• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boros's AP is Multy Continent lvl with reasons "(His attacks were causing severe damage to his own ship, which endured Saitama's moon jump. He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out)"

But he also has 5-B rating,since his Star Cannon is confirmed to destroy a planet.But i suppose it is only if he fires it into the core of the Earth,since it only destroyed a little part of the the surface of the planet(it resulted 511 petatonns ).It should be noted.

His Striking strength is Multy Continent lvl based on Saitama's jump ,but Saitama's jump didn't do any damage on that lvl to his ship or the planet.Saitama damaged only the moon and only bacause he jumped off of it mightly.Also,his ship has high6-C durability (Survived Tatsumaki redirecting all of its bullets back at it),Survived but still was damaged,the damage was even higher than what Saitama did with his jump (Saitama created a very little crator on his ship).

I think his Striking strength and Dura should be around high6-C scaling from Tatsumaki,i don't see her being stronger than Boros.And his AP should be high6-C physically and Multy Continent Level with Star Cannon.And a note "Can destroy a planet by firing Star Cannon at the core of the Earth" or something like that.

That also affects Garou,he will become high6-C,likely higher,since he is stronger than Boros.

What do you think about it?

Just saying: Destroying a planet's core would NOT destroy a planet. Mess it up, yes, but it would have no strength to overcome the GBE

I agree his physical striking strength should be downgraded.

however his still 5-B with his star canon

Didn't he like... Hurt a casual Saitama with a kick or something?

Ok. But maybe it could still be used as supporting evidence.

He still briefly survive the Collapsing Roar cannon, so his durability should still scale; plus it scales to his AP via Newton's Third Law. And High 6-A to 5-B both come from equally accepted translations. So no changes here.

Well if his ship surived a High 6-A jump

and Tatsumaki damaged it while she is High 6-C

Either we upgrade Tatsumaki or downgrade Boros

"It never said anywhere that hes only planet level by destroying the core. Lmao dont make things up"

I made this assumptation after looking at the calcs,his Star Cannon was calculated and the result was 511 petatonns.

How can 511 petatons destroy a planet?

"He still briefly survive the Collapsing Roar cannon"

That was PIS or inconsistency,Saitama was tearing him easily with casual attacks but then Boros survived an attack twice stronger than Star Cannon?(Redirected Star Cannon+Saitama's serious punch)No,not possible.

"Well if his ship surived a High 6-A jump

and Tatsumaki damaged it while she is High 6-C"

Tatsu is high-6c cause she stopped Ship's bullets,his ship survived them but was damaged still,thats why his ship has high6-c durability.

The jump was high 6A only on the moon(he jumped mightly,so he could reach the Earth),he didn't do any damage to the surface of the planet,and the crator he created on the Ship after falling was quiet small.

Boros is 5-B only via Star Cannon and around high6-C physically(striking strength).

If a character can damage a Object/Character/ETC with High 6-A or whatever durability that characters gets the rating but that is for another thread

I already calc'd Saitama's meteor-busting feat to be High 6-B.

We know Boros has to be above that, as Saitama finished him with a serious punch, but didn't use a serious punch on the meteor.

Saitama also made a hole in the ship and knocked it out of levitation after he landed, but Boros's sheer power and kinetic energy was melting his ship and blowing holes in it as well.

Okay so I went through the scene and these are the two scenes that I can find that shows Tatsumaki throwing stuff at the ship

Tatsumaki throwing stuff 1

Tatsumaki throwing stuff 2

In those pages it doesn't really show the ship take any real damage what so ever

Then there's Saitama's famous moon jump and Boros ship after it as you can see the Ship is still managing to stay afloat. So if the Ship had High 6-C durability Saitama's moon jump should have been able to rip that ship apart very easily.

