• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShrekAlmightySo the only evidence you have for them being the same crater is "they look the same", even though they are clearly of vastly different sizes? It's possible for the area within the much larger crater to be level.

There was smoke around the area prior to the moon jump, but not that big explosion.

^Are my proofs bad?I think i prooved that Boros isn't MC lvl on striking strength.

"Just because Garou didn't brush off the attack like it was nothing and tank it doesn't negate the fact that he survived. The Serious Headbutt did not kill him"

The sword damages only the place it slices,the bullet damages only the place it reaches,Saitama's hit damages only the place it reaches,you can't damage Garou's head,or his whole body without reaching it,touching it,affecting it.

"the mere fact that Saitama was fighting somewhat seriously against Boros and Garou means the power he used on them (even outside Serious Headbutt) would be greater than accidental collateral damage he caused when he jumped while nonserious."

Saitama always damages them as he hits,even his casual hits tears them,so they can't scale.

There is no explosion there is just Smoke and fire moving as the ship was pushed

Can u show me the chapter where both Craters happened

I can easily take that picture and make the second crater by zooming in

@Dienomite22

"If Garou is high 6-c and he took a somewhat serious attack from Saitama then he should've been vaporized due to the ap difference."

He was vaporizerd at the place where Saitama hit,look at the scans above.

@Dzhindzholia No, his whole body would've been destroyed.If I was 5-B and a 4-C hit me my whole body would be destroyed regardless of the place that was hit.

@Dienomite22

Fortunetly for Garou Saitama's attack didn't reach his whole body and unfortunetly for you 4-C attack hit your whole body,not just your part wich you can regenerate.

If Saitama's Serious Headbutt was overwhelmingly more than what Garou could handle his entire body would've exploded like every other monster Saitama one punches. Also there's

Boros and Garou can swap hands with somewhat serious Saitama (or at least a Saitama that is stronger than just accidental jumps). By that I mean actually blocking and surviving attacks. They do scale to the moon jump.

Boros only got torn up by a continuous spam of punches over and over and over again. But again, there's him and Garou still being able to go back and forth with a Saitama that should be more powerful than moon jump.

ShrekAlmighty said:
The evidence is saitama walking out of a crater on the literal next page what other evidence do u want
And again nothing suggests this crater he walked out of is the same as the massive one created.

Dafuck what do u mean

If he is seen in the *Massive* crater and then walking out of the same crater on the next page what are u suggesting that he just made another crater and appeared in it for no reason?

"Boros only got torn up by a continuous spam of punches over and over and over again"

Saitama destroyed his hand with a simple punch.

"If Saitama's Serious Headbutt was overwhelmingly more than what Garou could handle his entire body would've exploded like every other monster Saitama one punches."

Reread the scene,Saitama sent the shockwave,the shockwave hit only a part of his body.

Can we already stop going on circles?You said the same thing already a couple of times.

They can't scale to Saitama,casual Saitama is stronger than both of them,he destroys both of them.I read whole One's and Murata's versions of manga.

@VersusJunkie54

Are you joking?No one debunk anything i said.Now Ruy is trying to justify 5-B Garou and Boros via Garou "tanking" Saitama's attack,wich he obviously didn't tank.

I agree,this should be closed and changes should be applied already.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Dafuck what do u mean
If he is seen in the *Massive* crater and then walking out of the same crater on the next page what are u suggesting that he just made another crater and appeared in it for no reason?
Again, no evidence that the crater he walked out of was the same crater as the gigantic one that was made in the scan I had shown.

Are u serious?

Page 19

Page 20

Page 22

Here is how the pages in chapter 36 go
Page 21 just shows S class heroes

Saitama even says he has returned

Occams razor is on my side u are the one that has to give proof that he magically teleported in a crater that doesnt exist for no reason

Sorry but that thread is shit,we went from the OP to "Garou can tank Saitama's attacks that's why they scale" when he literally can't and we can see that in the scans.

Another
thread is needed for that.

Dzhindzholia said:
Scan for this? Either way Boros and Garou (who scale to each other) have both consistently shown able to block and survive some many of Saitama's punches. And we know in these fights he's putting in more power than accidental collateral damage from something that wasn't even an actual attack.

