• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some bleach additions v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, we are in the 2nd part of the small bleach additions series.

1. Electric mp resistance for Genryusai.

He is exposed to Sasakibe's Bankai and is unaffected by it. The part where Sasakibe's technique is explained will be sufficient to prove that it produces electricity. The information given to us in the Bleach wiki clarifies the contexts here.
image.png
Kōkō Gonryō Rikyū It literally manipulates electricity.

2. Absorption and Life /Death Manipulation resistance for Bazz B.

Bazz is exposed to Auswhlen and is not affected by it like other Quincys.
And Bazz is able to use his Schrift even after being exposed to Auswahlen

Last edited:
Buzz should get resistance to life manipulation for resisting Aushwlen. Also Absorption should be specified resistance for energy absorption.

Overall agree with the thread. Add these things btw..
Bazz should get resistance to life manipulation, yeah, and death manipulation as well. But energy absorbtion isn’t on Yhwach’s profile, just power absorbtion, which Bazz didn’t resist because later we know he can’t use his Vollstandig because it got absorbed.

Or are we giving it to him anyway since he didn’t get all of his powers absorbed? I think he kept his schrift, after all.

Bazz should get resistance to life manipulation, yeah, and death manipulation as well. But energy absorbtion isn’t on Yhwach’s profile, just power absorbtion, which Bazz didn’t resist because later we know he can’t use his Vollstandig because it got absorbed.

Or are we giving it to him anyway since he didn’t get all of his powers absorbed? I think he kept his schrift, after all.
I remember in the anime he steals the Quincy's powers and transfers them to the elites.If so, some must resist energy absorbation

I'm not arguing based on power absorption in Yhwach's profile. Energy absorption and power absorption are different so we can give them to Buzz B, given that his Reiryoku wasn't absorbed by Yhwach. I'm not sure about death manipulation, so put me on neutral regarding that. There was a thread discussing its removal, but I don't know what happened. By the way, Yhwach's profile should be updated with energy absorption alongside power absorption if it's missing.

I'm not arguing based on power absorption in Yhwach's profile. Energy absorption and power absorption are different so we can give them to Buzz B, given that his Reiryoku wasn't absorbed by Yhwach. I'm not sure about death manipulation, so put me on neutral regarding that. There was a thread discussing its removal, but I don't know what happened. By the way, Yhwach's profile should be updated with energy absorption alongside power absorption if it's missing.
Yeah, if the op adds energy absorbtion for the auswahlen to his proposal, then I’ll agree with that, and energy absorbtion resistance for bazz-b.

In any case, I think bazz-b should definitely get resistance to death manipulation for the simple reason that he got hit by the auswahlen and didn’t die, and it has death manipulation on it. If it gets removed later, we can just update the resistances at that point.

In any case, I think bazz-b should definitely get resistance to death manipulation for the simple reason that he got hit by the auswahlen and didn’t die, and it has death manipulation on it. If it gets removed later, we can just update the resistances at that point.
Yeah fair enough.

Çık karşıma aslan
Please specify in the OP that Bazz-B’s resistance to absorbtion is energy absorbtion and not power absorbtion, and then add another point in the OP to add energy absorbtion to the auswahlen on Yhwach’s profile, which isn’t currently accepted. The only type of absorbtion accepted for the auswahlen is power absorbtion, even though we know it absorbs energy as well because of the Robert stuff.

It’s important that this is fixed as fast as possible, having a CRT with constantly changing proposals makes it harder for it to get passed.

Please specify in the OP that Bazz-B’s resistance to absorbtion is energy absorbtion and not power absorbtion, and then add another point in the OP to add energy absorbtion to the auswahlen on Yhwach’s profile, which isn’t currently accepted. The only type of absorbtion accepted for the auswahlen is power absorbtion, even though we know it absorbs energy as well because of the Robert stuff.

