• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuuIchigo

VS Battles
Retired
Made a new one since the other one was getting full and was taking long to load.

Here it is if you want to go through it.

Bleach Chapter 684

Bleach OST 3 - Soundscape to Ardor
Bleach OST 3 - Soundscape to Ardor

Aizen is gonna get out of his chair in the upcoming chapters, just to arrive at Yhwach's pressence to find out Yhwach changed the future to make him arrive in the chair.

I can see it being around a year if he is being told to finish it off by his editor.

I wonder why hanataro go to sk place ,a character as he certainly will not help much in this situation. I can assume that he has a certain strength to help ichigo such as he is a division of SK and he will help ichigo overcome Almighty ( sound like kubo trolls but it would be interesting , lol )

And I just remember that under normal circumstances bankai cannot be repaired... unless you meet Ōetsu Nimaiya.. which already dead. :(

The Royal Guards are alive I believe. Ichibe is alive and I don't think he will be sitting there and doing nothing.

Fullbring arc sucked. It's when I stopped regularly keeping up with Bleach.

Tsukishima vs Yhwach, huh. Sounds... interesting...?

Dang even Promestein too? I mean i know it wasn't good but i didn't think the Fullbring Arc was THAT BAD. XD

Well, I personally liked it, even though it was rushed so that the Shinigami would get reintroduced. It was like the old days where Ichigo didn't have his powers and the twist was alright. I can see why people hate it. It was suppose to focus on Chad though, but Kubo was rushed and it ended up like that.

Sora'sOther said:
I actually liked the fullbringer arc alot actually, and could somone show me the fake spoliers?
Title: Book of End

It looks like Tsukishima is joining the game and is going back and forth with Yhwach about his ability.

Also, he fixes Ichigo's Bankai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back