Reread the scene, Saitama sent the shockwave,the shockwave hit only a part of his body.

What? Saitama connected a Serious Headbutt onto Garou. (Not just sending a shockwave his way) If Garou was truly just High 6-C like you said, then this attack would've demolished Garou entirely. Even if it just hit the arm. The power of the attack would've destroyed him entirely.

The fact that he's able to survive (even if get heavily damaged) by an attack far greater than the moon jump means he is at the absolute very, very least a tiny bit comparable to the moon jump. Don't want to say he's on the level of the moon jump? Fine. He's at least not many thousands of times weaker than moon jump.

They can't scale to Saitama,casual Saitama is stronger than both of them,he destroys both of them.I read whole One's and Murata's versions of manga.

Now you shifted the idea entirely. Of course Saitama is far stronger than Garou and Boros. But Garou and Boros are at least stronger, or somewhat remotely comparable, to the moon jump. The moon jump which isn't even an actual attack, wasn't serious and was just accidental collateral damage.

You read all of ONE's manga yet initially needed me to show you that Saitama threw Serious Headbutt against Garou? You can read something and be wrong about it. All of us can.

I'll create another thread for that,i am already tired going on circles,also no one from Staff is willing to reply.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Occams razor is on my side u are the one that has to give proof that he magically teleported in a crater that doesnt exist for no reason
You didn't pull Occam's Razor. You pulled a strawman.

I never said he magically teleported into a crater that doesn't exist for no reason. I said that the crater we see him walk out of is a smaller crater within the massive one in that scan above. That has to be the case given the incredible size discrepency between the two.

Or I can play your game. Occam's Razor. You prove that this crater just magically shrunk thousands and thousands of times within just one panel for no reason.

Dzhindzholia wrote: Saitama destroyed his hand with a simple punch.

Ryukama wrote: Scan for this? Either way Boros and Garou (who scale to each other) have both consistently shown able to block and survive some many of Saitama's punches. And we know in these fights he's putting in more power than accidental collateral damage from something that wasn't even an actual attack.Saitama destroyed his hand with a simple punch.

What?

Huesito88 said:
Dzhindzholia wrote:

Ryukama wrote: Scan for this? Either way Boros and Garou (who scale to each other) have both consistently shown able to block and survive some many of Saitama's punches. And we know in these fights he's putting in more power than accidental collateral damage from something that wasn't even an actual attack.Saitama destroyed his hand with a simple punch.

What?
Typo from me trying to quote "Saitama destroyed his hand with a simple punch."

Just discard that and read it as

"Scan for this? Either way Boros and Garou (who scale to each other) have both consistently shown able to block and survive some many of Saitama's punches. And we know in these fights he's putting in more power than accidental collateral damage from something that wasn't even an actual attack"

U didnt say that but u are claiming so as u are saying there is no proof he came out from that crater even tho i showed more than enough scans(As to why only reasonable thing to assume is him teleporting) u are making me the strawman here

It didnt shrink its just that the Shockwave of him landing that makes it look far bigger than it is

Similar to how u described Tatsumakis explosions

Occams razor is clearly on your side

Even if u assume the Crater is as big as the Shockwave makes it out to be

Its still far smaller than all the turrets Tatsumaki destroyed(By this i mean combined)

This is a perfect depiction of the crater and its size(As the circle argument will never stop)
Which can easily be calced even by a scrub like me which i will do in a moment

I am talking about the shot of a crater here, where it is somewhat comparable in size to the ship. However ere is one thing I will agree with Dzhindzholia on.

I am uncertain if Saitama landing on the ship is as powerful as him jumping off the moon. So I am starting to have doubts on High 6-A ship.

That being said, Boros and Garou still scale to the moon jump, since they fought a Saitama that was far more serious and putting in much more effort than this feat.

Crouching Saitama is 14 pixels from the top of his head to his feet

Lets assume saitama is 170 cm tall there(Eventho he is crouching)

There are 252 pixels from where saitama is standing to the end of the crater

170 : 14 = 12.14 Cm

252 X 12.14 = 3024Cm or 30.24 meters

While each of The 256 cannons Tatsumaki destroyed are bigger then the projectiles which are 19+ meters tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back