• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am uncertain if Saitama landing on the ship is as powerful as him jumping off the moon. So I am starting to have doubts on High 6-A ship"

Only Saitama's jump was calced,if his lending was high6-A he would just destroy whole Ship and City.

No in the shot I brought up the crater is somewhat comparable in size to the ship itself, making it absolutely massive.

What do u mean

Its the LITERAL same scan as one u pointed out besides the fact i didnt cut out the upper part of the page

Even in the one where he is comparable u can see a blurred out Saitama

As I keep showing, the hole in the scan I used is somewhat comparable in size to the ship itself. So it has to be quite massive in size. Also Saitama isn't visible in the scan I used.

Boi?

Its the same crater its literally on the same page

There are 3 Showings where it is Significantly smaller then before i used the Biggest of the three to scale

I said he is Blurred out which is quite visible

In the middle of the Crater

Do u not get the Idea that in the Same page there is the only reliable way to calc the size of the Ship as u can easily see saitama on it

The craters Radius is around 30 meters Making it Pretty damn large

Tatsumaki's pelting actually didn't do much to the ship, it just destroyed some turrets with the first wave, and shook it a lot. Here it is perfectly fine (the shockwaves are Saitama and Boros for context). And Boros almost tore it in two. Also, as Ryukama Mentioned;

"An ant can "damage me" through biting a very tiny part of my skin. That doesn't mean an ant is anywhere remotely on my level of strength. Or on the level someone would have to be to demolish my entire body and make me melt. Just as Tatsumaki's "craters" (craters which there's much more suggesting weren't her doing) onto a city sized ship isn't substantial damage".

And look here, Saitama's landing not only almost brings it down, but causes a giant crater. It stayed like this for their entire fight, so it's obvious it f***ed up the gravity thing, especially since it probably also got wrecked before the Moon Jump with the damage they did to it. Boros then shattered it after his beam was parted. Also, it's not like it's one of Saitama's serious attacks or a punch, it's a casual moon jump, even their speed, throwing, and punches alone could do more damage to the ship.

Basically Tatsumaki did nothing to the main ship. Saitama's moon jump did a ton, and the gravity reactor was already damaged by the moon jump and probably some other stuff, causing it to be shattered, which makes sense since both are Multi Continent level.

Do u hold me for a blind guy

Alright i will play your game i will try to rougly calc the ships size so please give me a few minutes

I think there's a few scans on the exact size of the interior. I can find them.

So first picture we can see the Ships Upper part
Each of those lights is one of the Cannons Firing

I will use a medium sized Light

Which gives me 10 pixels Meaning Every 10 pixels are 13.8 meters as that is the Diameter of the Shells

Now from the picture i will scale how big those *Fangs* or extensions are as i will need them to scale the full size of ship the later on

The left extension is 286 pixels from the peak to where it stops being an extension

meaning its 394.68 Meters Long

Now for the full size of the ship

Unfortunately there is no Extraodinarily good picture of Boros ship so i will use the one with the crater as it shows it almost fully and will be used later on anyways

So the complete ship from the extension to the end of those *wing flaps* near the engine

Is 426 pixels while The extension is 70 Pixels

70 Pixels = 394.68 meters

1 pixels is 5.63Meters

5.63 X 426 = 2398.38 meters in lenght

Diameter of the Crater on this picture is 51 Pixel

Meaning Diameter of the Crater is

287.13 Meters

I appreciate your time working on the calc.

That's nice to hear. You can always ask some of our calc members for help and advice.

I think we could get the actual moon jump calculated, and see what the result is.

I personally think, as big as those turrets may be, that Tatsumaki's damage to them isn't substantial enough to scale her to the entire ship. As do many of the other staff. I'll leave it up to the majority to decide though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back