• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bruno fights another hitman, The Unbelievable Gwenpool!

Stands are just Non-Corporeal, simple as that, if Non-Corporeality protects the user for a specific ability, then it wouldn't work on Stands, but if the ability isn't countered by Non-Corporeality, then it works on Stands just fine.

@Paulo.junior.969 That was before she awakened. Post awakening she almost lost to Doctor Doom before leaving the fight inconclusive.

She beat Mile Morales post-awakening.

Is her probability manip good enough to make Sticky Fingers miss indefinitely? Since its invisible to her, SF has indefinite tries to hit her. And any hit that lands will one-shot her.

For ranged attacks, it seems like there's no limit, I know no limit fallacy, but let's sum it up to chances of ranged attacks missing are extremely high. Melee attacks missing seem to have a greater likelihood of hitting.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JR6paNjx...BUElV7E3sun967vjeLmk_i9ACLcB/s1600/113_13.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EDg4aqDY...iDTK52GUHJclc_ae0yACLcBGAs/s1600/045_0005.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XdHxSvfM...caYZblbWg38BFzQAx5cU1aKIACLcB/s1600/75_17.jpg

It's like 50/50 for melee.

Because Bruno can retreat into his pocket dimension. Then he can sneakily open up the zip slightly from her blind spot and summon SF for Ari Ari Ari Arrivederci. Since Gwenpool can't see it, SF can try to hit her until she notices. Also, Bruno is full melee, so yeah. Even if one hit connects, she gets unzipped into two pieces.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Stands are just Non-Corporeal, simple as that, if Non-Corporeality protects the user for a specific ability, then it wouldn't work on Stands, but if the ability isn't countered by Non-Corporeality, then it works on Stands just fine.
They aren't just non corporeal. That is the closest equivalent, but stand properties are not 1 to 1.

Voting Gwen. She can just read his thought bubbles which will contain all the strategies Bruno can think of. Then she could literally disappear into Gutter Space and then grab Bruno into it from behind before he can react. Which should separate him from his stand since it's an extra-multiversal dimension. Also, I am a firm believer in her probability hax affecting stands.

Gwen's probability manipulation shouldn't be counted, as they are only in effect when it doesn't make canon sense for her to lose. Unless Bruno is Yamcha-level humiliating to lose to, her haxx won't kick in (In West Coast Avenger, she couldn't do any reality and plot manipulation as she wasn't a solo character.)

Also, post awakening "Nice" Gwen wasn't likely to use her reality hax, ever, and "Evil" Gwen used them as her go to move, so you really need to specify which version you are using.

Just realized that Bruno could escape using his stand and she can't separate them like Illuso in the Gutter Space. She can't see her enemy weapon(stand) and she has no weapons of her own. Her durability at its best is only 9-C while Sticky Fingers AP is 8-C. She also can't BFR him. She can only use her hands against an opponent who has superior strength and an invisible punching ghost.The only thing I think she can do is increase her AP through sheer size and use her probablity hax. Voting Gwen via those two.

@ChosenOrDeath Bruno needs a physical object to create a zipper. Gutter Space is empty if he misses punching the panels.

ChosenOrDeath said:
The only thing I think she can do is increase her AP through sheer size and use her probablity hax. Voting Gwen via those two.
Or you know, go into gutter space, know whatever he's going to do by reading the pages ahead and wreck him because you have rad perception.

Or or, go 50 pages back and snap his neck when idk, Bruno was busy licking dudes.

Spartan1204 said:
@Zark2099 Both post-awakening Gwens spammed their Gutter Space powers. You should know this if you finished the story.
Sorry, I thought by Post-awakening they meant Adult Gwen. Nvm

Bruno ftra then, but I clarified my BS; I do not like Gwenpool.

BS in the smallest meaning of the word.

Back