It’s important that this is fixed as fast as possible, having a CRT with constantly changing proposals makes it harder for it to get passed.
I don't have enough scans and I'm not on a PC right now, I'll do this later or maybe open a special CRT

After discussing it with @Spectra_Schiffer on discord, we've decided to leave the proposal as it is now, with Yamamoto's Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Bazz-B's Resistance to Life and Death Manipulation, and Bazz-B's Absorbtion resistance being resistance to Power Absorbtion, as he retained his Schrift after getting hit with Auswahlen:

We've decided that getting Energy Absorption (and a few other things) applied for the Auswahlen will be handled in a separate CRT after this one.

With that being said, I agree with everything in the OP.

Last edited:
Still, the scenes in the anime are enough for us to reach this conclusion.
All the same, though, he's right that you can't use the Bleach wiki as a source. Just removing that stuff from the OP would probably be fine, since you already have a video linked for it being electricity, and the Bleach wiki stuff was just supporting evidence as far as I can tell.

with Yamamoto's Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Bazz-B's Resistance to Life and Death Manipulation, and Bazz-B's Absorbtion resistance being resistance to Power Absorbtion, as he retained his Schrift after getting hit with Auswahlen:

As far as I can tell Yamamoto just tanked the attacks from the stolen Bankai; he didn't display any overt resistance to it.

As for Bazz B, I disagree with him getting Resistance to Power Absorption or Death Manipulation. There is no indication that Yhwach was trying to remove the Schrifts of the people he targeted. He just removed their Vollstandig.

As far as I can tell Yamamoto just tanked the attacks from the stolen Bankai; he didn't display any overt resistance to it.
Screenshot_20231229-053939_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231229-054003_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231229-054023_YouTube.jpg

He literally allows himself to be shot and is unaffected by it.
As for Bazz B, I disagree with him getting Resistance to Power Absorption or Death Manipulation. There is no indication that Yhwach was trying to remove the Schrifts of the people he targeted. He just removed their Vollstandig.
Isn't there already Death/Life MP for Asuwahlen on the wiki? Yhwach kills all the quincys and absorbs their powers, that's pretty obvious. It would be ridiculous to treat this situation as an exception just for Bazz.

Isn't there already Death/Life MP for Asuwahlen on the wiki? Yhwach kills all the quincys and absorbs their powers, that's pretty obvious. It would be ridiculous to treat this situation as an exception just for Bazz.
It's not an exception just for Bazz B. Multiple Quincy survived it but all had their Vollstandig stolen.

It's not an exception just for Bazz B. Multiple Quincy survived it but all had their Vollstandig stolen.
Then they'd get the resistances as well, if they were shown getting directly hit by it. I'm not sure if those other Quincies are shown using their Schrifts again, but they'd at least get resistance to Life/Death manipulation, regardless.

Again, we see Robert (and a bunch of fodder soldat) get completely absorbed by the Auswhalen, which isn't the case for Bazz or the other sternritter you're referring to. Yhwach doesn't make any attempt to distinguish between the Quincies he's targeting when he does this, either. On the contrary, he refers to them collectively as his comrades. We have no reason to assume he's giving some of his targets special treatment and not others (outside of the elite sternritter, obviously, since they're the ones that got powered up).

Lav is right here, Yhwach is trying to take everyone's life when he hits them with Auswahlen, this is directly related to Life/Death MP. It is quite simple that it treats everyone equally, if someone is not affected by this situation, then it makes sense to add resistance for them.

Then they'd get the resistances as well, if they were shown getting directly hit by it. I'm not sure if those other Quincies are shown using their Schrifts again, but they'd at least get resistance to Life/Death manipulation, regardless.
It's not a resistance. They just weren't hit by it long enough.

It's stated in the scan further up in the thread.

It's not a resistance. They just weren't hit by it long enough.

It's stated in the scan further up in the thread.
There's no mention of duration in the scan at all.

All it does is put the quincies into two groups, those that got hit by it, and those that managed to get away from it and hide. The second category is obviously referring to cases like Liltotto's, where she didn't get hit by the Auswahlen directly at all, because the event where she avoided it is in the background of the scan. Ditto for the group of quincies that got hit by it directly, in the background it shows Robert, who was directly struck by the Auswahlen.

I might be missing something, but if I had to say whether Bazz-B is in the category that got hit by the Auswahlen, directly, then I'd say, yeah, he is.

BazzIsTheMan.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back