• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigurd vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

Edit:Sorry , apperently i'm blind for not seen that Ulitmate and Rising Ultimate are restricted in this match, so here the edit version.

Code:
So do kuuga has a way to counter sigurd haxx , kinda i think because i preaty sure elemental attack is uselless against kuuga espescially lightning because apperently lightning power up the Amadam Stone and For other sigurd haxx i'm not sure because as far i remember the haxx the Amadam stone give to it user(Daguva and Kuuga) is longevity , statistic amp and weather manipulation .
I do not know if the Amadam have more haxx to give to Kuuga, by the way the Amadam Stone work like the ring from green latern it preatty much come down to the user willpower if the user has the willpower to want to surpass the oppenet his fighting the Amadam will countunuisly amp the user to the point he can surpass and beat the oppenent. On side note , did anyone read this in note for Kuuga on rider wiki : Kuuga is so far the only primary rider to have weapons being able to kill enemies only with one hit without recquirement of unleashing the full power by any means with the fact:

Dragon Rod able to kill with one hit shall the point of the rod is stabbed to its target.

Titan Sword able to kill with one thrust. If Kuuga using a swing attack, it is only damaging.

Pegasus Bowgun able to kill only with one shot.

Read OP again, Ulitmate and Rising Ultimate are restricted in this match, that mean he can only access up to amazing mighty

And no, most of top tier Riders are sitting in 4-B right now and i'm not that idiot putting a star level against an really mid level like island level >:v

I saw you edited your comment there faiz lel

Honestly i dunno, this match is so dead that its frustrating to me because i always bumping and bumping and yet no actual debate continuation, shame because this is really interesting matchup

Well, let try to finish this match. Since Adaman Stone can power-up Kuuga to fight equally and eventually defeat Sigurd, how long for Adaman Stone to power up Kuuga ? If it's in an instant then he may get a chance to overpower Sigurd. Also, i remember Kuuga can cause people to go explode by hitting them with his finishers, would it count as durability negation ?

Maybe? It does bypass durability to some extend but doesn't ignore it entirely.

Amadam could power-up Kuuga as long he desire so.

Well, Sigurd doesnt seem to resist explosion manipulation, so one hit of Kuuga's finisher would be game over for him

also, we need a feat of this :

Crystallized Wisdom: A magic item that does not exist in the original myth. Sigurd's glasses are the crystallization of the wisdom he gained from eating the heart of the evil dragon Fafnir, allowing him to access enormous amounts of information on nearly any topic he wishes at will. It would even work if the glasses are lent to others, but the sheer volume of information will easily give others a painful headache.

The ability sound broken, if Sigurd can know every single thing about Kuuga then it's no doubt that he would uses the instant death ability right at the start

Oh, so they do resist explosion manipulation :v

Welp, there's goes one of Kuuga's greatest advantage. I could see Sigurd uses his NP after being overpowered by Kuuga in physical prowess.

But wait, is Gram still 1.2 gigaton of TNT for being equal to Excalibur ? (it's on Excalibur's profile) I remember it got recalculated. Because Kuuga is 33 gigaton of TNT

Back