• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Redux: 8-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
If its 8-C Eren his regen takes seconds actually
His hand was missing the entire fight in the last chapter so seconds is a bit of an understatement.

And Regenerationn also drains titans stamina a lot.

Titanregenppower
<----- He explains that he has used up all his power to heal himself and hence can't fight anymore.

I am 99.9% sure that just means Galliard's regen isnt as good as Eren's, Eren has gone through much, much longer battles and regenerated from much, much worse damage than what Galliard sustained in that fight

Better? Probably. Still very much limited, though. And I would imagine using his weapon creation and hardening a lot drains at the same power.

Not that I particularly remember what Eren's best feast in regards to Regenerationn amount over short time were.

@DontTalk He scales to the Warhammer Titan who was able to regen from being reduced to smoke in seconds

Post Timeskip Eren has also completely recreated his entire body instantly

As for the weapon creation thing even pre-timeskip it took a full day of non-stop use before he started to get tired from it and that was before he even had training with it. After the timeskip its basically a non-issue in combat and with the Warhammer Titan's power he gets significabtly more control over it.

I've been missing the entire Eren discussion, but, was he even nominated? or someone is trying to change its character?

Why is Knack (Character) not on the OP yet? That's who I proposed.

Regen can be bypassed by hitting his orb, and he takes more than a day to regenerate from the destruction of the core.

He was also booted before the start of the 7-B brackets

Tfw you make an 8-C between brackets being closed and the first round being posted

Talons (DC Comics)

I guess we can put those guys in if any subs are needed but its just kinda funny

Dargoo's out there fighting monsters and angels and animals, he just didn't have the time to go to sleep yet

that's all

It's too late for that

I... dont really know. Dargoo DID say that hed just fill up the other spots by himself.

Speaking of which, there is STILL no first round.

I can predict that it would come out in about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back