• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some bleach additions v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be quite unnecessary. While everything is enough for us to make a clear scaling, it would be unnecessary to rate it as Poss/Likely. And already two admins approved me. Of course, I don't know if you've changed your mind.
I've kinda shifted to the same position as Arc, ngl. So kinda neutral, but leaning towards agreeing.

Also, it's important to see what Damage thinks regarding a compromise solution, because if he's fine with a Likely/Possibly rating, then that would mean that he's not vehemently opposed to the proposals. It's definitely better than an outright disapproval.

How would Bazz-B be specially resistant to Auswahlen? Uryu is noted as being the only person who ever survived Auswahlen before and he did that because he had a power that could potentially surpass Yhwach's.
Different situations, the Auswahlen who killed Ichigo's mother was a cleanser of impure quincys. This Bloody War is an Auswahlen for the resumption and redistribution of powers.

I've kinda shifted to the same position as Arc, ngl. So kinda neutral, but leaning towards agreeing.

Also, it's important to see what Damage thinks regarding a compromise solution, because if he's fine with a Likely/Possibly rating, then that would mean that he's not vehemently opposed to the proposals. It's definitely better than an outright disapproval.
I understand

Actually on second thought I disagree with the Auschwalen thing, if for no other reason than it just contradicts the narrative. Uryu is the chosen one because he can survive the Auschwalen, it just doesn’t make sense for other Quincy being able to do this.

Bazz (Especially when factoring in his age) could just be an Echt Quincy, who wouldn’t be targeted for death by Auschwalen as shown with Masaki.

There is no mention anywhere in the series where such a thing is planned, so this suggestion is illogical. Bazz is already an exception to this situation. I don't think age matters much here. Also, if there was a Quincy that would not be a target for death, it would be completely unreasonable to shoot him.

By the way, do you only disagree with the death mp issue or everything related to Bazz?

There is no mention anywhere in the series where such a thing is planned, so this suggestion is illogical. Bazz is already an exception to this situation.
That’s just a repetition of the claim. It’s just the claim that Bazz B is special and can resist Auschwalen.

It’s inconsistent for any other Quincy being able to resist Auschwalen when Uryu is stated to be the only person capable of such.
Also, if there was a Quincy that would not be a target for death, it would be completely unreasonable to shoot him.
Masaki was a pure blood who was targeted, she just lost her powers but wasn’t immediately killed.
By the way, do you only disagree with the death mp issue or everything related to Bazz?
I disagree with any Quincy aside from Uryu having resistance to Auschwalen. It just doesn’t make sense given the lord behind Uryu and can be better explained with other claims aside from resistance, like the fact the Auschwalen isn’t always immediate and it’s affects vary depending on the target.

Clearly not all victims of Auswahlen are meant to die instantly as some Quincy in the past such as Uryu's mother and Ichigo's mother didn't die instantly. For all we know Bazz-B would have died in a few months anyway (not saying this was definitely the case). There is enough doubt here for me to lean against giving him a solid resistance to it
Would you be more okay with a Possibly/Likely Resistance?
There is a possibility that Ichigo's mom and Uryu's mom resisted Aushwahlen's death/life manipulation to some extent, which is why Uryu's mom died after a few months. This is one interpretation.

If we are still considering the possibility that Buzz B might die in a few months, then change it to "limited death/life manipulation resistance," not "possibly" or "likely," because he would be resisting that death manipulation and slowly dying over a varied time period.

Regardless of death/life manipulation, Buzz B should receive solid resistances for other abilities listed under Aushwahlen.

I'll wait for other staff members' comments right now. I will enter the profiles according to whichever they agree with regarding Limited or Possibly.

The Resistances seem fine. Electricity still ignores durability to an extent due to the way it functions, old dude was not paralyzed or did he spasm repeatedly so I can see a resistance. As for the Quincy, unless a scan is provided that specifically mentions they moved out of the light and that's what kept them from dying, I don't see an issue with the resistance.
Btw Damage and Slayer stated that they have reached an agreement as Possibly, finally what do you think?

There is a possibility that Ichigo's mom and Uryu's mom resisted Aushwahlen's death/life manipulation to some extent, which is why Uryu's mom died after a few months. This is one interpretation.

If we are still considering the possibility that Buzz B might die in a few months, then change it to "limited death/life manipulation resistance," not "possibly" or "likely," because he would be resisting that death manipulation and slowly dying over a varied time period.

Regardless of death/life manipulation, Buzz B should receive solid resistances for other abilities listed under Aushwahlen.
The issue is that it seems like any Quincy being able to resist Auschwalen is against the lore, and you could explain away all of your contentions with other explanations without the inconsistent resistance.

My interpretation doesn't form any inherent contradictions like the resistance one.

Can someone enter the accepted resistance profile for Yamaji for me? Also, I think the Bazz topic is accepted even if it is Poss, so there should be no problem in entering it. 2 mods participated as Poss and 1 mod participated completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back