• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Redux: 8-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drite77 said:
BTW, it is my impression, or there is 2 characters from Star Craft in the Brackets?
Yeah, I completely missed the fact someone put in the Marine despite Protoss being so much better .

After noticing this, I'll look for another character suitable, as Phoenix put in the Star Craft character first.

>Dargoo says he will update OP 8 hours ago

>Knack still not inside

:mad:

Usually I would argue that it's not very exploitable since nobody in this bracket knows the neck weakness to exploit it.... but it also doesn't seem more powerful than some other things here, so it's fine for me.

If we're going like that, would Yomi be alright in Ceri's place?

Despite the wall of text, what she does is pretty much spamming magic from her notable attacks sections, summoning six of her allies (Most often including people like Ceri herself and others like that), and using an equivalent of a pokeball when the enemy is weakened enough.

Titans are probably less crazy than Eversor Assassins and Crystal.

Eh, I'm doubtful of Cleffa winning the whole thing.

Ionliosite said:
Isn't his regen too much?
Titans don't regen at Mid-High instantly, it even says that a whole arm can take a minute. It just means that his opponents should capitalize on range to cripple his legs.

I was thinking more of his weapon creation being spammable, it really covers some of the cons of being so large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back