• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The President of the United States fights the one who can move between comic panels (Grace)

Well then, if Funny is 8-C then he does anything and Gwen dies, since she cannot harm him without BFR, and even then she needs to be in contact and pull him out, which cannot happen as she gets annhilated before coming near him and cannot even incap. It's a stomp.

Also, Love Train says no u

Plot hax and probability hax says PIS cancelled it somehow in the first place

@Paul Frank You still haven't addressed my point about Lucy Steel. What's stopping Gwenpool from BFR Lucy Steel and forcing Funny Valentine to get BFR as well?

Gwenpool can literally read the pages talking about other people's abilities once she enters Gutter Space. Gwenpool will find out about Love Train's weakness.

Paul Frank said:
How is she going to bfr lucy if ticket to ride/love train comes from her
Valentine was able to freely pick up Lucy without any repercussions. Lucy doesn't have Love Train herself, Gwenpool just needs to drag her into Gutter Space and Funny Valentine will follow.

He can, but he usually only does it after he is pushed into a corner. If he is otherwise incapacitated or very close to it, then he will summon Alternate Diego Brando

Some other vsthread, the evidence was Rohan blitzing a ghost and the ghost attacked by Black Sabbath not lookling at him. Nothing more.

" the ghost attacked by Black Sabbath not lookling at him "

We're talking about Polpo right? When was there a ghost?

Also, how does Rohan blitzing someone mean they can see him?

He took Mario's soul.

Never said that. Speed Blitz; "the act of one attacking their opponent before they are capable of perceiving or reacting to them", Reimi couldn't react to HD, she was never said or implied to be unable to see him. Furthermore the ghostly hands were able to interact with CT and KQ.

DragonEmperor23 said:
how does Rohan blitzing someone mean they can see him?
If anything the evidence should be on your part as to why they can't see stands.

Those hands weren't ghosts, even Reimi had no idea what they were.

Yeah, and Mario's soul wasn't conscious it couldn't look at anything.

Heaven's door went in a straight line, that wasn't a blitz.

My guy, you brought up reasons why it was debunked, I was just discussing them. How would I say what the reasons for why they can't before that?

It doesn't matter if the ghostly hands were ghosts or not, they were not stand users and still able to attack stands whereas ghosts potentially can't via iffy evidence.

Rohan thought he was being attacked by a stand/stand user, MFTL reactions for Reimi then? Just believing it wasn't a blitz isn't enough, there is still no evidence of them not being able to see them.

And what makes them above ghost on that matter? Why can they do that but ghost not? There is no points.

Your reason for it not being a blitz is Heaven's Door "went in a straight line", which it would have to do at speeds that Reimi could have reacted to AND let us know that she did so, which uses unholy amounts of speculation.

I'm going to look up all the context for those hands, I'm pretty sure they are ghosts too.

The hands separated Cheap Trick from Rohan's soul. They can affect Stands not because they're ghosts, but because they have Soul Manipulation.

They are in the "border between the living world and the afterlife", "the passageway of the spirits of the dead" and take others to the afterlife, why would they not by ghosts? Context puts that assumption as high as any other.

I believe I was the guy making the "debunk", or at least it was a guy before used the same reasons I used after him.

Rohan simply blitzed Reimi with Heaven's Door and deleted her memory afterwise. it's pretty obvious she couldn't' see his Stand, especially at MFTL speeds.

Mario's soul, when pulled by Black Sabbath, wasn't looking around in confusion, he was staring directly at him, and at the arrow pointed to his front.

Even if you disagree with the Black Sabbath example, there is still no solid evidence that Stands are invisible to ghosts.

And besides, I believe that Stands being invisible to ghosts was never accepted in the first place.

Back