• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gutter Space (Gwenpool) vs Made in Heaven (Enrico Pucci) (COMPLETE)

Says the guy that was too salty to accept Enrico was getting beaten and refused this match from getting bumped even though it's not a stomp.

Who said we were getting into our feelings? We're just tired of you calling this a stomp. But anyways, I'd rather stop before something dumb happens like people taking this out of context or putting it in the report thread. Match is over, this should be closed.

The guy cursing seems pretty upset. Im not saying it's a stomp, I'm just protesting because one sided decisive matches are boring. I am the true baste neutral chad vs wiki user, watch out for my next thread

Well, "because they are boring" is not a good argument for not adding a match. And he's not upset, just tired of this "this is a stomp" bs even though it was stated multiple times.

Back