• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc (Part 2.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, shouldn't have Renji gotten 5x Bankai ? His Bankai is literally a large bone Snake that most of the time he uses it to hammer on his opponent, like it's pretty raw strength based, if there is any information about his Bankai being strength based

The argument can be made for sure . especially with Hikotsu Taiho , wich drain most of the energy contained in the bankai for a single big energy blast .

Especially since that's all he gets from Zabimaru...A bigger whip and a better version of the only Kido spell that he can barely use

ya everything seems pretty much finished tho i wanted to ask not sure if it was asked already but do high kido users get the time stop kido?

i believe yes because

im not sure its confirmed but kido can be made by shinigamis supported by urahara creating a kido for sealing aizen and also another support is

those time stop kidos are banned if they are banned why would they be taught? simple if kidos can be made experts would be able to achieve that thus they banned the use of it from the start instead of not teaching as experts would reach it even if not taught

thats my theory unless its confirmed ,what do you think?

Yeah , imo, only those that reached a high rank in kido corps should even be assumed to possess that time stop kido , so basically Hachi ? Even then i don't feel good about giving him that kido.

Will the next one deal with Dangai Ichigo / Mugetsu and Transcendent Aizen / God? Or will this just be left for the end?
As far as I know, they'll be High 6-B or even 6-A.

The next one will be Fullbring, TYBW and the novel. And yes, Dangai and God Aizen will be in it.

I'm not going to be doing it yet. Still need to sort some stuff out and I want a small break from this.

USklaverei said:
Will the next one deal with Dangai Ichigo / Mugetsu and Transcendent Aizen / God? Or will this just be left for the end?
As far as I know, they'll be High 6-B or even 6-A.
can we find power difference between dangai and aizen this way

like just an example : for ex we compare ulqs and uryuus power diff. and lets say its 20x and uryuu was able to sense him while aizen couldnt sense ichigo so ichigo is at least 20x that aizen ??i think this is the most accurate way

That'd be a weird way of doing so and it's impossible to find a quantification for that. Given the nature of Transcendence it's not simply just being say 20x stronger then someone, they flat out stand completely above the enemy on the spiritual level and aizen even compares it to existing on seperate planes, it's not inherently tied to a power difference.

Agreed with Astartes. They are simply above everyone.

Anyways, I just finished editing Aizen so this can be closed.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Question, shouldn't have Renji gotten 5x Bankai ? His Bankai is literally a large bone Snake that most of the time he uses it to hammer on his opponent, like it's pretty raw strength based, if there is any information about his Bankai being strength based
If Renji gets it Mayuri should too.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Why are Grimmjow's Resurreccion key and Post-Visored Training Ichigo's key this:
Island level+, likely Large Island level (Equal to Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Large Mountain level+, likely Island level (Trained with Hiyori), Island level, likely Island level+ with Bankai (Ichigo's Bankai multiplies his stats by 5), Island level+, likely Large Island level with Hollowfication (Ichigo's Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by 5)

Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo scales above the Large Island level Gran Rey Cero from having overpowered it, no? If we assume he no-sold it then this makes Resurreccion Grimmjow's darts and physicals above GRC, which scales back to Ichigo. Desgarron is also stated to be Grimmjow's ultimate attack, thus superior to GRC, and Ichigo overpowers it and tanks a hit from it. So why are they Island level+, likely Large Island level when they should be higher?
This wasn't implemented in the edits.

ive seen some people argue that being off guard and bleach dosent matter due to kenpachi saying you have to be stronger then the unconcious reiatsu leaking out of the person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back