• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caped Baldy vs Papa Smurf (Saitama vs Marneus Calgar)

Wait both aren't specifically Low 5-B so Calgar is High 5-A and AP stomps

No it's the right gif lol
Ban him.
tenor.gif

thankfully, i'm not an arachnophobe.

Anyways, for AP, using fairly conservative estimates...

Orochi (7.9782 Zettatons) < Boros <<< Saitama

Whoever did this feat (0.94528 Zettatons) < M'kar =< Marneus

So Saitama basically one shots once he gets even remotely serious. Is Marneus' skill good enough to compensate?

Marneus has beaten the Avatar of Khaine in a 1v1 who's the Eldar God of War and fought with the Swarmlord twice, the strongest and most skilled Tyranid ever created by the Hive Mind though he did almost die the first time, who could match Dante who's one of the oldest and most skilled Space Marines. Marneus is also the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines and even an average Space Marine has their skills honed in multiple forms of combat so him being the Chapter Master does mean his skill is pretty high, especially compared to Saitama who doesn't really show much skill when in combat.

Can he negate the AP stomp with his iron halo? Also, he does have two power weapons on him, so wouldn't he be able to tear apart Saitama?

Can he negate the AP stomp with his iron halo? Also, he does have two power weapons on him, so wouldn't he be able to tear apart Saitama?
The forcefield probably would just give him the ability to dodge an attack.

As for the power weapons, his Attack Potency section dosn't note it as Durability Negation, so it may not work on anything but armor.

The whole point of power weapons is to destabilize armor and ship hulls to break through it. Most of the time a single attack could kill the person anyways so that’s why it isn’t listed as being used against people. Unless I’m misinterpreting this, I believe Smashor’s assessment is correct

(Note to self don't try and reply to arguments without reading them fully cuz you were trying to do something and half ass it, yeah Shmooply was actually correct)

Last edited:
Yeah note to self don't try and write something without reading it fully cuz you were trying to do two things simultaneously. Shmooply was actually right. I'm just a ******* idiot.

Both should be able to kill with one hit, but Smurf boi is more skilled.

So im kinda leaning towards Papa Smurf due to skill and experience tho the match is overall rather close obviously due to both having the ability to one shot via melee.

I do need to question if he would take Saitama seriously, though, given he is a bald, unmodified, unarmored normal human as far as he can tell.

Even beings who can sense just how strong he is don't take him seriously, after all.

I mean he does come from a verse with Psykers who can look like a completely normal person then rip you in half with their mind. So hed at least have his guard up more then likely.

I cant fully say for certain as I havnt read his books but he is seemingly a serious combatant and SBA means hes willing to kill.

Gotta side with Calgar on this one, both can one shot, but only one of them is going to treat the other wayyyy more seriously, and has a massiiiiiive skill advantage, also Saitama usually tanks hits he thinks aren't a threat to him, ( look to him catching Sonic's sword in his teeth) if he sees a big dude just swinging a sword at him, there's a chance he'll just try and tank it.

my vote goes to Marneus Calgar 100%! not because of everyone else doing it. Because that his speed is equal to Saitama's now and considered Dwarf star level!?
fact enough results can go either way because of the info above.

my vote goes to Marneus Calgar 100%! not because of everyone else doing it. Because that his speed is equal to Saitama's now and considered Dwarf star level!?
fact enough results can go either way because of the info above.
Calgar has FTL reactions and combat speed anyway, equalizing speed didn't do much. Well that's gonna be changing...

Back