• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
First of all she damaged the entire ship as seen above
Comparing an Eye to an Weapon is baseless a weapon should be compared to another weapon as in a fist

Even then there is no reason for ships weapons to be built by a Exponentially weaker material if anything weapons should be protected as much as possible
A tank's barrel is going to be damaged by a direct hit that the tanks hull armor would otherwise shrug off, barrels are not armor and should not be compared to it. And you have provided no proof that any lasting damage to the hull was achieved by Tatsumaki.

That depends on the type of tank u are speaking off not to mention the angle at which the cannon(i assume) is hiting the barrel of the tank as Angles highly increase armors survivabilty

Generally speaking a weapon which can smash through the barel will smash through the armor as rarely any tank has an armor as thicc as its barrel (If both are hit at a 90 degrees angle)

This logic is also flawed as there is no reason to assume the weapons on Boroses ship are peaking out as a Cannon or anything of that sort would

Keep in mind that it's possible that slightly denting part of a City sized ship could potentially be just a Wall level feat. Also, being able to crack the ground doesn't make someone Planet level just because the cracked part of the Earth. That's pretty much the comparison between Tatsumaki and Boros here. Tatsumaki has her own Large Island level feat, we scale her from that. Boros has his own Multi-Continent level feat and a possible Planet level statement, so we can combine an at least, possibly for both tiers. Plain and simple, no changes needed.

I do not think Tatsumaki doing teensy tiny bits of damage to the ship doesn't go against the ship's dura. But I honestly don't even see much scans of Tatsumaki really damaging the ship. I see the explosions resulting from the attacks hitting, but no damage to the ship afterwards.

Either way Garou (who ONE explicitly said Boros could put up a very good fight against) survived Serious Series strikes from Saitama. It's ridiculous to say Saitama jumping really hard is a more powerful attack than Serious Series strikes.

Now before someone says "this is inconsistent with Boros dying to a single Serious Punch".

Boros died from the clash of both his own attack and Serious Punch. Not just Serious Punch. Boros was already heavily weakened before Saitama used Serious Punch. Then Boros put all of the power he had left into the attack right before Saitama countered.

Their physical stats are fine.

Also basically what DarkDragonMedeus said.

The crew stated the weapons were destroyed and there are holes on the bottom of the ship as seen in the scan which is substantial damage for the rating

Yeah the weapons (the bombs) were indeed destroyed. Because Tatsumaki detonated those bombs onto them. That doesn't mean the ship itself got damaged.

Again, those craters are much more likely from Saitama and Boros. We see Saitama and Boros make craters all throughout the fight, and where those holes were is the general area those two were fighting in.

Such a crater in a city sized ship isn't very substantial damage.

You have no idea what you are talking about Shrek, even back in WWII some tanks had armor as thick as 300mm of solid steel, there is not a single tank based cannon that had a barrel anywhere near that thick.

Furthurmore

ShrekAlmighty said:
The crew stated the weapons were destroyed and there are holes on the bottom of the ship as seen in the scan which is substantial damage for the rating
Those craters are backwards (meaning that came from the top not the bottom as you claim) and you have no way of proving that Tatsumaki made them.

She damaged the ship.Even if it was an explosion of the Bullets it is still around high6-C since bullets rated as high7A.

@DarkDragonMedeus

The thing is,Boros doesn't have MC lvl feats,only via Star Cannon.

No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C.

The weapon system was stated to be destroyed by that i mean the cannons not the shells that were sent out

Can u name me one tank that has 300mm armor as even Tiger 2 had only 120 mm on his front

Tiger 1 had 80mm Kv-1 had 75mm(not sure about this one) All those named are one of the heaviest tanks around

Literally no tank besides the Maus which was only experimental had 300 mm of armor

A ant can "damage me" through biting a very tiny part of my skin. That doesn't mean an ant is anywhere remotely on my level of strength. Or on the level someone would have to be to demolish my entire body and make me melt. Just as Tatsumaki's "craters" (craters which there's much more suggesting weren't her doing) onto a city sized ship isn't substantial damage.

Garou survived more powerful attacks than moon jump. Boros can fight against Garou. Both Boros and Garou forced Saitama to get serious. Yes they do scale to the moon jump.

Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground.

How did he decelerate? He can't fly, and don't try to claim that the atmosphere slowed him any appreciable ammount. At mach 36000 he would have only had 7.95760891 milliseconds of time to slow down after crossing the karman line before hitting the ship.

I'll try to summarize my thoughts and explain why Boros is only high6-C in striking strenght.

