• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGH TIERS

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach-_Gremmy%27s_Meteor_%2C_Revised_Editio

So, we have Gremmy at Small Country level+. 5.069 Teratons. All cool.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oXxUKnnoX...4ijv6d6CmC32yAGO7aYlNgCHM/s16000/0578-009.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Qhy18G2mA...xoo4B-uMyF9WElEJpd1IUwCHM/s16000/0578-010.png

Kenpachi gets blown up by 6 Gremmy's and survives. 5.069×6=30.414 Teratons. Country level, eyepatch on.

Eyepatch removed should be comparable to Resurrección which is comparable to a Captains Bankai in boost. 30.414├ù10=304.14. Country level+.

Base Gerard matches this. Base Lille should scale, along with Shunsui.

Vollständig Askin, Bankai Urahara, Cat form Yoruichi, Resurrección Grimmjow, Resurrección Nelliel, Bankai Byakuya and Bankai Toshiro should all scale to just above half of 304.14 Teratons as the combined force of Toshiro and Byakuya in Bankai could lop of Gerards arm, no problem. So, Country level for all of them. They would still be Country level in Shikai if you backwards scale.

Kenpachi goes Bankai. 304.14×5=1520.7 Teratons or 1.5207 Petatons. Continent level.

Gerard should be twice as strong as Kenpachi in Vollständig considering Vollständig is usually more powerful than a captains Bankai. Gerard=3.0414 Petatons. Continent level+.

Vollständig Lille scales.

Toshiro matches Gerard in Matured form. You could argue he smacked but I would say Toshiro is only around equal to a Kenpachi with a mastered Bankai.

Gerard then transforms again. It's literally just another Vollständig so and Toshiro really exaggerates the difference, so.... 3.0414├ù10=30.414 Petatons. Multi Continent level.

Second Volstandig Lille scales and Bankai Shunsui scales as he was able to execute Lille with a reiatsu thread.

Yamamoto, Ichibei and Base/Almighty should be at least this level, I think.

I apologise in advance if you guys don't accept multipliers but I believe it's valid used this way.

TOP/GOD TIERS We know Yhwach is at least 3 times planetary.

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-676.html

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-677.html

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-678.html

If you read the chapters above, Ichigo in just his Merged Hollow Form was matching Yhwach blow for blow and wasn't even using his full power. Yhwach implies he's not holding back with the statement, "Yours in indeed a truly magnificent power, Ichigo!!" and right after, "So formidable...That I no longer have any room for error!", then activates the Almighty. So, he was definitely going all out. He needed the Almighty to compete with a haxless Ichigo.

Ichigo only started losing when Yhwach was abusing his hax. You know, future manipulation and nigh omniscience? Yhwach was even forced to break his Bankai and Merged Hollow Form because of its power, that's when he started smacking Ichigo.

In the rematch, after absorbing every other Sternritter and increasing his power further, he still gets oneshot by Bankai Ichigo. Due to his Merged Hollow Form being above Yhwach also, this suggest both of these forms are equal in power boost.

Yhwach revives himself and becomes even more powerful, absorbing Aizen and nearly absorbing Ichigo. Ichigo in the end slays him with the original Tensa Zangetsu, the only blade that can kill Yhwach, (will give you details if you want).

What I am saying is, Ichigo definitely scales to Yhwach, no questions asked and Aizen should scale to Ichigo.

Merged Hollow Form (True Shikai) Ichigo should be rated at Planet level. Combine that with Bankai and he would be Planet level+. Aizen scales to Ichigo's strongest form. Yhwach would be Planet level in Base, still Planet level after absorbing all remaining Sternritter and At least Planet level+, likely higher in his "Monster Form" because he was able to absorb Aizen so easilly.

Oh and if you were to backwards scale Ichigo's True Shikai it would be Small Planet level.

Uryu scales to True Shikai, Jugram should get an At least.

Dangai/FGT Ichigo and Transcendent Aizen/Monster Aizen would get upgraded too.

That's it, I think.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/536192?useskin=oasis

This is for Country level Shikai kenpachi.

As for the unholy use of multipliers, well, just, no.

The way you apply them is stacking after stackig: Multi-Continent bankai shunsui would make shikai shunsui continent level and base Country+ by your very same logic (sure, base shunsui stronger than shikai kenpachi sounds logical?). Yoy randomly assume that Gerard's new form is 10 times the previous one (when, even if it were 3 times, it'd be a HUGE DIFFERENCE for characters that are at his level).

