• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ryu
Izrezak21251516161
Here u go
And how is destroying the cannon they shot the bomb out of more damage than blasting the entire thing and causing the whole ship to start crashing down?

Dzhindzholia said:
Tatsumaki damaged the ship,you can see it without 8x zoom in almost every scan.
Yet the only scan provided are those very tiny craters than Saitama and Boros made.

Destroying 236(Number is from the accepted Tatsumaki calc) cannons which should be far bigger than a human(Considering the size of their shells) is more damage than creating a crater and destabilizing a dead ship

Also those craters were seen from under the ship where Boros or Saitama werent fighting

Question

If Garou and Boros are stated to be equal to eachother then why did Garou have 5B striking strength and not Boros?

@DDM I don't know if this helps the case, but I'm not sure fiction always acknowledges the Newton's Third Law, so I don't think durability being > AP should be surprising. Otherwise, Kyoko Sakura would have had a solid 7-B rating instead of being only "likely 7-B"

@Ryukama

Actually,they are not tiny.Also,still if Saitama's lending was really high6A,the whole ship and whole country would get destroyed.Only the jump was high6A,that scales only to Saitama.

Using the accepted calc then Tatsumaki's attack is just High 6-C.

Even if the turrents are big, the crater Saitama caused here (look how the hole compares to the ship), and the gigantic parts that were being blown up is far greater than that.

Also if crashing the entire ship isn't impressive cause the ship was damaged, that makes it even worse for Tatsumaki since she couldn't crash the ship, or even make it remotely tilt in the slightest, even when it was in better condition.

Where are those craters seen outside from Boros and Saitama's fight directly caused by Tatsumaki?

Dzhindzholia said:
@Ryukama
Actually,they are not tiny.Also,still if Saitama's lending was really high6A,the whole ship and whole country would get destroyed.Only the jump was high6A,that scales only to Saitama.
Relative to the entire ship they're tiny.

The ship didn't get destroyed because of its durability.

Except Boros made Saitama take the fight seriously, obviously meaning that the power Saitama would've been using to fight him would be greater than some accidental collateral damage made by jumping. And again Boros scales to Garou, who can survive Serious Headbutt.

Im using it to justify the number of turrets destroed

Izrezak.PNG22
Yet here where the crater can be better seen cause of no shockwave/dust etc it is shown to be not much bigger than Saitama
Neither did saitamas Landing, ships crushing was caused from Boroses and saitamas attack clashing, Attacks from Boros also didnt tilt the ship even tho they damaged it heavily

Izrezak3415113512
Izrezak.PNG222
Here

The difference between high6-A and high6-C is a lot higher than the difference between those crators.

Tatsu is 952 gigatonns,Saitama's jump is 1,2 petatonns.The difference is over 1200.

Copy past:

No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C.

But then just discarding that it has the attack as only High 6-C.

I'm referring to this hole. which comparing it to the size of the ship is massive. Or that enormous explosion right next to it. These are both much more significant than just destroying the turrets.

The ship started crashing due to Saitama's moon landing. Then it hit the ground after Boros's attack.

The moon jump still did considerably more damage to Boros's ship than Tatsumaki's attack.

Even if u want to argue those craters are now from tatsumaki(Which is fair as the perspective is quite unclear)

The cannons should be around the size of the Crater Saitamas jump created as their projectiles are this big

Saitama's lending is definetly not high6-A,it is high end of island lvl,scaling from damage what Tats did.

And Scaling from that Boros will either be high6-C either low6B,since Tatsu is almost low6-B.

@Dzhindzholia To be honest I did have some doubts as to whether Saitama's landing on the ship would be as powerful from his take off from the moon. You'd have to ask some of the calc people.

However again, Boros made Saitama go serious and scales to someone who survived greater attacks than the moon jump. He scales to the moon jump.

@ShrekAlmighty This hole, when compared to the ship and especially this explosio are far greater in size than the turrets.

"However again, Boros made Saitama go serious and scales to someone who survived greater attacks than the moon jump. He scales to the moon jump."

How they scale from the moon jump?If you want to scale Boros from Garou,then i am fine,just give us scans where Garou survives serious punches from Saitama,not casual punches,since Saitama didn't want to kill Garou.