1.The ship was damaged by Tatsumaki,who is high6-C,she redirected the Bullets and threw them into the Ship,the bullets are high7A individually.She visibly damaged the ship,you can see it clrearly in the scans.

2.No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C.

@Ryukama

Scans please about Garou surviving serious punches.

Also,will not One's manga going to be retconned?Just asking.

ShrekAlmighty said:
The weapon system was stated to be destroyed by that i mean the cannons not the shells that were sent out
Can u name me one tank that has 300mm armor as even Tiger 2 had only 120 mm on his front

Tiger 1 had 80mm Kv-1 had 75mm(not sure about this one) All those named are one of the heaviest tanks around

Literally no tank besides the Maus which was only experimental had 300 mm of armor
The Tiger II had a 150mm upper frontal glacis and 180mm frontal turret plate. The Tiger I had a 100mm glacis plate, and the Maus had a 200mm upper glacis. The tank with 300m glacis plate was the T95 aka doom turtle, its frontal casemate armor was over 312mm of cast steel. And the thickness of the barrels on say the 88mm gun was substantially smaller than the bore size, like I said you have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes, but Collapsing Roar cannon still scales to Boros's durability, because by Newton's Third Law, durability scales to your physical attacks unless your punch happens to be a suicide attack. Collapsing Roar Cannon is still a Ki blast, which counts as basically a ranged striking strength attack.

And not only that, Boros's durability also scales, because Saitama's serious punch deflecting it actually further enhanced the force of the attack; due to it being even stronger than the Roar cannon. Plus Boros technically survived briefly, as he was able to talk. And if you survived an attack stronger than your strongest attack even briefly, that's more than enough reason to scale durability to AP. Which also scales to his striking strength as his melee attacks still come from the same power level. There's also trading blows with a Casual Saitama to consider.

An ant cliping the skin to somewhat cut a person is not even remotely same to doing permanent damage to the entire weapons system

The only reason as to why this should apply even tho its *minor* damage is cause saitamas High 6-A jump created only a small crater in the ship

Let me summarize my thoughts and explanations.

1. Let's just ignore that there's no proof Tatsumaki even damaged the ship in the first place. (Explosions with no visible damage afterwards or holes cause by Saitama and Boros aren't proof) The tiny amount of damage she supposedly did to it is not at all substantial enough to negate the ship's High 6-A dura feat.

A ant can "damage me" through biting a very tiny part of my skin. That doesn't mean an ant is anywhere remotely on my level of strength. Or on the level someone would have to be to demolish my entire body and make me melt. Just as Tatsumaki's "craters" (craters which there's much more suggesting weren't her doing) onto a city sized ship isn't substantial damage.

2. Moon jump isn't even a deliberate attack. And it isn't a part of the Serious Series attacks. Which are explicitly attacks in which he puts the most amount of his power into. Therefore Serious Series strikes are more powerful than the moon jump.

To say that the power Saitama put when unintentionly damaging the moon is greater than the power Saitama puts into a deliberate attack which is explicitly him using more of his power than any of his regular moves is just ridiculous.

Garou can survive Serious Series strikes. Boros is able to fight against Garou. They scale to moon jump.

@DarkDragonMedeus

No it doesn't scale,since Star Cannon is his most powerfull attack,he gathered all his energy to perform it.

Boros surviving Star Cannon and Saitamas punch is an obvious PIS,since Saitama was easily tearing Boros with casual attacks.

Boros-fan said:
The Tiger II had a 150mm upper frontal glacis and 180mm frontal turret plate. The Tiger I had a 100mm glacis plate, and the Maus had a 200mm upper glacis. The tank with 300m glacis plate was the T95 aka doom turtle, its frontal casemate armor was over 312mm of cast steel. And the thickness of the barrels on say the 88mm gun was substantially smaller than the bore size, like I said you have no idea what you are talking about.
The T95 was a Tank destroyer or basically a vehicle that is higly immovable as it doesnt even have a turret furthermore it was not even used by Usa in WW2 or ever in war as only 2 were built and were found too impractial and slow cause of their weight not to mention he didnt even use a 88mm gun but a 105 mm one

U are the one that has no idea what he is talking about

Im not arguing to downgrade boros im arguing to scale Tatsumaki to Ships durability as her attacks damaged the ship more than saitamas High 6-A jump

"Let's just ignore that there's no proof Tatsumaki even damaged the ship in the first place. (Explosions with no visible damage afterwards or holes cause by Saitama and Boros aren't proof) The tiny amount of damage she supposedly did to it is not at all substantial enough to negate the ship's High 6-A dura feat. "

Unfortunetly for Boros's high6-A rating,Tatsumaki damaged Boros's ship,the scale is higher than human/ant.

