• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gutter Space (Gwenpool) vs Made in Heaven (Enrico Pucci) (COMPLETE)

Gwenpool: 7 (ElixirBlue, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Ev3rjojo, HostessSpidey, Zark2099, Listentomyrhytm, GiornoGiovannaF)

Enrico Pucci: 1 (Axl233)

Inconclusive:

Rules:

This is Post-Awakening Gwenpool with Magic Rocket Launcher restricted and Made in Heaven Pucci.

In-character, but both are serious about winning.

Gwenpool knows about stands.

Speed equalized, but speed boosts are allowed

Starting distance: 100 meters

Standard Battle Assumptions everything else.

If you're going to use FRA, please state whose reasons you're using.

Who wins?

But Pucci would eventually Speed Blitz with MiH after he waits long enough and it is in character for him to hide and wait with MiH until he's fast enough to see blitz

She would need to find him and considering Jotaro, Jolyne, and the rest of her gang couldn't find him it stands to reason Gwenpool probably couldnt as well

Sure but in Stone Ocean his location is only revealed once when Jotaro stops time and while she could MiHs time acceleration is passive and it doesn't take long for time to speed up to stupid crazy levels where days pass in seconds. Granted I'm not too knowledgeable on Gwenpool so if someone has any info on her usual go to strategies and hax I'd like for them to speak first

It's in fact in character for Gwenpool to attempt to immediately BFR someone. She's willing to ask her future self for advice. Summon alternate versions of herself for help Funny Valentine style. Gwenpool also searched through various Marvel comics to find Thor's appendage while her alternate versions distract the Hulk. It wouldn't be out of character for her to try to find Enrico Pucci while in Gutter Space. Since she can travel among the pages of comics, she can go backwards and forwards in time. She can see the thought bubbles of people.

I think Gwenpool would either start with trying to BFR Pucci or just shooting him. If that doesn't work, she would summon alternate versions of herself while in Gutter Space and work out a plan. If the plan doesn't work, only one version of Gwenpool needs to escape, go back in time and try a new plan. Rinse and repeat until she wins.

Not to mention the fact that she can manipulate the thought and word bubbles, and she was also able to jump out of the comic, into the "real world", and knock over a cup of coffee into the comic, proving that she is able to see what's being written and/or drawn in the comic she's in.

I don't think Gwenpool could BFR Pucci without getting donuted by MiH, that and there being multiple of her is kind of a non issue since MiH Pucci easily outstealthed and took care of Jotaro and Jolyne's entire gang. Also how would her ability to read the pages of a story even work in a vs battle like this? Again, what would she use as reference? The Stone Ocean Manga? Again we don't really even know what the story panels would show but im leaning towards she probably won't find Pucci by looking for him at least not right away since Araki only revealed his location once when Jotaro stopped time to try and find him. Also how does her manipulating thought and word bubbles work? Does it have any use here? Also if she can go back in time what's stopping her from going back I time as far as she wants and stomping Pucci Pre-Whitesnake?

Considering what she's done in the comics, she'd jump out of the battle speculation, into one of our houses, and see what's going on. Tbh, a whole fan fic could be done with this...

"Also how would her ability to read the pages of a story even work in a vs battle like this? Again, what would she use as reference? The Stone Ocean Manga? Again we don't really even know what the story panels would show but im leaning towards she probably won't find Pucci by looking for him at least not right away since Araki only revealed his location once when Jotaro stopped time to try and find him." She can use her alternate versions as bait to get Pucci to reveal himself and as they fight, she can look at future of what would happen in the fight.

"Also how does her manipulating thought and word bubbles work?" She can see the thoughts of another character, basically read their mind. She's not manipulating their thoughts.

"Also if she can go back in time what's stopping her from going back I time as far as she wants and stomping Pucci Pre-Whitesnake?" There technically is no limit to how far back to she can go, but it isn't in character for her to kill the baby version of her opponent and what not.

Anyways, I'm voting for Gwenpool.

I'm guessing in terms of vs matches, the vs matches would act as extended stories of the source material viewed through the comic book medium.

That Would make sense if the op specified that the match took place in florida or something but SBA dictates that they'd just be teleported to central park ny. Idk how that would extend their own respect stories. Also would it show up as Manga or comic book form, itd be kinda funny if she went forward in time instead of back. Again she would have to cross into a different cannon which idk if she can do. But if she's just going back in time what can Pucci even do if he's just affecting clones?

The timeline isn't affect when she jumps through panels. At least not as we see it. It's confusing, but basically her reality warping powers and time jumping abilities are pretty powerful.

But they're separate timelines, she'd have to jump into the stone ocean Jojo timeline and verse to get Pucci and I'm pretty sure that the Central Park NY that they're teleported to is not the one from their respective verses

Eh, I wouldn't describe them as reality warping, cause she isn't warping Reality. The Gutter Space is definitely a meta power, like 4th wall breaking.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Since Gwenpool's powers need the environment to be represented as a comic book to make sense, the fight will be a comic book like setting. The past, present, and future of the fight are comic book pages. Hopefully that answers your questions Bedroombedrook.

Okay so let's say verse equalization let's Gwenpool jump between different cannons. What makes you so sure she's even find Pucci by checking the comic pages? Again, during the MiH fight Pucci's location was only revealed once and that was due to Timestop

All she needs is once. If it was ever shown, Gwenpool sees it.

Hm... she might lose to the Milagro Man if it was never shown with that condition...

Actually, doesn't Pucci have 8-C Building Level+ durability? Does Gwenpool usually go for hth when catching someone off guard or go straight for destructive weapons? Because if she tries to hth Pucci i don't think she can even scratch him

Yep, she can jump out of the story whenever, and she never goes for h2h, ever. She just busts out whatever is the best thing in her arsenal, usually the BFR Touch

Pucci blitzed Star Platinum and in a minute later blitzed 4 MFTL characters very casually,the moment she busts out of her gutterspace she gets donuted and her equipment turns into dust with the time acceleration.

Pucci FRA

It's Speed Equal so Made in Heaven's MFTL+ speed is a nonissue here. Also where does she usually jump into the story in character? Past? Present? Future? When her opponent is off gaurd? Gutter Space has too many variables that I'm not aware of for me to make a decision yet

Speed Amping is valid I think, even with Speed Equalized

... what? She jumps to when it's efficient for her. She doesn't use the power enough coz her series ended before it was explored

It's valid but again, how would that even work, if MiH will eventually speed up to the point to where he Blitzes and it doesn't take long to reach absurd time acceleration speeds. Also "when it's efficient for her" is pretty vague, so what? Does that mean she pops in on Pucci while he's asleep or something?

Back