• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bruno fights another hitman, The Unbelievable Gwenpool!

Hold on, Gwenpool literally has more reasons above and Jackythejack and Sayo Yasuda decide to vote Bruno instead lmao.

Huh. I voted for Bruno?

╠ÂA╠Âr╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠ I forgot lol. I'm thinking I might go for incon.

ctually, I'll just retract my vote.

None of this is feeling right to me for some reasons╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠Â

Even with Sayo Yasuda retracting his vote, Jackythejack's vote still puts Bruno over the edge. However, I guess there's still a discussion to be had?

I'll be honest I get a bit annoyed with the FRA option when people don't specify which person's reasons they're citing. Anyways, I guess this match will get added on to the characters' respective pages.

I totally forgot about this thread. However, my vote will go to Gwen purely off of @ChosenOrDeath for Gwen's active ability for thought reading. Also, mostly because this is post awakening. I don't see how Bruno will catch her in time before she can panel jump to the next scene. I find it very is for her to BFR Bruno in this match. So my vote goes for Gwen.

So she has to get close and physically push Bruno into GutterSpace. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen. Sticker Fingers won't just stand there, you know. One Ari Ari Arrivederci barrage and Bruno wins via fatality.

Fish dead

@TacticalNuke002 Gwenpool can turn herself into a Giant and flick Bruno into Gutter Space. Not to mention she can see his thoughts throughout all of this.

Seeing thoughts =/= Seeing the invisible attacks coming her way. Bruno's ability ensures that any good hit from him will one-shot her.

@TacticalNuke002 If she's a giant and Bruno tries to hit her when she tries to flick him, he's just going to unzip her finger.

Gwenpool can learn about Bruno abilities while in Gutter Space, reading the panels and pages that describe Sticky Fingers in the past. She can find out what's its range is. She would limit her exposure to close range. Bruno is also not above getting ambushed. Diavolo managed to get the jump on Bruno a couple of times. Gwenpool can also teleport via thought, it should offer her more chances to BFR Bruno.

Here's a scenario, Gwenpool jumps into Gutter Space at the beginning of the match. Learns about Bruno, who he is, what his powers are and their limitations. The next time Gwenpool appears in reality, she can appear as a giant to limit her exposure to Sticky Figures, only letting her fingers to enter his range. Now she can just attempt to flick him out of reality. From Bruno's perspective, no time has past and suddenly giant fingers are popping in and out of reality attempting to push him out into Gutter Space.

From all the battles she had it's needless to say that this is entirely insufficient. And that's without even taking into account that this is Doom of all people.

I voted Bruno while considering that GP would go into GutterSpace first move. For some reason, OP restricted all her weapons, so she has no option other than to go close range, where Sticky Fingers is waiting.

Bruno also has multiple options against giant form. He can recede into his pocket dimension, either into the ground or into Gwenpool (Unzips Pants), getting a better attack point. He can dismember her legs if he goes into the ground and outright behead her if he goes into her.

@Ev3rjojo Is correct.

Also Gwen is known for using Gutter Space as a means to see the future. If worse comes to worse, Gwen will ask her future self for advise on how she should go about fighting Bruno, after her future self has already battled Bruno.

Couldn't she just stay in GS, wait for Bruno to either go to sleep or fall unconscious before the week is over, and then kill him with a giant hand or foot? I mean, her first go to is to go to a place where she can stalk Bruno and read his thoughts all the time.

Back