• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?Tats damaged it with her attacks,and Saitamas lending isnt high6A.If the ship was high6A in duta,Tatsu's attacks would do 0 damage to it.

ByAsura said:
Tatsumaki's pelting actually didn't do much to the ship, it just destroyed some turrets with the first wave, and shook it a lot. Here it is perfectly fine (the shockwaves are Saitama and Boros for context). To quote Ryukama:
"An ant can "damage me" through biting a very tiny part of my skin. That doesn't mean an ant is anywhere remotely on my level of strength. Or on the level someone would have to be to demolish my entire body and make me melt. Just as Tatsumaki's "craters" (craters which there's much more suggesting weren't her doing) onto a city sized ship isn't substantial damage".

I think that Ryukama makes sense.

Is there anything left to discuss here?

^Not at all,Ruy states that Garou can tank serious punches from Saitama,while he can not obviously.

@Assal

No,the landing isnt the same force,Saitama used the force of his legs to kump off of ut mightly,so he could reach the Earth.The lending is just a human body with sub-rel speed,nothing near multy continent lvl.

You can calc what damage can do a buman body when falling at that speed.

@Ant

Saitama's lending was the only feat wich they scaled from in striking strength,but if Saitama's lending isn't MC lvl they obviously can not be.

Ryukama has already talked with you extensively about this. It is probably best if you permanently drop the subject.

Why should i drop the subject if was not proven wrong?

I mean,Boros's ship is large island lvl in durability,Boros is MC lvl in ST cause he can damage his ship.

Isn't that Obvious reason to rate Boros only near high6-C?

And now to justify their high6A rating he claims that Garou can tank Saitama's punches.

For the last time Tatsumaki only damaged the Canons and shook the ship, here's another copy paste of some scans.

"Tatsumaki's pelting actually didn't do much to the ship, it just destroyed some turrets with the first wave, and shook it a lot. Here it is perfectly fine (the shockwaves are Saitama and Boros for context)".

The blasts are just dust and rock from Tatsumaki's projectiles.

1.Tatsu damaged the ship,you csn see it in the scans,also aliens stated that she damaged it.

2.That feat is the only thing Boros and Garou can scale to,since Saitama's lending isnt high6-A.

No they didn't, they said they underestimated the planets technology (and that was also partially in reference to finding their warriors dead), and that the canons were destroyed.

Your only proof is that it didn't totally destroy the ship or break the gravity core, which was already vastly damaged by the Moon Jump when it was shattered by Boros' attack.

Didn't Garou survived a serious headbutt? That should be much stronger than a casual jump.

His 3rd form did survive it, but it was well beyond him to the point where he evolved to have even more power, though it wasn't his 4th form. Anyway, his second form practically tanked a serious table flip, which should also be far superior since Saitama said he's going to go a little serious.

see,peple claim Garou tanked Saitamas seroius punches,if by tanking you mean,being his hand blown,than yes,he tanked it.

I agree on that part, so i'm going to show scans where he takes hits from Saitama, not just survives, and not a casual one, a slightly serious one.

@Dzhind

I would appreciate if you drop this subject. You are wasting everybody's time.

@All

Should we close this thread?

Apparently Saitama landing on the ship is not High 6-A.

Okay, so is it fine if I close this?

So,this how wiki's staff work?Just ignoring everything that they don't like,i have proofs why are not they high 6A and you just denie it with 0 reasons.Good work.

Just to make it clear:

Saitama's weight = 70 kg

Saitama's speed = 12666666.667 m/s

70*12666666.667^2*0.5 = 1.34 Megatons (Small City level)

Nothing was debunked,how dare you say that after that whole discussion.They were scaled from Saitamas lending,wich is not high6A,that is why Ruy brought "Garou can tank Saitama's punches".At leats read the thread first!.

You read the thread, all of that has been debunked, since we've discussed that it's High 6-A. You're the only one against it, especially since Therefir just showed you it makes no sense.

So what? It was still debunked after that.

Edit: Didn't read that last part.

No, therefir didn't prove your point. Y' know why, because it would have been destroyed by Tatsumaki.

I'm not even going to bother anymore, you are going in circles and not even reading the thread.

Even if Saitama's landing is only Low 7-B, there is no reason to not scale Garou and Boros to the casual moon jump feat.

Ok,lol,talking to you is pointless,i see.

If you use your brain and study physics you will understand that Saitama's lending=/=jump.

If his lending was high6A he would just destroy the whole Ship and city.

@Dz

Can you please fix the 3rd word? i don't know if tsloking is meant to be looking or something else. This isn't an attack or anything.

Assault, a calc group member said that's bs.

Area of Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back