• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigurd vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

Jamesthetaker said:
Amazing Mighty Kick isn't his strongest attack, it is just one of those casual techniques Godai has due to his training to become stronger. Nothing imply that it was his strongest attack. Hence, the Amazing Mighty form is basically the well-balanced upgrade of Mighty Form.

About his skills then Godai can matches against the Gurongi, an ancient tribe that exist thousand of years ago and wage war on the other tribes."

Plus, Yusuke can amp his stats as well, the Amadam power help him become stronger through willpower and desire to defeat the Gurungi.
Is this not enough?

Well each of Sigurd's brothers were warriors that surpassed the limits of humanity and were well-respected by Odin himself, and Sigurd surpassed them all. Sherlock can inflict damage on the level of a Noble Phantasm with pure martial arts, and Sigurd outskills and defeats him wuth a single move. He also outskills Siegfried, who was comparable to Achilles, who could duel three comparable Servants at once and adapt to their fighting styles in seconds, even when one of them knows and taught him most of his moves.

Even if so, skills alone isn't enough to outclass the Amadam power which continuously raising Kuuga powers through sheer willpower and desire to become stronger.

Sigurd: Skill that surpassing humanity which make Odin impressed, outskill Siegfired who can competeting with Achilles

Kuuga: Fought Gurongi tribes who already exist 1000 years ago for the rest of series and latter the leader himself N-Daguva-Zeba (tho its required Godai to transform into Ultimate Form to fought him equally)

Diinou HotHead said:
But how big the Amps are for Kuuga tho
Amadam can amp Kuuga enough for him to matched against characters who previously stomp him.

For examples: Go-Gadoru-Ba who previously defeated Kuuga Rising forms with ease. After amps his power, Kuuga can fight him fairly in Mighty form.

For Kuuga, he usually start with Mighty form, the balanced one and go for h2h combat. Though, there is a chance that he will use Titan (sword) form if he see Sigurd holding a blade.

I'll vote for Kuuga via reasons above.

While he is likely getting outskilled by Sigurd, however, the Amadam power will keep Kuuga power rising as time goes and at some point, he will have enough AP advantages to one-shot him.

I think Sigurd will win this high-dif. With Crystalization of Knowledge he could guage Yusuke's strenght fairly well. He also have more versitility as well since he can still engage in range as well as close combat with Gram, there is a chance however that Yusuke could grab one of the shard and morph it into his weapon funnily enough but that is questionable. Yusuke fight a lot, but Sigurd have practically born a worrior, I am more than sure that he is more experienced than him overall.

Instant Death Rune is also a thing that I can see Sigurd goes after he know just how powerful Kuuga can be.

since i havent watch Kuuga yet so i have to ask : How much power can Amadam can amp Yusuke ? I mean, are there any feat show how potent is Amadam's amplification ?

Jamesthetaker said:
Amadam can amp Kuuga enough for him to matched against characters who previously stomp him.

For examples: Go-Gadoru-Ba who previously defeated Kuuga Rising forms with ease. After amped his power, Kuuga can fight him fairly in Mighty form.
^This.

Back