• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Building Level (8-C) Bracket: Medium, Speedy and Undying Edition (All spots taken)

Ionliosite said:
But you, yourself, said he blitzes people x10 faster.
But then you say he doesn't?
He can only do that with Quick Draw, which doesn't translate to his regular speed at all.
He still has it.

Therefore he does.

Quotes are getting kinda large here

As for the person asking about the discord it's not really private, just a general server. Ask moriz about an invite because I'm about to go do something else

Jotaro time haxes and Star Platinum gets everyone's abilities by having Jotaro say "So its the same type of stand as Star Platinum?"

Ionliosite said:
Moritzva said:
He still has it.

Therefore he does.
You're basically he can blitz the entire bracket using a quick movement with a sword slash. That's not getting you much.
W-

No?

Not to mention, on discord, it was stated it's not just a x10 'amp'... It blitzes people 10x faster, before they can think. For comparison, pure reaction time for regular humans is around 0.25 seconds, which needs to happen before you can move out of the way of, say, a sword slice. So not only is he fast enough to slash you before you can move out of the way, he can slash you before you can think of moving out of the way.

Let's just say, that's a lot more than a x10 speed amplification.

It doesn't blitz people 10x faster before they can think. You're taking two different examples and joining them into one. The think stuff was Krulcifer, the 10x stuff was Celistia. Two totally different matches on two different books.

Ionliosite said:
It doesn't blitz people 10x faster before they can think. You're taking two different examples and joining them into one. The think stuff was Krulcifer, the 10x stuff was Celistia. Two totally different matches on two different books.
Okay, I swear to god Ion if you continue with giving me half-answers then giving me bits and pieces as we go along I will bust a vein ngl.

...Anyways, yea, something from Lux's kit should probably be restricted to make any of this remotely fair tbh, since he stomps nearly everyone.

Back