• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishida gets hurts and uses his abilities to hurt the opponent back and gets fully healed.

Hashwalth gets hurt or anything that is bad to him gets absorbed into his shield and gets reflected back at his opponent with even more damage and he is also healed.

Lmao.

KuuIchigo said:
Ishida gets hurts and uses his abilities to hurt the opponent back and gets fully healed.
Hashwalth gets hurt or anything that is bad to him gets absorbed into his shield and gets reflected back at his opponent with even more damage and he is also healed.

Lmao.
This is literally Troll fight. xD

Yeah. The best is saved for last - and that person is: Tessai Tsukabishi.

Speaking of which, someone should make a profile for him.

What is this? Chuck Norris fight? "I'm finally damaged?! Nah. The Balance is one of the Ultimate Schrift, along with The X-Axis, The Almighty and many others."

"But The Antithesis...?! Is the Ultimate Schrift as well?! I need to run!!"

"LOL. No."

Re-read the chapter and Ichigo says his sword has no effect. Does he mean that he has an ability but it does nothing due to it being broken or does he mean he his sword does no damage? Hmm.

You mean literally broken? It turns out that no, Uryu was never going to have The Almighty. Only Jugram does. The Antithesis is something several others, including may have subconsciously thought of. When you know all capabilities relating to it, it was this.

This is it. Now we found that other than the Soul King and pieces of himself, The Antithesis one of the other abilities that can outright counter The Almighty. Also, something of Ichigo's Quincy potential have to be awaken, as Yhwach is going to both kill and absorb Ichigo.

Dekoshu said:
This is it. Now we found that other than the Soul King and pieces of himself, The Antithesis one of the other abilities that can outright counter The Almighty. Also, something of Ichigo's Quincy potential have to be awaken, as Yhwach is going to both kill and absorb Ichigo.
So only A that can counter The Almighty, if you know what I mean.

Not next chapter, next event. Also, Ichigo should've known by now that Old Man Zangetsu is the one of the halves that didn't get disturbed like his Hollow. If something were to be disturbed, maybe he'll realize that his Quincy weren't fully realized. And he'll need to fully repair it with Orihime's help. Also, he needs to meld his Quincy half of his powers or something.

"This powerful attack means nothing. For that was good luck in finally hitting me."

Let's see. That means Uryu wasn't given "A" as a useless placeholder by Yhwach just to spite him. It shows that The Antithesis is quite effective. That means even severing his limbs is a bad idea.

Pretty much what i expected.

Since Aizen "altered" Yhwach's perception. I predicted that Aizen is going to be the FINAL villain (again).

KamiYasha said:
Pretty much what i expected.
Since Aizen "altered" Yhwach's perception. I predicted that Aizen is going to be the FINAL villian (agaim).
hopefully we will see aizen wreck yhwach completely

>It seems Yhwach gives random powers which enhanced the user, so he doesn't know what powers they can cultivate for him.

>So, can Yhwach like manipulate Fate now? Wut?

> After having seen this chapter, I'm convinced they will need to retreat and prepare for an invasion themselves. Too many good characters with untrained abilities and powers.

>If Yhwach absorbs OMZ they could seperate into two Yhwach's.

Ryuken and Isshin are gonna show up and save their sons, and then Uryu, Ichigo and Orihime are gonna square up, get shat on, then either leave to regroup for the final battle, or have the people show up their, where Aizen wrecks everyone

Yhwach sounds like he's downplaying The Almighty like it's no different than Orihime and Ichigo's powers. "The Almighty isn't even that special. All I can do is change and influence fate I can see. That's it."

Dekoshu said:
Yhwach sounds like he's downplaying The Almighty like it's no different than Orihime and Ichigo's powers. "The Almighty isn't even that special. All I can do is change and influence fate I can see. That's it."
So the hype was for nothing. Thank, God. He was becoming nlf itself, but at least Kubo did what Kishi couldn't do with Madara. Built up his death and weakness before it actually happens, instead of pulling out a Kaguya.

Hype isn't always great. This is reality. Well, if Ichigo's powers were about to be taken, then Ichigo must be killed as well, so in the future, Ichigo cannot slow down Yhwach ever again. Ichigo better learn about more than just brute force, but something that bypasses The Almighty not just by brute force, but beyond it. He must override Yhwach's control and transform further to show his true, ultimate power.

"Oh and I changed the future, so Tensa Zangetsu is mine now, along with Zanka no Tachi."

He wasn't downplaying the Almighty, he was making a joke. He was saying that Ichigo and Orihime can change their fate based on what they see, which is correct. He's saying he can do the same thing, but since he can "see" all possible futures like grains of sand, well.......you get the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back