• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gutter Space (Gwenpool) vs Made in Heaven (Enrico Pucci) (COMPLETE)

Well if Pucci can blitz to that level in seconds then this match isn't exactly fair, is it?

Idk, basically this is how it works: She can travel and look to whichever time, as long as its in her own comics' narrative, and changing the past also changes her future. So stuff like Pucci sleeping won't exactly be in a comic, would it? That's the logic, as best as I can explain it.

It wouldn't take seconds to reach blitzing speeds, but it only took Pucci less than 25 or so minutes to become so fast that Jotaro, Jolyne, and her gang to become unable to keep up with him even though they all have MFTL reaction speeds, and it was Made In Heavens Travel + Combat speed that blitzed. And Gwenpool only has Superhuman Speed listed, her reaction speed i assume will be similar, so it would probably only take Pucci a couple minutes at most to be untouchable by Gwenpool. But this is just Pucci in his own present accelerated time, im too unfamiliar with Gwenpool and her Gutter Space powers to give a vote, is her comic long? Cause I'll probably just go and read the whole thing and come back if it's not too long

Her appearance in the Spider-Man and Deadpool series https://***************.to/Comic/Spider-Man-Deadpool/Issue-48?id=152591

Her own series, 25 issues https://***************.to/Comic/The-Unbelievable-Gwenpool/Issue-0?id=49241

>Gwenpool has to touch to bfr if she got close shed get one shotted

Gwenpool can try to swarm Pucci with her alternate versions, they all have access to Gutter Space.

She could, but why would she do that, she only knows about stands but that just means she gets the concept but knows nothing about MiH or it's physical strength. Either ways for now I'm gonna focus on finishing reading Gwenpools comic before coming back here and voting

AquaMillionDollarMan said:
Gwenpool has to touch to bfr if she got close shed get one shotted
Gwenpool doesn't need to touch BFR someone and she can survive by someone leagues stronger than her tier by being hit into her Gutter Space.

Gwenpool didn't tank the hit from Hulk. Due to the nature of Gutter Space, she was thrown into her meta dimension so her body wouldn't be squished.

B3E420EA-E29D-47DB-8D16-19AAEFAC7325
5A277327-F556-49C2-A177-DB86C073EB6D

Quick question: Does Enrico have any way to counter at all or do anything against Gwen? I dunno if Pucci can do anything against Gwenpool's well... everything.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Quick question: Does Enrico have any way to counter at all or do anything against Gwen? I dunno if Pucci can do anything against Gwenpool's well... everything.
I mean, Pucci could still give Gwenpool a hug and squeeze her to death as a wincon. SBA, thats not remotely close going to be the first thing Pucci does but it's still possible to win that way.

Mindless hulk is not the same as Pucci with Made in Heaven, Hulks massive fists give her the benefit of the damage being more evenly distributed across her body and thus not causing much damage while thrown into gutter space, but as we've seen time and time again, stands when hitting a person to kill usually go straight through people especially since MiH's fist are the same size as a human fist more or less. She only has Superhuman durability I assume and characters like Kakyoin who has wall level durability gets one shot by stands casually

Actually looking at the panel more closely Hulk doesn't even hit her directly he just slams her into the floor really hard which would lessen the impact of being thrown into gutter space even more so

Bedroombedrock said:
Actually looking at the panel more closely Hulk doesn't even hit her directly he just slams her into the floor really hard which would lessen the impact of being thrown into gutter space even more so
The scan still shows the Gutter Space acting on its own to save Gwenpool from impact/recoil.

I still don't feel comfortable voting, i know how her gutter space works, but without reading the source material which im already halfway through, i don't have any idea when in the timeline shed jump back into the story from gutter space to attack Pucci.

To be fair, Gwenpool's Gutter Space is something entirely her own. The only one's who scale to her use of the power is herself.

Obviously, but these vague descriptions don't give me an in depth view of her character and her relationship with her power, especially since it's unique to her. I'll be back to give my vote by Friday at the latest

Hm... reading Gwenpool's wiki, there might need to be a CRT made to add some powers to her that are left out.

holy **** i just finished chapter 20 and Gwenpools Gutter Space and reality warping is stupid powerful. I don't think Pucci has a realistic wincon here especially with her constantly ******* around and blitzing through the comic panels without any trouble. Are you sure Gwenpool doesn't stomp?

XD now you see? Part of the thread was to convince you. Nah, it's not a stomp since characters can still touch her and SBA, she likes to physically being there. But since she knows about Jojo characters and is fighting to the death, she will be cautious and likely spam Gutter Space.

No, she knows about stands specifically, and I would assume just gives her basic knowledge on what they are which isn't much help. Also I just finished chapter 22 and so far I dont think I've seen normal post awakening gwenpool really ever go back in time to surprise attack a villain, except for maybe Dr.Doom but that was more so, to escape her cell. Also, while it's ic for her to stay in the main present timeline during her fights, I'm mostly concerned about her straight up just ripping reality/the pages in half by literally a wave of her hand and just stomping pucci outright. Seriously who thought this match was fair?

>Seriously who thought this match was fair?

Jojo supporters somehow managed to argue inconclusive or win in favor of Jojo character for every other Jojo villain vs Gwenpool match up I made so I thought this would be fair. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

People in this thread have listed Pucci win conditions, so it's not a stomp.

I mean, I'm not saying it's a spite thread or anything but Pucci's wincon is gonna happen like 1/10 times not to mention her plot and probability manipulation.

Nothing in particular, DIO and Diavolo's seem relatively fine but the Love Train Thread was incredibly short to be added, that and they never really discussed her reality and probability/plot manipulation abilities in depth they were just casually mentioned and glossed over imo. Granted i don't think Valentine's win was entirely illegitimate I just feel like it warranted more discussion than it had

Yeah I do sort of agree that they just glossed over Gwenpool's powers in the Funny Valentine match up.

Only if it can be proven that Funny Valentine would lose, get stomped, or its inconclusive. Otherwise there's no point to getting it re-done.

idk if Valentine would lose the match since Love Train is pretty good and Dimensional travel is better than time acceleration plus more valentines in case things go south, but if she cant get around love train whats stopping her from just ripping the page?

I mean, what's stopping any character who uses reality warping and death Hax from winning? They still get their victories if there is the slimmest chance that their opponents could win.

sure but, then it just seems like a spite thread. plus putting really haxed characters against characters who have no real defencse against them always puts a bad taste in my mouth

i like matches where it isnt as simple as, character 1 uses his hax on character 2 and he loses. if there's no discussion on a vs thread it's boring

Yeah, I like those complex matches too but in truth, not all characters are made equally. Some have powerful Haxes but the writer didn't put them up in enough different combat scenarios for there to be a weakness or to see how good they are at flexing their hax.

Back