• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piercer of Heaven said:
@Matthew Schroeder That's not the same thing as calc stacking. However, the difference here is that reiatsu and stats are directly proportional and linear. Refer to the release of Gentai Kaijo.
Linear Reiatsu scaling can be applied in the case of individual characters only. Say if a limiter using character performed a 1 Megaton feat, then we could go ahead and estimate their full power at 5 Megatons (since we know that they can exert 1 Megaton at 20% power). But when you use linear scaling to estimate the power of another character, then it gets messy.

ItalianGuy1234 said:
And? No one's discussing power levels or anything like that.
"Argument from analogy is a special type of inductive argument, whereby perceived similarities are used as a basis to infer some further similarity that has yet to be observed."

Do you understand now?

Reiatsu stats are not linear. One example doesn't debunk all the others. That's like saying that because Kaioken is linear all other. Power level numbers are linear when they're clearly not.

Aizen has a million times gap from the average lieutenant going by calcs, which contradicts the given numbers. Thy cannot be applied. you'd just be giving Bleach special treatment by doing so.

Aizen = 2 times reiatsu of average captai
Aizen = 100 times AP of average captai
(Island level+ vs Large City level+)

Aizen = 10 to 20 times the reiatsu of a lieutenant
Aizen = 1 Million times the AP of a lieutenant
(Island level+ vs Town level+)

So it's no different from using multipliers in the case of Kaioken and Freeza's stated percentage, but not using PL on any other circumstance.

100 times average pre time skip captain level. Higher end of 6-C vs higher end of 7-A is a 100 fold difference.

@Matthew Schroeder Power levels did become linear after some time. Obviously not enough thought were put into them initially.

Lack of feats doesn't really contradict in-verse concepts. However, there aren't many statements about the power of Lieutenants compared to Captains anyways.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Has every major issue been taken care of?
While the other things are easy to deal, including lifting strength's and range thanks the respect thread i placed.

The only thing that can bother is the speed discussion in general.

I will also post this:

@peter once all edits are made and before we start with full bringer or anything else a new thread should be made.

We have a lot of spam here and we are close to 400 posts so it's hard to read at this point.

Oh wow a shitstorm of comments just came through here. So has the espada's scaling been finalized? I can see the debate for Starrk to be mountain level came back up. Or has he still been kept at an island level upgrade?

380 messages, it'd probably be best to make another thread if there needs to be more discussion on this.

Well, I still need the Ikkaku calc to be evaluated.

@Soldier (if you're reading this): You can lock Yhwach, Aizen, The Royal Guards, Yamamoto, and Kenpachi?

Hold up.

Royal Guard:

- They shouldn't be much weaker than Ichibe.

- Their bones are blessed with the Oken.

- They have a much higher rank.

- Oetsu and Tenjirō were confident that they could harm Yhwach, despite knowing how powerful he was and that he had ZnT.

- The profiles would imply that Yhwach could have oneshotted them at any time, despite preferring not to engage them directly.

- They were superior to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, who Unohana stated was a rival to Post-Training Kenpachi.

Kenpachi:

- Post-Skip Unpatched Kenpachi>Post-Skip Bankai Tōshirō, so he should scale to Island level+.

- Post Training Kenpachi should be Multi-Continent level because he could overpower 1 Gremmy with a Sealed Zanpakuto and his Eyepatch on.

Extra:

- Kirio doesn't have a profile.

I thought we finished that already.

Ikkaku took two fire attacks from Edrad in his base form and then another in his shikai before going Bankai. Therefore Ikkaku, yumichika and the other lieutenants should scale to whatever the calc yielded (I believe it was town level). And the other fractions like Findor would scale.

@Piercer

Sure Kirinji said he could harm Yhwach, but that amounted to nothing. Kirinji, Kirio and Senjumaru all got bodied by the elites. So Island level+ is the highest they should get. And Nimaya can get multi continental with sayafushi but Island level+ physically

@Amlad22

They were caught off-guard by Post-Auswhalen Lille, via his use of the X-Axis, which ignores durability. Let me repeat that, they were killed by Post-Auswhalen Lille's X-Axis, which ignores durability. The "X-Axis" ignores durability, it has nothing to do with Lille's power compared to the Royal Guard's power.

Also, Sayafushi is an incomplete Zanpakuto, (pretty much just an Asauchi), Oetsu would have to have enough reiatsu to cut Yhwach in the first place.

Nimaya is the only one that you can say was caught off guard. The other 3 should have been on guard after seeing Nimaya get a hole blown through him. And I doubt Lille took down all 4 Royal Guard on his own. I mean it's not impossible, but chances are Gerard and the other helped.

Sayafushi is a one hit kill Zanpakuto that ignores durability similarly to suzumebachi. He even said there is absolutely nothing that it can't cut, and going off of what we've seen his statement is still true.

Lille soloed the Elites because not only did we see him sniping them on his own but there would have been no need for the other Elites to step in. All of them but Base Gerrard ignore durability anyways. So, your assumption is baseless.

It was only stated that the Zanpakuto was, incomplete, too sharp and could not be held in a sheath. Oetsu states it was a one-hit, one-kill but that's due to the above.

Either way, the RG shouldn't be weaker than Shikai Kenpachi, whether or not the above is true or false.

Fair enough

Exactly, too sharp, it can cut through anything, hence why it should have a higher rating than Nimaya, or even just an ignores durability statement can be added for it. This is especially shown when Nimaya somehow kills Gerard and Pernida with one cut and one stab even though they have insane Regenerationn. And no, you can't say that the Auswhalen boosted the power of their shrift since Askin stated that Gerard and Pernida had their Shrifts long before meeting Yhwach. So Yhwach has no control over their Shrifts. It's not like Lillie and Askin who were given Shrifts by Yhwach himself.

At the same time, I could say that the royal guard shouldn't be stronger than shikai Yamamoto or shikai Shunsui since they are captain commanders.

A blade being described as sharp doesn't mean it somehow ignores durability. Furthermore, ignoring durability=/=negating Regenerationn. Oetsu killing Gerard and Pernida is most likely PIS. Gerard has shown to regenerate without his body and Pernida has regenerated from far worse.

No because the Zero Squad is above Head Captain.

After the Yhwach vKaguya thread, i realized that Yhwach needs 3 keys.

• Base
  • Mimihagi Absorbed
  • SK Absorbed
^Or however you want it stated. Though the mimihagi thing is redundant as Yhwach is stated stronger.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Can we add Clairvoyance for Yhwach since he saw Ichigo killing him with his first Shikai in a dream?
Yhwach implied that was Hashwalth sending him the vision from almighty.

Dark649 said:
Check the Respect Threads:

While the other things are easy to deal, including lifting strength's and range thanks the respect thread i placed.

The only thing that can bother is the speed discussion in general.

I will also post this:
Am I going to be credited? Most of those Respect Threads were made by me on Reddit and those terms and scans are literally word for word the terms entry I have on my Respect Threads.

Look at the usernames.

LordAizenSama said:
He... he has all those keys...
I think he means he should just have those keys, and omit the "True Power" key entirely. I was wondering this too cuz technically he's still in base, but except now he just has the Almighty which would just be hax and not a form change like with Mimihagi or SK absorbed. That's just my 2 cents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back