• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wallace & Gromit Discussion Thread!

Hello there chaps! I think it's been long overdue since the original pseudo-discussion thread about continuity. Rather it'd be best if we had a new one! one built for the purpose of discussing our favorite chaps from the UK I say!

Following. Gromit should honestly have a profile considering he's the more combat-oriented of the duo.
definitely! I theorize Wallace got one first due to someone's Dreamwork's binge. for some reason, they only took Wallace's feats from Curse of the Were-Rabbit which is just frankly bizarre-

I made the original thread that buffed him to 9-A! but I think it can get higher as mentioned with the two building-level feats- there is a good amount of content contained in games, comics, and also world of invention!

definitely! I theorize Wallace got one first due to someone's Dreamwork's binge. for some reason, they only took Wallace's feats from Curse of the Were-Rabbit which is just frankly bizarre-

I made the original thread that buffed him to 9-A! but I think it can get higher as mentioned with the two building-level feats- there is a good amount of content contained in games, comics, and also world of invention!
Yeah, movies usually tend to take more priority I'm noticing so I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I would honestly think there'd be more from A Matter of Loaf and Death since I remember it being one of the more action-packed shorts. And I don't even think Were-Rabbit Wallace... fights even. Gromit has more stuff to work with given the literal dogfight near the end, I should think.

Does it say if the comics are canon or if they were made by any original writers? If so, we could lump them in with the main profile potentially, along with World of Invention. Game Wallace/Gromit could get their own profiles but I'm interested in seeing what kind of things they can bring to the table.

Yeah, movies usually tend to take more priority I'm noticing so I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I would honestly think there'd be more from A Matter of Loaf and Death since I remember it being one of the more action-packed shorts. And I don't even think Were-Rabbit Wallace... fights even. Gromit has more stuff to work with given the literal dogfight near the end, I should think.

Does it say if the comics are canon or if they were made by any original writers? If so, we could lump them in with the main profile potentially, along with World of Invention. Game Wallace/Gromit could get their own profiles but I'm interested in seeing what kind of things they can bring to the table.
I’ll have to look more into them! Mainly in terms of their external factors but also what’s in them it is quite hard to find a site to read the comics tbh

But I do think the game made by telltale and Project zoo can be lumped in there as well. They’re extra stories building off of the original canon to expand the world of WOG actually iirc Ant approved of using project zoo for feats. Which mainly expands arsenal.

I think you could find more in World of invention tbh! Since it’s a full series and there’s already two different building level feats in it lol-

Back