• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Character Revisions

My suggestion is:

Naruto

Low 5-B. At least Low 5-B with Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei:
........ Can't use without a Six Paths Yin Mark User.

Sasuke

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
....... Can't use without a Six Paths Yang Mark user.

There stats all over the place really.

Sasuke's Rinnegan Susano'o one shotted by Kaguya, Naruto overpowered Kaguya's same attack and in their final fight Sasuke seems dominating the fight in overall damage.

"Sasuke's Rinnegan Susano'o one shotted by Kaguya, Naruto overpowered Kaguya's same attack"

Naruto never overpowered Kaguya,8 gods vacoom attack overpowered Naruto.

"and in their final fight Sasuke seems dominating the fight in overall damage."

No,Sasuke was dominating only when he got Bijuu's chakra,before that they were roughly equal.Susanoo chidory and Kurama's BB clash did damaged both of them equally.

^No he wasn not.We talked about that infinity times already.If Naruto was really that much stronger he couldve just knocked Sasuke easily,that is it.

Susanoo chidory and Kurama's BB clash did damaged both of them equally.

^
This.

@Dz Sorry, you are right. Sasuke dominated overall damage with Six Paths Susano'o.

684-007
684-008

She was not aware of his first hit,she just could not block it.In second image,Naruto only managed to land a hit?He didn't even damaged her with that hit.That is not overwhleming.

I guess we should change Kurama to Unknown.

I'm waiting for TFO on Hashirama. If it's changed, it'll affect Edo Madara with Perfect Susano'o.

Hashirama's current High 6-A justification confuses me. Restraining the Ten Tails was done with his Sage Art wood gate. We already know his wood can suppress Tailed Beast chakra, which was just split up from the Ten Tails chakra so that should still be in effect. And natural energy was shown to be the only thing besides taijutsu that really worked on Juubito, so the same should apply for the Ten Tails. The 4th databook (pg 264) says that after being pinned the target is imbued with natural energy to stop it from resisting. It seems like Hashirama's technique was specially suited to affect the Ten Tails, and he shouldn't scale to its AP and durability.

And where does the whole "twice as strong as BSM Naruto come from?" And while we're at it, why does BSM Naruto scale to High 6-A for tearing off Juubito's arms, when it was specially noted that natural energy can affect Obito unlike normal ninjutsu? Even normal Sage Naruto's Rasengan was able to cause him some amount of damage, so is normal Sage Naruto High 6-A too?

@Dz

You are either twisting, don't understand my words or i am writing different things from what i intent to write. Because i didn't say anything about Naruto harm her pyhsical body or something similiar.

1) Sasuke's Susano'o one-shotted by Kaguya.

2) She attacked Naruto with same attack but she couldn't harm Original Naruto.

3) O. Naruto overpower her Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack while flying.

4) Several attack after she escaped.

684-010

Thing is, sasuke was shown to be able to with ease create and seal all the bijuu with chibaku tensei.

So why would he need naruto? Unless it was a unique technique in some way. At least the op has detailed reasoning, with bullet points. So I can stop complaining about that.

Dzhindzholia said:
They don't have marks,marks reurned to Hagoromo but that doesn't mean they are weaker now.
Sasuke is, he can't use alot jutsu. He would outright lose against naruto, because its such a handicap.

@7th

Six Paths Yin and Yang marks requirement for Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. Hagoromo and probably Hamura can use without the other but Naruto and Sasuke can't.

7th Ki'oon said:
Thing is, sasuke was shown to be able to with ease create and seal all the bijuu with chibaku tensei.

So why would he need naruto? Unless it was a unique technique in some way. At least the op has detailed reasoning, with bullet points. So I can stop complaining about that.
Like Mindovin said, the Six Paths Version is only accessible via the seals on their palms

Sasuke can access the normal version due to having a Rinnegan

7th Ki'oon said:
A normal Chibaku Tensei doesn't drain / nullify the target's chakra and close their eye. That's what Six Paths Chibaku Tensei does.

Sasuke and Naruto's methods of sealing individually can be overpowered or broken out of. Six Paths Chibaku Tensei makes it that you can't do anything to save yourself since it drains your power.

SPCT completely extract all chakra, preventing it's recovery and seals all powers. Otherrwise Kaguya espace one of her portals.

@BFF

They can't use SPCT individually.

It's my understanding that adult Naruto and Sasuke scale to Low 5-B because of Toneri's telekinesis feat moving the moon, does this site believe Adult Naruto/Sasuke got more powerful than their teenage Six Paths counterparts? Because otherwise Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke should just scale to Toneri right?

Nothing is confirmed about the difference in strength between them as of now, - I'm talking about the difference between SPSM Adult Naruto and SPSM Teen Naruto - but 50% Kurama Mode Naruto is weaker than the god tiers.

I'll mention the scaling after this thread.

Also, TFO said he will reply in regards to the Hashirama situation.

Naruto and Sasuke being able to Use/Not use SPCT is irrelevant to their rating, they have that rating because they each provided the energy output required to lift a moon sized object into the sky at that speed.

The calc is about the energy output of the move, not the move itself.

via Naruto beating character that's extremely close to Low 5-B ...as in super super close

in a form thats 50 percent weaker than a form thats inferior to another form

scaling from Madara who scales to Hogoromo.. who has a low 5-B kinetic energy feat

Madara himself has a casual low 5-B energy feat

In-Universe the Juubi's chakra is compared to a small planet

Base Naruto has a low 5-B feat (it's an outlier tho)

Moon+ to small planet level Naruto seems to be consistent with out with six paths chibaku tensei

There's literally more Small planet level feats in the verse than Continent or Country level feats

Starting with Hashirama:

1: Mokuton "sealing" Biju power is only really a factor if you are stronger than said biju or comparable in power, case in point:

0609-002
0609-003
0609-004
0609-005

As we can clearly see, Naruto breaks Obito's Mokuton Binding with low difficulty, and Obito is strong enough to control several Biju and hurt Hachibi. So...The Mokuton stuff is Hogwash to be fair unless you're comparable or superior. And before people start trying to bring up Yamato and 4 tails, might I remind you that Yamato's powers are what created the miniature 1000 hand goddess.

