• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood Lad Discussion Thread

Alright. Finally setting this up. Here's the verse page, here's my blog with a bunch of beta profiles and here's the calc Crimso did for Akim's mountian blowing up feat. Hopefully there's at least a few other members on the site with familiarty on the verse.

As for the profiles, I've pretty much got Staz, Wolf, Bell and Akim finished. Fuyumi's going to probably be the last one up for spoilery reasons and I still need help classifying all of Beros and Goyle's abilities. I haven't started on Liz yet but she should be pretty easy. Also I'd love some feedback on my explanation for Maryoku on the verse page. Oh and Blood Lad still needs it's own catagory and I don't know how to do that.

Beros has a page now. Let me know what you think of the description of Underdog Choker. I tried to make it as clear and verse netural as possible.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Very nice. I think Trish Una may be a good match for Goyle
That might actually be pretty good, but I'm gonna focus on finishing up my unfinished projects. You're welcome to make any matches you think would work. I've got more Blood Lad characters to add and two revisions to work on. Do let me know about any Blood Lad matches you make.

Ah shit, sorry dude. Life's been sorta kicking me in the head recently and I've had to take a break from the wiki for a bit. I had a free minute so I figured I'd pop in. Also, you guys? Bit presumptuous, since it seems like you and me are the only blood lad fans on this site. If I show up at all it'll be very briefly and infrequent. Again, sorry. I should have said something a few days ago.

You can, just not excessively

Nah, I haven't gotten a chance to read the manga yet. I have had a lot on my plate. Sans is usually a fighter you put against people stronger than him, so maybe a different undertale character would be better

Right, Sans normally stomps characters in the same tier but I'm thinking Wolf could give him a run for his money mostly due to abilities he learns later in the manga. I don't wanna spoil anything so I won't say what exactly.

Back