"Garou can survive Serious Series strikes. Boros is able to fight against Garou. They scale to moon jump."

Scans.If Garou is really able to survive Saitama's serious strikes,he will be 5-B in AP and Dura.But i disagree with scaling from Saitama's moon jump,as i already explaind "No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C".

"I mean logically a serious Punch from Saitama should be his > causal jump when he's not even really trying"

Yes,no one disagrees with that.

Saitama used a barrage of casual attacks to tear apart Boros, which Boros regenerated from very casually. Serious punch combined with Roar Cannon actually killed him; albeit not instantly. Dragon Ball Super characters have striking strength and durability scale to their techniques for similar reasons. Same with Cell being 4-B for all statistics. Garou as mentioned survived Saitama's serious headbutt; in which Word of God stated Garou to be Boros's equal. All in all, no changes here.

Dzhindzholia said:
"I mean logically a serious Punch from Saitama should be his > causal jump when he's not even really trying"
Yes,no one disagrees with that.
Except you keep insisting someone who can survive a Serious Punch from Saitama can't scale to the casual jump.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Boros-fan said:
The T95 was a Tank destroyer or basically a vehicle that is higly immovable as it doesnt even have a turret furthermore it was not even used by Usa in WW2 or ever in war as only 2 were built and were found too impractial and slow cause of their weight not to mention he didnt even use a 88mm gun but a 105 mm one
U are the one that has no idea what he is talking about
The 88mm gun was an example, and you are correct that the T95 was not techincally a tank, typical nomeclature refers to any armored vehicles as tanks regardless of how accurate that label is. However you literally stated that no tank had armor as thick as its gun barrel and this is so laughably wrong it seems like trolling. Lets use some visual examples this time. This is a KwK 36 schematic
4v1v9c
, as you can see not even the thickest part is as thick as the bore size in mm. YOU don't know what you are talking about.

I knew that it would go like that,it just goes in circles,maby i'll ask someone to create staff only thread.

@Ryukama

Can you do that?

"Boros's high6A striking strength comes from damaging the ship.

The ship was damaged by Tatsumaki,who is high6-C,she redirected the Bullets and threw them into the Ship,the bullets are high7A individually.She visibly damaged the ship,you can see it clrearly in the scans.No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C.

His striking strength and duraility should be high6-C.

For Boros surviving a Star Cannon and Sitama's Serious Punch is PIS since Saitama was tearing him apart even with casual punches
."

"Except you keep insisting someone who can survive a Serious Punch from Saitama can't scale to the casual jump."

There is no evidence to scale anyone from that feat.Boros never tanked Saitama's punches,Saitama was tearing him apart with casual strikes.

The hole is up to 10 meters in radius at most when u compare it to saitama from shown damage

he only created the crater

While tatsumaki disabled the ships weapon system which should be comparable at the very least

(Ship was already heavily damaged as commented by the crew even before saitama and boros started fighting and as such it falling out of balance is expected)

@Boros-Fan

Quoting would clog this up to much so i will simply adress it like this

I never said that no tank has armor greater than its Cannon i stated that no Tank that was ever used had armor as thick as 300 mm

Even then 71 mm times 2 is 142 which is greater than Tiger 1s frontal armor (Times 2 as it has to pierce through both sides of the barrel to effectively pierce it as it would do to the tanks armor)

No... the radius is 44mm, how can you get such simple things so wrong?

Only one side of the barrel needs hole in it to render it inoperable....

Saitama creates gigantic explosions that start to create large cracks from the moon jump onto it, and causes the entire ship to actually move down. That is more damage.

You suddenly changed it from "she destroyed the weapons" to "she destroyed the weapons system". Do you have a scan of this statement? Though either way what Saitama did is a lot more damage than merely destroying the cannons that these bombs are shot out of, while not doing much to the entire ship itself as a whole.

Yet Tatsumaki never caused the ship to at all tilt even when it was in better condition. Also they said the ship was damaged from Saitama wrecking the insides like Boros-fan said.

U said to pierce as such it should be taken in that way

of course a far weaker weapon can make it inoperable as even a bump inside the Barrel would render it useless but destroying(Making it inoperable) a Barrel isnt even remotely same to destroying it(As in completely)

@Ryu

Izrezak21251516161
Here u go

Indeed the ship was wrecked from the inside by saitama i never said anything about that

The crew stated Tatsumaki damaged the ships and thats the only thing im arguing rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back