• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gutter Space (Gwenpool) vs Made in Heaven (Enrico Pucci) (COMPLETE)

Gwenpool's behavior in fights and the fact her personal AP and Durability is 9-B is what makes fights fair, in my opinion.

Gwen's hax actually have a ton of flaws, especially her plothax, but they're kinda hard to factor in context to Vs. Battles

@Zark2099 off topic, but did Gwenpool give Deadpool a 4th wall breaking feat when they encountered each other or was it not?

It was given that her plothax prevent her from beating any super popular or fan favourite character, something which is consistent in her potrayal

When they first met up, Deadpool was trying to kill her, then she showed him that she knew about the fourth wall, at which point he tried to kill her(more) because she was a copycat.

HostessSpidey said:
When they first met up, Deadpool was trying to kill her, then she showed him that she knew about the fourth wall, at which point he tried to kill her(more) because she was a copycat.
I meant this part:

Before Gwenpool got any real 4th wall breaking powers, she visualized the fight in her head and it appeared on the pages. The only thing that made her classify as a 4th wall breaker at that point was she was from the "real world" and knew about comics like a nerd.

Deadpool rips Gwenpool's analyzation of the fight through his 4th wall breaking power. I am 90% sure this is considered a feat.

9F0FA6DA-1C4A-4C3B-832F-575E0880D285

you mean 1/10 chance oh boy is that a chance she can use other gwens to swarm puci from what i understod and dosent need to touch to bfr and can jump out of realitys or whatever puccis chance is as small as ant man and to me it looks like op is juts randomly puting characters from jojo agenst her

and make a ctr on how her powers work

That's still isn't an a good enough reason. Stomps are if there is 0 chances of winning.

Bedroombedrock said:
But they're separate timelines, she'd have to jump into the stone ocean Jojo timeline and verse to get Pucci and I'm pretty sure that the Central Park NY that they're teleported to is not the one from their respective verses
Theres an infinite amount of realities in Marvel and Jojo, finding a Gwenpool or Pucci in opposing verses isnt that hard.

Isnt Gwenpool the Thought Robot of Marvel? She can just write Pucci outta the story, he's a glass cannon like all Jojo characters cuz he's still just a human being minus his stand

Due to Gwenpool being a 4th Wall Breaker, her biggest conflicts are dealing with the power of Narrative Causality.

CD38B745-989E-480E-A9C1-8BFDC5D7027F

But Gutter Space doesn't give Gwenpool Narrative Causality, like rewriting the pages.

>make a ctr on how her powers work

She has a profile that explains her powers pretty clearly. Zark2099 and I have made multiple threads breaking down Gwenpool's feats and powers.

>op is juts randomly puting characters from jojo agenst her

I put her against the main villains because they have quite interesting power. It's not random.

I wouldn't call JoJo characters glass cannons since a good chunk have the durability needed to tank their own stands ap. Pucci is building level for tanking multiple hits from Stone Free with minimal damage.

Some jojo characters like Funny Valentine would be considered glass cannons because the bigger difference between AP and Durability.

What do you mean? Funny Valentine himself has Building Level durability, D4C's AP is also building level, if anything his durability with something like Love Train is what let's him fight high tiered haxxed characters like Reinhard to an incon

Back