• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 2)

AppleLord said:
The Hikone who fought Grimmjow should not be the same one that lost to Hisagi.

EDIT: I'm referring to the first key to base Hikone before the final battle against Tokinada.
Yeah, i know. Still we have:

Base Hikone( from Hueco Mundo) > femritters in base

Arrancars in base > Base Hikone( from Hueco Mundo).

Nel&Tier >= Grimmjow

Base Grimmjow ~ Shikai Ginjo&Tsukishima

Ressurection Hikone >= Bankai Ginjo

So, all we need is calculating multipliers for bankai Ginjo, and with it, we will know how strong is ressurection Grim.

Was Hikone Base not fighting Resurrección Grimmjow, Harribel and Neliel later?
It has evolved a lot compared to the first appearance.

Femritters must scale for his first appearance in the case, which would be at least FTL

I am not to familiar with the speed scaling in Bleach in but I think AnonymousBlank's and Damage's recent arguments make sense so far; I think getting a proper summary on the topic would be necessary have a proper conclusion.

The AP's proposals look to be fine.

Hikone later not fighting them, but they fight in release versus Ikomikidomoe, who was ~ base Hikone in power(last version). With little help from quincy's(and big from NaNaNa), they oneshotted him with 8GRC +Desgarron combo.

Speed for femritters?Yeah, sure. But attack? They can't even scratch his first base form...

Base Femritters still can be in the same Tier with base espadas/Ginjo. But yeah, we have big gap between them.

I noticed sth in chapter 38 when a hollow appears infornt of chad and chad still couldnt see hollows well he describes what he saw as heat waves , and later on when ichigo faught white in his inner world for the first time he notes that the swords reiatsu is burning the atmosphere , and when ichigo got his new zanpakutos in tybw it was said by nimaya that it has so much reiatsu that it took a whole sea to cool it down , and yamamotos reiatsu produced 15 mil degrees of heat , so would god tiers get sth added ,cuz reiatsu = heat ? im assuming yama didnt have good control as he was old and had lost an arm and thats why the other god tiers didnt burn the things around them

Zoro21043 said:
I noticed sth in chapter 38 when a hollow appears infornt of chad and chad still couldnt see hollows well he describes what he saw as heat waves , and later on when ichigo faught white in his inner world for the first time he notes that the swords reiatsu is burning the atmosphere , and when ichigo got his new zanpakutos in tybw it was said by nimaya that it has so much reiatsu that it took a whole sea to cool it down , and yamamotos reiatsu produced 15 mil degrees of heat , so would god tiers get sth added ,cuz reiatsu = heat ? im assuming yama didnt have good control as he was old and had lost an arm and thats why the other god tiers didnt burn the things around them
Not sure what to say about the rest of the pose, but Yama is specifically heat and fire based, the other's aren't. And Yama should have the highest amount of control when it comes to heat among Shinigami at least as he's the strongest/most experienced besides squad 0 in the early phase of the TYBW

Since Elizhaa has asked for a proper summary regarding the speed ratings point, I'll convert AnonymousBlank's scaling proposal into ratings & justifications to make it clearer what characters would end up scaling to.

Country level (Cut off Tsukishima's arm, cracked Orihime's shield that was able to tank a cero from Vasto Lorde Ichigo)

You forgot to add this part.

AppleLord said:
Country level (Cut off Tsukishima's arm, cracked Orihime's shield that was able to tank a cero from Vasto Lorde Ichigo)

You forgot to add this part.
Well...Tanked the Shockwave from the Cero mostly the after effect not the actual blast

And only tanked a fraction of the Cero's shockwave at that, unless I'm mistaken.

Weren't Uryu and Orihime in the area near the towers? The cero covered almost half of the dome.I need to check.

I verified chapters 352-354 and Orihime kneel in the same position from when she used the shield. Uryu goes up to Vasto Lorde stops his sword and gets stabbed. Ulquiorra jumps and cut Ichigo's horn and he falls next to Orihime. Orihime's didn't took the center blast because that was obviously meant for Ulquiorra but she tank the AoE that the cero created.

This is just my take on it, but the explosion from Ichigo's barely charged cero when Ulquiorra cut his horn was pretty small, at least from the scans I saw, and I'm not sure why Inoue's shield blocking the air pressure from that explosion is impressive? Maybe I'm just missing something, but that doesn't really seem like a noteworthy feat in my eyes, certainly not country level.

Vertius x said:
This is just my take on it, but the explosion from Ichigo's barely charged cero when Ulquiorra cut his horn was pretty small, at least from the scans I saw, and I'm not sure why Inoue's shield blocking the air pressure from that explosion is impressive? Maybe I'm just missing something, but that doesn't really seem like a noteworthy feat in my eyes, certainly not country level.
It's not from that one it's the one where he executes Ulquiorra. Along with all the countless clashes, speaking...Her even surviving being thrown out by that wind current when VL Ichigo swung his sword downwards...Actually...Was she thrown or did she jump ? I think she was thrown but it looks more like she jumped away

Still working on writing out an elaborated scaling explanation with ratings and justifications for what AnonymousBlank has suggested further up the thread, but I've been a bit busy lately.

USklaverei said:
One thousand years later...
I was hoping that AnonymousBlank would have come back to the thread. My workload hasn't decreased much in the past few days.

It's unlikely this discussion will be finished anyway before the forum move seeing as we'd still need to discuss the proposed ratings when they're done.

@Sigurd; yup. Massive verse revisions tend to take a while, especially when the proposals have been as in dire need of revising as these ones have been.

If I may ask, the Attack Potency's discussion is overall agreed unlike the speed's?

@Elizhaa; I haven't really looked at the Attack Potency side of things yet. I've been more focused on discussing the speed ratings & justifications.

@Damage

Sorry about that. I have been swamped with irl work and only have time to look at a few threads. I am off Monday so I should be able to do some of the scaling then. Just gotta find out what the specific numbers are for each character so they get the right speed tiers (what with all the multipliers). Speaking of, what number do Soifon and Byakuya scale to in FKT?

Damage3245 said:
I was hoping that AnonymousBlank would have come back to the thread. My workload hasn't decreased much in the past few days.

It's unlikely this discussion will be finished anyway before the forum move seeing as we'd still need to discuss the proposed ratings when they're done.
In fact, it was what they really wanted, just postpone it.

Have you reached any agreements/conclusions here?

Back