Um u didnt really check all that much i suppose as

U didnt include this where the crew of the ship shows concern and stress over being attacked by projectiles
Izrezak122
Izrezak.PNG3

Or this where u can see substantial damage on the ship

Heck in your first scan crew even states that the ships cannons were destroy

Its simply impossible to claim that Tatsumaki didnt damage the ship

She jammed the guns, but multiple panels afterwards show that no signifcant damage is done to the exterior by her attacks. Nothing she threw even left visible cratering on the underside of the ship.

No what you are showing
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-21-09-806
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-21-58-289
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-22-27-468
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-22-41-831
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-23-16-721
is large plumes of dust, but every other panel afterwards shows the underside looking completely undamaged. The only ones who leave lasting VISIBLE damage like craters or tears is Boros and Saitama.
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-18-49-068
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-18-57-798
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-19-58-970
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-20-09-713
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-20-49-668

@UMR

Meteor busting feat and scaling from it is for another thread i guess.

"Saitama also made a hole in the ship and knocked it out of levitation after he landed, but Boros's sheer power and kinetic energy was melting his ship and blowing holes in it as well."

That can make them only high6-C,since The Ship's durability is only large island lvl.

@Boros-fan

Actually she damaged the ship,you tell that from the aliens inside,i can't look for scans now.
Bandicam 2018-04-07 12-20-49-668
The ship was damaged,you can see in that scan.

Izrezak3415113512
Izrezak.PNG222
Here u can see Boros create a shochwave with his punch
Which goes through a part of the ship where

aliens state thats its coming from the side aswell signaling they felt her attacks from the bottom

After that u see a shot of boroses shockwave from the bottomo of the ship where u can clearly see craters made by Tatsumaki

@Shrek Prove those holes were made by Tatsumaki and not the fight between Boros and Saitama(which went all over the inside of the ship before they busted out of the top). @Dzhind Highlight the holes you are talking about cause I don't see anything.

^What?Ok,lets drop this meaningless conversation,we already know that Tatsumaki damaged his ship.

I asked Ryukama to reply.

"But i suppose it is only if he fires it into the core of the Earth,since it only destroyed a little part of the the surface of the planet"

I'm sorry but pure headcanon. Nothing suggests that the attack could only destroy the planet through "corebusting". Let's just downgrade Dragon Ball or any series with planetbusters using this infamous argument.

I agree with Boros-fan. Tatsumaki's attacks did very little, if not no damage to the ship. Whereas Boros and Saitama were demolishing the crap out of it. Even melting it through sheer speed.

The ship's profile is flawed. My bad. Its dura should be upgraded.

Also tbh I don't have problems scaling Boros or Garou to Saitama's moon jump, since they both forced him to get serious.

@Ryukama

Totally agree. Aside from destroying the magnetic field of the planet and possibly causing portions of the planet to cave in, busting the core wouldn't destroy the planet. It is clearly by the power of the character that did it.

It should be noted that the durability of vehicles and ships behaves much differently than the durability of characters.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ryukama
They didnt deal all that much but damaging something still means she gets the rating
She damaged whatever mechanism allows the guns to fire, but that doesn't mean that the part she damaged was as durable as the rest of the hull, if I poked spiderman in the eye as hard as I could I'm sure that would "damage" him, but I don't get a superhuman AP rating for it.

There's obviously a clear difference between making small craters on a city cized ship and demolishing the entire thing and being able to melt giant portions of it. I don't think Tatsumaki being able to do the former negates Boros's feat of doing the latter.

Even then, Boros and Garou should just scale to the moon jump anyways.

First of all she damaged the entire ship as seen above

Comparing an Eye to an Weapon is baseless a weapon should be compared to another weapon as in a fist

Even then there is no reason for ships weapons to be built by a Exponentially weaker material if anything weapons should be protected as much as possible

Ok,I guess he is 5-B with Star Cannon,i am fine with that.

But his striking strenght is no were near High6-A.

There is a problem of scaling Boros from Saitama's moon jump.

1.Saitama damaged only the moon cause he jumped off of it mightly.

2.Tatsu's high6-C attacks also damaged his ship.

His Ship's dura can't be higher than high6-C,making its dura high6-A will cause Tastumaki to become high6A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back