• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Over
Krustigo Mindfuckedasaki

RIP Ichigo. Kubo destroyed and mindfucked his protagonist. I don't think I've ever seen a main protagonist be shat on this badly SMH.

I just realized that if Juha does sap the Quincy powers out, Ichigo might just die since it was a balancer. Welp, let's see what strawberry shortcake can do besides be an Uryu these chapters.

Uryu being uryu
Always being the Genos of Bleach

Because of this, what's next in Yhwach memes? "In nine hours, he will reclaim the space-time continuum, all copyright and trademarks, Dragon Balls and Super Dragon Balls, all dimensions. In the final 90 minutes, everything and everyone in and out existence are his. In nine minutes, he created the ultimate manga: 'Yhwach: The Almighty'. It was the greatest instant hit in existence, beyond space and time."

I am continuing with the conversation. I am looking forward to see how the next series of events would go, and what's going to actually happen. Instead of talking about people here negatively, let's talk about what to expect or rather, see how the event goes.

Is just looks weird to me. You look like either you're talking with someone who block me and I can't see or you're talking alone must of the time. Is mind boggling.

I found this on google+, Yhwachs's possible defeat.

Tsukishima > Can disturb the Past

Aizen > Can disturb the Present

Uryu > Can disturb the Future

Maybe a wall perimeter for the others to attack and fight Yhwach?

HokageMangaVox said:
Is just looks weird to me. You look like either you're talking with someone who block me and I can't see or you're talking alone must of the time. Is mind boggling.
Sorry about that. I am not sure who would deal with Yhwach, though.

I've just realized that Juha is still alive and isn't in action. I wonder if he could write body parts back together using his ability and possibly use this to recreate another Gremmy from scratch but keeping his powers still. I know it might be far fetched but it's a possibility nonetheless.

Like I said before; if anyone is going to help Ishida and Ichigo, it will be their father.

LordAizenSama said:
It's like..99.9% the dads helping out their sons.
I dont know do you think ichigo dad can do anythink to stop yhwach. not even ichibie could beat him. so if ichigo dad can it would be kind of BS.

I new it i said rukia will shot up and every one was like no it be ichigo dad. did yhwach comfore him self to be planet level he said im going now to destroy the real world thats earth

HokageMangaVox said:
Great. Gerard is dead. So, I guess we now known how to beat him, "just summon Yhwach and have him take his powers way" and you win.
Yhwach was a dick for doing that i want the good team to beat him in a great way :(

Yhwach was a dick for doing that i want the good team to beat him in a great way :(

Don't worry tho, Yhwach now haves the Miracle powers, so they still have a chance to tried it on Yhwach later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back