• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Redux: 8-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired

The aim of the game is to make a tournament based around a tier that actually has the results added to profiles. As such every fight in the brackets ideally needs to be fair.

The tier for this round's brackets is Building level, or 8-C.

As with the last bracket a minimum of 16 characters are needed to begin and a maximum of 32 characters are allowed.

Ground Rules:

• Characters from the 7-B/7-A/High 8-C/8-B bracket in weaker keys are banned (Although characters from the same verse are fine)
  • No characters with high levels of hax or potent durability negating skills. This also covers stone walls and characters with absurd levels of Regenerationn. Exceptions will be allowed given they have weaknesses.
  • Characters must be within Building level in AP and Durability. Glass cannons are allowed but discouraged, Stone Walls are a no-no. Any skills/abilities the character has that exceeds 8-B will be restricted.
  • DO NOT SUBMIT CHARACTERS WHO ARE UNDERGOING CONTENT REVISION
  • One entry per user, and only one entry per verse.
  • Speed will be equalized in matches where it is necessary.
  • Entries need to be approved by yours truly.
  • No entries form RWBY and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry due to how they have nearly killed previous brackets of mine.
Current Entries

1. Cleffa (PsychoMaster35)

2. Mukuro Ikusaba (Edwardtruong2006)

3. Sinthoras (Mr. Bambu)

4. Zealot (Abstractions)

5. Crystal (Nuclear Throne) (ThePixelKirby)

6. Eversor Assassi (Wokistan)

7. Chelshia (JackytheJack)

8. Twice (Andytrendom)

9. Jin Mo-Ri (Hl3 or bust)

10. Korosensei (Firephoenixearl)

11. (TriforcePower1)

12. Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (CrimsonStarFallen)

13. Doctor Sivana (DC Extended Universe) (GyroNutz)

14. Ceri (Sakura Dungeon) (Ricsi-Viragosi)

15. Raiden (Toaru x Virtual On Crossover) (DontTalkDT)

16. Rabbit (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War) (WeeklyBattles)

17. Master Chief (Drite77)

18. Lux Arcadia (Ionliosite)

19. Type-005 (Antoniofer)

20. Belzebub (Sand Land) (Kazuma kuwabara)

21. Gazef Stronoff (Dargoo Faust)

22. Amleth (Valkyria Revolution) (Kaltias)

23. Slade (Teen Titans) (SSBXeno573)

24. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) (RotofBots)

25. Rhedosaurus (Christian Higdon)

26. Book Cop (Arrogant Schmuck)

27. Lady Butterfly (Sir Ovens)

28. Marine (Starcraft) (Phoenix821)

29. Spider-Man (Insomniac Games) (LSirLancelotDuLacl)

30. Master Mantis (TheQuirkyBoy)

31. Jean Pierre Polnareff (00potato)

32. Liberty Prime (Dusty Raider)

Officio Assassinorum

Culexus is totally banned so I wish to submit Vindicare Assassin. If Vindicare is not allowed, then Eversor. Callidus lowest priority.

Now for JackytheJack and Andytrenom since both couldn't be here.

Jacky wants to add Chelshia

Andytrendom wants to add Twice.
BracketsJacky
BracketsAndy

I already added an MHA character for Andy, and Hitoshi has passive mindhax

@Psycho Those are for his deadly sins, doctor sivanna himself is perfectly killable. Also, the more of the seven deadly sins he summons, the weaker he becomes.

FloweryAlex said:
Unless we want another one month hiatus because no-one knows anything, please don't
I second this.

I mean, i can try to find something that i know something about, but i know some things about the lore of MC, so i think that i could handle something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back