• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto's Dad (to be) fights another guy with a god complex. Thor vs Naruto

@Gargoyle One

He doesn't do that in character instantly but after a good fight and Naruto will not just lay on the ground and let him do that.

+Naruto has ways to get out of that situation.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
By crushing the ground he means just that, destroy the ground below him and get away. Assuming this version of naruto cannot move the hammer enough to do so normaly, after all cap could move it a bit
How....Does that help at all?

The hammer is still on top of you, you can't physically move.

More ground to move on is useless if you can't move an object on top of you

naruto just makes clones to fight Thor while he is on the ground and his clones have enough ap to force thor to pick the hammer back up. Or naruto can just get the toads to reverse summon him

Gargoyle One said:
How....Does that help at all?

The hammer is still on top of you, you can't physically move.

More ground to move on is useless if you can't move an object on top of you
punch towards the groun making bigger hole than the hammer's size the force of the hammer would force apart your hand and you are now free to move.

Or create a whole to one side of you. Same thing happens but you are oushed to one side, if the hammer is on top of you.

A bigger hole then the hammer doesn't magically move the hammer.

The hammer doesn't automatically gain more force on the ground either, not sure how it would force apart your hand.

And of course, this is all assuming Thor doesn't slap Naruto with a Lightning Bolt or anything for that matter

Gargoyle One said:
A bigger hole then the hammer doesn't magically move the hammer.
The hammer doesn't automatically gain more force on the ground either, not sure how it would force apart your hand.

And of course, this is all assuming Thor doesn't slap Naruto with a Lightning Bolt or anything for that matter
The force is always being appplied when they is enough space the force would dissipate to the quickest area(in other words where is is possible fore his hand to move) which is either side where as long as the hole is deep enough that there is space. Also this is assuming that Naruto stand there and lets the hammer drop on him?

There's no where for the force of the hammer to dissapate if it is on your body, it is that simple, also that dissipates energy not weight.

>This is assuming Naruto Stamds there

If he can't move he can't move, and I already linked multiple showings of him doing it in combat. Let alone to people like Loki and Surter who are far older and experienced then this Naruto

Why this even matters?Naruto has a lot of abilities and good skill in h2h combat,he just stompes Thor before he even manages to do something,throws a barrage of Massive Rassengans,Summons toads wich are on par with him powerwise,or throws FRS.

Does anyone here sees Thor winning this?

How about the wind > lightning? No counter for:

Expanded Rasenshuriken -> Frog Song ~ Duet -> blindside with smoke bombs and toad summons like what happened with Pain (and he has enhanced sight and really good extrasensory perception) -> clone ******** with simultaneous attacks that can damage 50% Kurama -> clone feints and the numerous things Naruto can do with them, from what I can see in Thor's page.

Plus Frog Kata and extrasensory perception helps Naruto in close quarters.

<Stomps Thor

<Similar AP and less expirience

<Lacks lifting strength

I'm not seeing your point

<Barely above Baseline

....Are you even looking at his profile? At all?

Mountain Level+ for destroying Sokovia, calced at 650 megatons

Do you know where 7A starts at?

I'm not seeing your point

Naruto is slightly above in AP and scales from extremely casual feat.

He can create tons of clones to overwhelm Thor,can one shot with FRS wich he throws casually,can summon toads wich can use genjutsu,some paralyze type ninjutsu and equal to Naruto in AP if not stronger wich makes them above Thor,Naruto is experienced in h2h,Thor's experience in this fight is literally useless,Naruto can throw a barrage of massive rassengans.,

Yeah,Thor definetly gets this.

Mountain Level+ for destroying Sokovia, calced at 650 megatons

It was charged attack if i don't forget wich he can not throw casually.

It wasn't a charged attack actually, he had to wait for the civi's to be evacuated and he had no physical exhastion.

He also can't take any power unless there's a storm around, so I'm fairly certain it's dramatic flair

I mean

He also has far more expirience then this Naruto, and the literal only thing Naruto can do after being trapped is create Shadow Clones, which won't actually help him escape the hammer

was there a new calc cause someone on the blog said it was barley above basline but still if its on 650mt naruto still has the AP advantage by a lot lol. Naruto scales above the kirin by a lot.

Has Thor's experience ever helped him against anyone?He never fought someone like Naruto,you can not win just by having an experience,still Naruto's h2h skills are better and more effective,his hits have area of effect even if Thor dodges he gets damaged.