About Yhwach and co (seriously, this one is really repetitive): Ichigo's and Aizen's ratings are lowballs from his casual feat. His greater feat of collapsing worlds is unquantificable and its placed as "At Least" because its a lowball again. Safer Lowballs are preferred overall.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Talkinh about the Planet+ level stuff, no, dont assume random ratings like that, you can be Planet level and oneshot other planet level chars. the + is used when there is a calc to put a character there or the upper and lower margins of the tier are so close that the gap is achieved via powerscaling (this usually happens between Low 4-C to High 4-C). Planet level is a x47 gap, any proof ichigo is about 47 times stronger?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

Somebody can place notes on the message walls of LordAizenSama, KuuIchigo, and Kkapoios with links to this thread, so they can help with evaluating it.

You are assuming that each explosion was as strong as the meteor which doesn't seem to be the case with Gremmy's attacks.All of his previous showings came nowhere near the meteor feat and were unable to do any harm to base Kenpachi so it is clear that no all of his attacks have the same Attack Potency.

We've already agreed that the multiplier's aren't something reliable.

Well, I suppose that settles the matter then.

What is wrong with using established multipliers?

Kenpachi is a beast but Shunsui is the Head Captain and still is after the time skip. Don't see why it's a big deal.

Not randomly, it's a second Volstandig which is comparable to a Captains Bankai. Toshiro also exaggerated the difference in strength. It's at least a two times boost, which wouldn't change much, honestly.

What is actually legit>lowballs. Yhwach stops the destruction of the realms with his own power, he's around a little less than 3 times planetary. I think I have already given evidence to why Ichigo and Aizen scale to Yhwach.

I know what the + is used for. I do have proof that Ichigo is Planet level+. I never assumed anything.

Yhwach is around 3 times Planet level.. Merged Hollow Ichigo is above that or at least equal to that, (as I have already proven) and Bankai is a multiplier of 10. That's Planet level+, right?

True but for this case, it does not seem far off.

Kenpachi had just casually slayed the meteor, one handed.

In Bleach, we know that AP is always comparable to durability, unless you are Yamamoto.

Kenpachi got nuked by 6 Gremmy's and was injured pretty badly, so I would say it is valid to multiply the meteors power by 6.

Could I get the reason why multipliers are not reliable in Bleach?

It has been discussed in thread a couple of times but they are very hard to find.

On this blog search for Illuminati478's (retired discussion mod, calc group member and one of the main Bleach supporters) comments.He pretty much says that multipliers contradict the showings.

And i agree with him, why should one statement from the beginning of the series that was never proven to hold any value be counted and used so wrong, you say that Kenpachi without his eyepach is 10 times stronger than with his eyepatch.

@Piercer Stop quoting large segments of text, and using several empty lines between your sentences. It unnecessarily spams the page, and makes your posts harder to read.

It was never established that Zaraki with eyepatch off is several times as powerful. It is unquantifiable plain and simple.

@Kkapoios Although, it does hold value. Ichigo's Bankai has shown to increase his stats by quite a bit. Same with his Hollowfication. Grimmjow needs Resurrección to match Hollowfied Ichigo and Captain generally need Bankai to match Resurrección. If they didn't give a power boost, like stated, then how would they compete? A lot would have to rely on just the abilities of their Bankai, which doesn't seem to be the case as they can usually physically keep up. Sure, there are exceptions like Soi Fon and probably Gin but the majority most definitely get a power boost, which doesn't seem to be contradicted by anything.

As for his eyepatch, it's comparable to Resurrección, which is comparable to Bankai.

Ichigo's stat boosting Bankai is a special case since it takes his immense reiatsu and compresses it into a small Bankai (both Byakuya and Hichigo comment on this).

Power increase doesn't mean their power was multiplied by 10.

You are assuming that resurreccion gives the same power boost as bankai.

As said by Soldier Blue Ichigo's bankai only focuses his power, it doesn't increase it.

In any case, i have little interest on this thread so i'll message LordAizen and Kuuichigo in case they want to give their opinions.

@Kkapoios That's the stated multiplier. Well, 5 to 10 but captains have mastered Bankai. Byakuya needs Bankai to fight again Espada 7 Resurrección. Toshiro needs Bankai against Espada 3 Resurrección, etc. The point is, they are all at least comparable. His Bankai does increase his power. Unless you're telling me his AP and durability stay the same after transformation. If you compare his Shikai Getsuga Tensho, (which are easilly blocked by the blades of Byakuya's Bankai), to his casual slashes in Bankai, (which easily deflected all the blades of Byakuya's Bankai), it's a big difference in power.

Okay. Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back