• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can berrus killed immortal form other verse?(like immortal from fairy tail, naruti shippuden, seven deadly sin , deagon ball super, bleach etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can beerus killed immortal? Because many character are immortal in different verse but beerus says he can't kill immortal? is that true? i think that manga page is mistranslated, beerus can kill immortal if they are weaker than him, hakai erase people from exitance, or character like madara,zeref,ban,kaguya,edo tensie are nothing more than a joke against beerus, but guys can you give me some solid evidence?
Images(6)

In short, yes. Hax in DBZ/S is powerful only relative to the power level/AP. The reason Beerus can't kill the specific immortal is because he was granted immortality by a being far more powerful than Beerus. Beerus can kill weaker "immortals"

Depends on the immortality.

For example, he cant kill anyone with type 8 for the most part unless their immortality is linked to their very existence cuz Hakai.

We have an Immortality page, kind of just depends.

For sure he can kill type 1-3 (unless they can regen from a higher level of mid-godly), probably type 4-7.

8-10, definitely not. 8 because most of the time, they are immortal because they are an abstract and are immortal on a conceptual level of some kind)

9 because Beerus cant kill someones physical body and then go to an alternate plane to kill their real body (at least, to our current knowledge)

10 because... well because they didn't exist/weren't dead to begin with.

Thanks guys can for clearing, also the reason berrus can't kill zamasu because zamasu is protected by super shenron who is >>>beerus

It really doesn't even have to be mid-godly regen. Beerus wouldn't be able to get past really OP low-godly regen.

YungManzi said:
It really doesn't even have to be mid-godly regen. Beerus wouldn't be able to get past really OP low-godly regen.
Hakai erases your soul from existence, which require Mid-Godly for you to come back.

It aint GeOM levels but you still need mid-godly to come back from that.

YungManzi said:
@KinkiestSins
No, you don't Dark Schneider is a perfect example of a character with only Low-Godly regen who can't be Hakai'd.
Dark Schneider looking at his profile also could have type 9 immortality since his body, soul and spirit all exist in seperate dimensions.

That is a bad example.

Tbh, I am gonna make a crt regarding that.

Edit: Nothing against that statement, more so that generally speaking

Those who have low godly and lower only regenerate from their soul dude

Logically, if you erase your soul, which beerus can do, fight is over.

@Kinkiest

Then I'll give a less extreme example.

A character can be erased via hakai because he can only regen from his soul....but his soul is inside of a pocket universe which is trillions of universes away and basically impossible for beerus to reach. He can also stop people from entering that universe via magic barriers.

That's still low godly, but beerus would have no way to deal with that.

YungManzi said:
@Kinkiest
Then I'll give a less extreme example.

A character can be erased via hakai because he can only regen from his soul....but his soul is inside of a pocket universe which is trillions of universes away and basically impossible for beerus to reach. He can also stop people from entering that universe via magic barriers.
Again, still Type 9 immortality.

That isnt because of his low godly regen at this point, that is because of his immortality.

The reasoning above still applies.

I don't think they would have type 9 immortality, because they can still be killed...It would just be super damn hard to kill them.

YungManzi said:
I don't think they would have type 9 immortality, because they can still be killed...It would just be super damn hard to kill them.
Definition' for Type 9: 'Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed. For example, a conceptual being doesn't die even if its body, soul, etc will be erased from existence.

You are arguing that if they exist in another plane that they cannot be killed because of A. So far away. B. In another plane

This is literally what you just said.

This is exactly type 9.

IDTS IMO a type 9 would be a character whose true self is dimensionally above their opponent/tier and thus, that is the reason why they cannot be killed, neither Darsh nor the other character I proposed would fall into that category.

At least that's my interpretation. Type 9 has always been the most confusing type of immortality.

Never has been so for me and if so, then IT should have his type 9 immortality removed.

It just means your true 'self' exists elsewhere.

Pennywise is actually a perfect example of my interpretation of type 9 immortality. His true self is on a higher dimensional tier.

IIRC pennywise isnt higher dimensional

He just exists outside time and space.

Which isnt higher dimensional itself, you can exist between the void of universes and be outside of time and space.

YungManzi said:
...Coulda swore Deadlights was a 4D being.
Also, Arba recently got approved for Type 9 immortality and she doesnt exist in a higher dimension.

And he is maybe, I got to ask King about this.

In the anime, beerus said he could "easily destroy" immortal zamasu. So if were talking about anime beerus, then yes he can kill immortals. But not all immortals are created equal of course.

I was asked to come here. What do you need my input about?

Antvasima said:
I was asked to come here. What do you need my input about?
If Type 9 implies you are immortal because your true self exists in a higher dimension

I thought it was just you soul/mind/conciousness exists elsewhere period, doesnt have to be higher dimensional (just checking)

Type 9 implies that your true self is not in the same plane as your body and etc. Not just in a higher-dimension.

An 3-D abstract being can create infinite bodies and it would still be Type 9.

KinkiestSins said:
I thought it was just you soul/mind/conciousness exists elsewhere period, doesnt have to be higher dimensional (just checking)
I have interpreted this in a similar manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back