U can see the Craters in greater detail above in the scan where saitama is walking out of the crater

U can clearly see that the crater is around the size of those bullets

Even then 1 turret sure i suppose u can argue that but all of them no way man

Garou compels Saitama to get serious . Obviously by "get serious" Saitama meant "using extraordinarily less power against you than I accidentally did while not being serious one time" /s

The fact that Saitama was deliberately fighting against Boros and Garou with some semblance of seriousness should automatically put them above Saitama's accidental, non-serious collateral damage. And a Serious Punch is just undeniably stronger.

Serious Headbutt is used to block Garou's punch. It does blow off Garou's arm, however he survived the attack and managed to regenerate the arm back just fine.

ShrekAlmighty said:
U can see the Craters in greater detail above in the scan where saitama is walking out of the crater
U can clearly see that the crater is around the size of those bullets

Even then 1 turret sure i suppose u can argue that but all of them no way man
That tiny little crater Saitama walked out of isn't the extent of what the moon jump did. It also created this far larger crater and that ridiculous explosion right next to it. Both of which are far bigger than a turrent.

Garou survived the attack. Yeah it did considerable damage to him but he survived the attack and even managed to heal his damage with ease. Garou's dura > moon jump.

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
Question

If Garou and Boros are stated to be equal to eachother then why did Garou have 5B striking strength and not Boros?
Boros's Striking Strength should be equal to Garou's. I'll fix it after this thread is over with.

That crater is the crater Saitama walked out of which isnt bigger than a Turret

Also my boy that and the *far larger* crater are The exactly same Crater

Ok,Garou didn't tank Saitama's attack.
Nothing supports high6-A physicall Boros and Garou,they should be downgraded for reasons above.

Look at the scan I'm giving you. That hole is created from the impact is much bigger than a turret.

Based on what evidence that they're the exact same crater? They can't be. The crater created by the impact is far larger than the one Saitama walked out of. The one Saitama walked out of is a smaller crater within that large one made.

Also just keep ignoring the even bigger explosion right next to it.

Dzhindzholia said:
Ok,Garou didn't tank Saitama's attack.
Nothing supports high6-A physicall Boros and Garou,they should be downgraded for reasons above.
It's like you didn't even read anything I said.

Garou survived the attack. Yeah it did considerable damage to him but he survived the attack and even managed to heal his damage with ease. Garou's dura > moon jump.

And the fact that Saitama was deliberately fighting against Boros and Garou with some semblance of seriousness should automatically put them above Saitama's accidental, non-serious collateral damage.

Is that a joke,i brought so many evidences that they are not hig6-A physically,but you still trying to denie it even without proofs.

"Garou survived the attack"

Yes Garou survived but Saitama destroyed the part where he hit,Garou survived via regen,he didn't tank that attack.

"And the fact that Saitama was deliberately fighting against Boros and Garou with some semblance of seriousness should automatically put them above Saitama's accidental, non-serious collateral damage."

Casuall Saitama was tearing Boros with everysingle hit.

I looked my boi the turret is bigger than 20 meters as the rounds height is 19 meters

They look exaclty the same just zoom in and u can see the exact same lines it just a picture of the *far bigger* Crater zoomed in and cut out

There is no larger one made The ground is leveled in the scan i showed meaning there are no 2 craters, Re read chapter 36 right after saitama comes back from moon the impact scan is shown

And then he is shown walking out of the same crater

That explosion was there even before Saitama came back from the moon

Here is the exact scan of the size of the crater so even if u take saitama as a 2 meter guy that is fully standing tall and straight there the craters diameter isnt more than 100 meters

While every shell is 19+ meters in height and Tatsumaki destroyed 236 of those turrets making it far above the size of the Crater

It's not a joke. You haven't and still are not addressing all of my points. Just saying "he didn't tank it" and moving on.

Just because Garou didn't brush off the attack like it was nothing and tank it doesn't negate the fact that he survived. The Serious Headbutt did not kill him. It majorly harmed him but it didn't kill him. He survived an attack far more powerful than moon jump. His dura scales to moon jump.

And even if we're going to say him surviving Serious Headbutt doesn't count, the mere fact that Saitama was fighting somewhat seriously against Boros and Garou means the power he used on them (even outside Serious Headbutt) would be greater than accidental collateral damage he caused when he jumped while nonserious.

<So much evidence

Amount of evidence is irrelevant, it's how good and how useful that evidence is that counts

If Garou is high 6-c and he took a somewhat serious attack from Saitama then he should've been vaporized due to the ap difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back