• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Character Revisions

@Mindovin

It doesn't ******* matter what Mokuton does. Get that through your damn skull, kid. The Restraining of Biju Power is a moot ******* point. Did you forget it's ******* Madara that used Mokuton against B?

Him holding Juubi shows comparability as I ******* said. What's more is that he only admitted inferiority to Juubito, who is > Juubi. WZ is ******* moot here as well, the technique is irrelevant, Yamato's power, his chakra, his afinities was still what is used to create it.

When it comes to AP, any jutsu that uses Chakra save for unquantifiable ones such as Genjutsu and such, scale to AP. You just don't understand chakra control and that's not my fault. Get a clue please. I'm tired of talking to people about this basic ass shit. And I never said Base Naruto broke out of it. Read correctly next time. And yes, my point stands. Naruto in KCM Broke Shadow Binding and no sold Iruka's seal. the scan is ******* right there dude, seriously....

I countered your points dude, did you just not comprehend what I was saying? Or are you just choosing to ignore what I said?

any popular series always goes through revisions

Naruto isn't special

there is a time and place for everything

what I was talking about isn't set in stone as for why I choose to get my facts straight before posting it/

as in the essence "Might" not Should

Mindovin said:
I know what they rated. If everyone accept SPCT it's an actual feat to applieable to their ap than we need to consider they did that casually. I mean extremely casually.
Exactly, they just placed their hands together and Kaguya was sealed then fought one another

I'm writing my response but i created this because in the main revision thread i mostly ignored. People make claim this character this powerful, why not give this character not take this and i decision create new thread after revisions done.

@Mindovin

You are ignoring these key components and are just flat out denying others:

• Base Hashriama has feats/statements and implictions backing up him scaling to 100% Kurama. YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS!
  • You're trying to refute his High 6-A rating by saying his AP, and all AP for that matter doesn't scale from sealing Jutsu, which is false in the face of chakra control.
Hashirama is High 6-A for:

• Being comparable to 100% Kurama in base in chakra quantity proven via statements and implication/context and virtue of his feats against Kurama.
  • Scaling from BSM Naruto who has multiple High 6-A feats with only 50% Kurama.
  • By virtue of finally admitting inferiority to Juubito.
I don't understand how you can wanr more proof than what's presented to us already in the Manga.

@Omimi

This after Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Indra's Arrow.

no it
0697-005
s fact that he was exhausted
Lol so Naruto was more exhausted then Sasuke & they were STILL even.... that actually says something

@TFF

First, calm down.

*You're trying to refute his High 6-A rating by saying his AP, and all AP for that matter doesn't scale from sealing Jutsu, which is false in the face of chakra control.

For genjutsu min precise(?) chakra control is a requirement.

• Base Hashriama has feats/statements and implictions backing up him scaling to 100% Kurama. YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS!
I already debunk with statement from Hachibi who feels it's paralysing affect and binding -suppress and absorb chakra- power. Gyuki captured by Hashirama and feel Hashirama's Mokuton so there is no problem.

• Being comparable to 100% Kurama in base in chakra quantity proven via statements and implication/context and virtue of his feats against Kurama.
Chakra means shit when a character can't use that. Kurama says himself Juubi's chakra beyond anything he dream of and Naruto felt it's like nature itself but we rated it High 6-A, Juubito rated High 6-A when a host more powerful than the Bijuu.

• Scaling from BSM Naruto who has multiple High 6-A feats with only 50% Kurama.
And you didn't read it. When Naruto share his chakra and Hashirama feel it Naruto use Kurama Chakra Mode only there not pigmentation in his eyes for several chapter before and after. This means he can't scale from BSM. And you forget Madara's that form Releasef Edo Tensei with unlimited/infinite chakra, while alive his chakra comparable to Bijuus because he is the transmigrant of Indra and his Edo Form fused with Hashirama's cells?

Yamato doesn't enough chakra to pull that technique and you forget how WZ increase Kid Obito's power level and carrying Hashirama's DNA and chakra. What are you saying is this. With your logic Six Paths Rasenshuriken = Base Naruto Rasenshuriken because Naruto create it?

I understand chakra control. When a character seal someone ap, dura or other powers, abilites and whatever stat you have think they has become irrelevant other than resistance to sealing. In Narutoverse only thing is important about sealing is what type of sealing and person's ability with it. You are calling Bijuus sealing PIS and outlier because there are no story without it?

If Hashirama didn't defeat Madara -when they created the VOTE- there is no Konoha so it's Hashirama's win is outlier and PIS.

Tobirama's win against Izuna again outlier and PIS. Hamura and Hagoromo vs Kaguya+Juubi outlier and PIS. Naruto and Sasuke sealing Kaguya outlier and PIS.

Also please turn Madara's sealing powers to ap when he is sealing Juubi in to himself. Really, I always curious about Kushina's ap, her adamantine sealing chains feat outlier or can you turn into ap.

I also believe there hundreds verse you can turn calc.

I going to bed i reply whatever someone wrote probably 12-14 hours later.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Base Naruto has a low 5-B feat (it's an outlier tho)
after six path amp

1. naruto was in basewhen they move the moon/creation of moon was still in process

2.block and react to rinneegan sasuke and i am sure rinnegan sauke is low 5-B

3.last movie base naruto has low 5-B rasengan

4.boruro movie base naruto has low 5-B rasengan

You know what, I don't have time for this. You seem to not even have read my first post in detail as you're still going on with the BS.

I'm not about to go in circles with you, Mindovin. Anybody who reads both of our posts thus far can decide for themselves. I'm done,

Either way you want to cut it, Hashirama is high 6-A and > BSM Naruto. That's not gonna change, so, continue to spout non-sense and waste your time. I'll have no part of it.

Anyways, Kep nipped this in the bud earlier. Are we actually gonna bring this up again or are the current ratings fine?

The only thing left to do is apply the speed upgrades scaling from Raikage (Mach 3000) and Minato (Sub-Rel. I heard Kep already went over it and thus it can be added as Calc staff has already agreed, both UMR and Kep)

Hnestly, I don't even agree with them having pages. This is VsBattles Wiki. Only characters that can be used in fights should have pages.

TheFinalOrder said:
Hnestly, I don't even agree with them having pages. This is VsBattles Wiki. Only characters that can be used in fights should have pages.
This site is an indexing wiki first and foremost

Shadowbokunohero said:
TheFinalOrder said:
This site is an indexing wiki first and foremost
That doesn't change my opinion that characters with 0 feats shouldn't have pages on a site that is primarily used to pin characters against characyters. It's non-sensical. But like i said, my opinion.

can someone look at this plz....thank you Wait....we had a blog that has yet 2 be calc?!

Is someone not gonna do anything about this blog? everyone even agreed on it

Back