2: You need to understand Chakra control in Naruto before you go start trying to claim all this stuff about "Sealing Jutsu". That being said, the amount of Chakra you put into a sealing Jutsu increases the strength of said jutsu as with all jutsu. And as shown and explained in the series, you already need X amount of Chakra to use a jutsu. Same Chakra that goes into a sealing Jutsu which gives it it's strength, can be routed elsewhere. So yes, Sealing Jutsu do scale to AP and note, if you're stronger than the caster of said jutsu, you can Resist/Break the seal or just even no sell it, case in point:

0535-021
0535-022

As we can see, Naruto in Base is restrained by Shadow Clutch & A Sealing Jutsu given to Iruka by Tsunade. Naruto goes KCM, Breaks the Nara Binding & No sells Iruka's Jutsu. And there are more instances, so what did we learn:

• You have to be Comparable or Superior to Seal A character
  • Mokuton Sealing Biju power is only really a factor if you're Comparable or Superior to said Biju.
And of course there are PIS examples of this not being the case, but that's only for Biju being sealed, by like Chiyo or Minato. These are the outliers of the verse and PIS because lol, you have no real story if Kurama just busts out of Minato's seal, etc.

3: Hashirama being High 6-A via SM. I'm exhausted by this argument already, so i'll keep it short and simple.

• Base Hashirama is comparable to 100% Kyuubi via feats (Which already makes him 2x Stronger than BM Naruto)
  • Hashirama is also a sensory type Ninja. He didn't know Naruto shared his chakra with the alliance until Naruto pooled his chakra with Minato and flared up the cloaks (And note, Hashirama also is able to distinguish via his sensory ability that it's Kurama's chakra mixed in).
So...

• Hashirama states that the chakra he's seeing and sensing is almost equal to his. And note, Naruto's Kurama wasn't 100% restored and had been gathering up chakra since the last time he went BM, which is why he had to ask the other Kyuubi for help in the first place. (The scene implies in great detail that Minato and Naruto with 2 Kyuubi's, one of which is not fully restored has almost as much chakra as he does.)
Base hashirama via Feats, Statements and Implications Is comparable in Chakra to 100% Kyuubi. The rest is self explanatory.

Frantzy12 said:
Wait how exactly do they scale to toneri crashing the moon into the planet?
The moon would have been protected by a barrier that could withstand the collision of the moon and earth, Naruto destroyed the barrier casually in base

Collision between Earth and Moon = Barrier capabilities = 1.09 Zettatons (Small planet tier)

Naruto > Barrier Capabilities since he destroyed it

Burning Full Fingers said:
7th Ki'oon said:
A normal Chibaku Tensei doesn't drain / nullify the target's chakra and close their eye. That's what Six Paths Chibaku Tensei does.
Sasuke and Naruto's methods of sealing individually can be overpowered or broken out of. Six Paths Chibaku Tensei makes it that you can't do anything to save yourself since it drains your power.
But the scaling is; that they sealed a moon tier being, not they they created a moon sized object with their combined energy. ƒññƒÿ×

Also, 3rd Raikage's speed has never been anything to call home about. He's fast, but his thing is AP and Durability, not speed he's not "known" for his speed. Speed is the 4th Raikage's thing. Even KCM Naruto blitzed Third Raikage. So, yeah...there is no contradiction here.

In war time, Villages only send out Jonin/Chunin. It's more than possible that he had to fight thousands of MHS+ characters via scaling that in truth, are not much slower than he is, because again, he's not known for his speed in the first place.

7th Ki'oon said:
But the scaling is; that they sealed a moon tier being, not they they created a moon sized object with their combined energy. ƒññƒÿ×
No it isn't, they have the rating from a calculation of the energy output

@TFO

1)Mokuton not a sealing jutsu other than some mokuton techniques, Mokuton has chakra absorption properties and it's simply hax. If what you are saying is correct that means Hashirama can't hold Juubi or are you trying to say Hashirama has more chakra than Juubi or he is holding Juubi is outlier?

Yamato use that technique with WZ, without WZ he can't use it.

2) Sealing can't turn into attack potency, you shot yourself with this, also tell that to Tailed Beast. We don't know he can simply break free from that seal in base. In context of the story Naruto says Iruka I'm strong enough and show his strongest form.

3) First thing first, i didn't say anything against High 6-A Hashirama only his justifications. PLEASE PEOPLE, READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ. Counter my points not somethings you believe i wrote.

• Mokuton is hax especially for Tailed Beasts and Hashirama's Senpō: Myōjinmon (Sage Art: Gate of the Great God) technique is a sealing technique and therefore this tecnique can't scale to Hashirama's attack potency and striking strength.
  • Hashirama never stated he is more powerful than %50 Kurama+ SM Naruto, only their chakra is comparable. Hashirama stated this . When Naruto shared his chakra 2nd time he didn't use BSM, therefore Hashirama doesn't scale to BSM Naruto. Also Hashirama doesn't has natural chakra sensing and when he said this while in Base, this makes it guessing.
  • Without proper techniques chakra level is not that important, if it does then Juubi, JJ Madara, JJ Obito, Kaguya, JJ Hagoromo go at least 5-A with ease.
609-002

I know what they rated. If everyone accept SPCT it's an actual feat to applieable to their ap than we need to consider they did that casually. I mean extremely casually.

Back