Naruto can create Shadow clones use substitution,and turn himself into something smaller than his body,also in this case Thor loses his hammer,this is a disadvatage for him.

Naruto is waay more versatile.

AstralKing7 said:
was there a new calc cause someone on the blog said it was barley above basline but still if its on 650mt naruto still has the AP advantage by a lot lol. Naruto scales above the kirin by a lot.
<By A lot

<Not even 2x stronger

Also that calc has been there for almost 9 months, it's just there was 1 guy who's calc didn't account for violent fragmentation, of course the profile says that anyway.

Dzhindzholia said:
Has Thor's experience ever helped him against anyone?He never fought someone like Naruto,you can not win just by having an experience,still Naruto's h2h skills are better and more effective,his hits have area of effect even if Thor dodges he gets damaged.

Naruto can create Shadow clones use substitution,and turn himself into something smaller than his body,also in this case Thor loses his hammer,this is a disadvatage for him.

Naruto is waay more versatile.
Loki, Hulk, Surter, helped him outsmart Ultron when he realized he couldn't beat him

There's quite a few examples

Loki, Hulk, Surter, helped him outsmart Ultron when he realized he couldn't beat him

Loki and Ultron Ok,they are both intelligent,but Hulk and Surtur?Non of them has either experience or great intelligence,they are just brute force.I want to remind you that Naruto is a ninja afterall,he can attack from undeground can fool his opponents by turning into anything has great h2h skill and has ninja tools.Thor's experience is only usefull against characters he can fight on the equal ground.

And I don't think the experience can help him to survive FRS,Massive Rassengan Barrage and Shadow Clone spam.

Dude.

Hulk, I get, you asked about expirience helping and I pointed it out, but Surter was an army general for his planet and won countless victories over one of the nine realms, he's much more intelligent then you play him as.

Issue about Naruto being a ninja, by comparison to techniques involving hiding and trickery he isn't much better then Loki

Gargoyle One said:
Issue about Naruto being a ninja, by comparison to techniques involving hiding and trickery he isn't much better then Loki

Very very wrong, Loki's level of mind manipulation/illusionns in MCU is a joke. kid Naruto could probably do better.

First, is burning voting?

Second, I'll try to write down the advantages brought up. Some may be false or not, but I will try my best to not let my bias do anything here. Sonewhat easy as I really like both

Thor:

Pros:

-experience

-more spammable range

-can immobilize naruto for a bit with the hammer.

-has the field advantage, as naruto will try to keep konoha from being damaged. Not sure if he would use that advantage in character, but stuff like exploding rasenshuriken seem unlikely to be used because of it

-naruto's transformation is temporary, and while relativly easy to replenish with clones, it also limits the amount of shadow clones he can use at once.

Naruto:

-numbers in the form of shadow clones (4 in sage mode I believe? Unquantifiably more than 2000 in base and kuramas chakra)

-attack potency

-sensing

-unique fightingstyle

-rasenshuriken is capable of cutting through thor rather easily due to cell cutting sheningans, the hammer should be able to take it with small damage tough.

-elemental advantage, so sniping rasenshuriken is not an effective way to take care of them.

-could possibly slightly move the hammer if put on him, but could definitly escape by transforming or substitution.

Obviously kurama cant buff naruto beyond 7-A here.

Also... Lets not bring up loki's mindhax in here...

Plus wasnt loki stated to be able to defeat thor with is illusions? Not that his illusions work anything like the frog song

Yeah.

Naruto will expand Rasenshuriken if he has to, since civilians are not around. Any damage done to the village can be taken care of at a later date, especially with clones.

Besides, I have no doubt that he can launch Thor upwards with disguised clones if has to, and expand the Rasenshuriken in the air. He can transform his clones into rubble, and Thor will have no idea that those random things around him are actually clones or Naruto himself waiting for him to look the other way before launching him or unleashing mayhem in some other form.

He also doesn't know what Naruto is the real one. For all he knows, the "Naruto" that he just beat down or incapacitated is actually a clone, and the real one has already prepared something nasty for him.

Now that I think of it, transforming into things around them also gives Naruto the environmental advantage.

YungManzi said:
@Astral Wha? Why? And where?
Destroys tchakra pathways. General discussions I believe, naruto to boruto missing skills.

Not that it matters gere, as rs can oneshot

on the Naruto to Boruto missing ability thread, it should be on my profile under following.

FRS gives the ability to either seal or destroy a persons energy system

Back