• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Muken's Size and God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the statement that Soul Society mirrors the entire Universe?

Unohana said that Yamamoto would destroy the Soul Society which is the reason why his Bankai has its current rating. You can't pick and choose for when "Soul Society" refers to the planet and when it refers to the entire Universe.
Context matters though. If someone says they are going to destroy the "world" - it can mean both planetary destruction or Universal destruction depending on the context of what was going on. Since Yamamoto's Bankai appeared to have a strictly terrestrial effect - the context points towards it being planetary destruction

Don't mind me, just having a nice cup of tea
latest

Where is the statement that Soul Society mirrors the entire Universe?

Unohana said that Yamamoto would destroy the Soul Society which is the reason why his Bankai has its current rating. You can't pick and choose for when "Soul Society" refers to the planet and when it refers to the entire Universe.
Human realm = our world
Soul Society = mirrors our world
There isn’t a single thing in the manga that says Earth.

Omg do you not know context works? You most definently can. Do you think a statement like destroy the world means 1 thing? It can literally be something shitty like civilization or reality itself.

Context matters though. If someone says they are going to destroy the "world" - it can mean both planetary destruction or Universal destruction depending on the context of what was going on. Since Yamamoto's Bankai appeared to have a strictly terrestrial effect - the context points towards it being planetary destruction
yes and the context here was clearly the planet as they talked about the water in the atmosphere

Human realm = our world
Soul Society = mirrors our world
There isn’t a single thing in the manga that says Earth.

Omg do you not know context works? You most definently can. Do you think a statement like destroy the world means 1 thing? It can literally be something shitty like civilization or reality itself.

Where does the manga say that "Our world" / "Human world" = the entire Universe? How do you know that's just not referring to the Earth, you know, the world where Humans live?

Where does the manga say that "Our world" / "Human world" = the entire Universe? How do you know that's just not referring to the Earth, you know, the world where Humans live?
The Human realm and Spirit realm were derived from splitting the original universe in two so by default they're larger than planets.

tumblr_inline_od7l4sp7wN1qk2g92_500.jpg

and the soul king split the og universe to spiritual form and physical form so thats further proof
as i explained above with ichigos physical body = his spiritual body

There is explicit proof that the "space" through which one travels from the living world to the soul society is outside space-time and time flows differently there

wait if its accepted why is it 4A and not universal
ik the 4A is based on us seeing stars in SS but if SS is only 4A that would mean we are assuming wotl is 4A too which is incorrect as it is based on our world

Dangai connects Living world and Soul Society ->Dangai exists outside space and time -> Living world and SS are separate space times -> Yhwach who was merging the realms and Soul King who originally separated them are obviously 2-C

wait if its accepted why is it 4A and not universal
ik the 4A is based on us seeing stars in SS but if SS is only 4A that would mean we are assuming wotl is 4A too which is incorrect as it is based on our world
Doesn’t Gremmy’s portal to space contains galaxies??

Its genuinely hilarious that with the best feats we have actually seen ppl are genuinely thinking that tier 3 or 2 is logical for Bleach, this is ignoring that the Garganta basically has nothing in it, the fact that is holds or seperates worlds does not mean anything for a tiering. destroying nothing does not mean you have power, this doesnt just go for Bleach btw I see this for a lot of verses were for some reason we assume that destroying a whole lot of absolutely nothing means you are very powerful. He would destroy the nothing that seperates the worlds regardless of their size which would force the worlds to come together regardless of his power.

I'm no authority on Bleach at all, but I feel like there needs to be a lot more concrete evidence and feats to upgrade Ichigo and the God Tiers to High 3-A at all, I mean I think it's a bit absurd to assume Ichigo jumps from High 6-A to High 3-A without plenty of concrete feats that he can destroy an entire infinite 3-D space or a feat even remotely close to that level, I mean we haven't even seen Ichigo perform a feat himself that is Tier 5

Once again, I'm not as knowledgeable on Bleach, but from what was said in this CRT, I don't think it has enough evidence

Its genuinely hilarious that with the best feats we have actually seen ppl are genuinely thinking that tier 3 or 2 is logical for Bleach, this is ignoring that the Garganta basically has nothing in it, the fact that is holds or seperates worlds does not mean anything for a tiering. destroying nothing does not mean you have power, this doesnt just go for Bleach btw I see this for a lot of verses were for some reason we assume that destroying a whole lot of absolutely nothing means you are very powerful. He would destroy the nothing that seperates the worlds regardless of their size which would force the worlds to come together regardless of his power.
The Garganta is not empty. It’s legit full of matter as already accepted in said thread. So it’s not just an empty void. It’s full of unstable reishi and other pocket dimensions that are constantly being made.

Merging 2 space-times is explicitly a 2-C feat and has always been a 2-C feat. You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that the living world and soul society are just 2 Planets

I'm no authority on Bleach at all, but I feel like there needs to be a lot more concrete evidence and feats to upgrade Ichigo and the God Tiers to High 3-A at all, I mean I think it's a bit absurd to assume Ichigo jumps from High 6-A to High 3-A without plenty of concrete feats that he can destroy an entire infinite 3-D space or a feat even remotely close to that level, I mean we haven't even seen Ichigo perform a feat himself that is Tier 5

Once again, I'm not as knowledgeable on Bleach, but from what was said in this CRT, I don't think it has enough evidence
PSK split the universe in 2 and Yhwach was gonna reverse all that.At least both PSK and Yhwach should be upgraded.

I refer my previous comment :
Dangai connects Living world and Soul Society ->Dangai exists outside space and time -> Living world and SS are separate space times -> Yhwach who was merging the realms and Soul King who originally separated them are obviously 2-C

There is explicit proof of the first 2 statements, the third is the logical outcome of those and the fourth refers to one actual feat by Soul King and one attempted feat by Yhwach that wasn't accomplished

Merging 2 space-times is explicitly a 2-C feat and has always been a 2-C feat. You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that the living world and soul society are just 2 Planets
Not when it comes to size it doesnt, I a pretty sure it has been discussed before that if the 2 space-times are not very large then it is just a hax feat and the tier would be based on their size, not to mention that on top of that if it is a chain reaction based on missing th garganta it is not based on their power.

Not when it comes to size it doesnt, I a pretty sure it has been discussed before that if the 2 space-times are not very large then it is just a hax feat and the tier would be based on their size, not to mention that on top of that if it is a chain reaction based on missing th garganta it is not based on their power.
Its not at all a chain reaction and SS hax galaxy(s) and infinite sized prison whereas WOTL is parallel to it.

Another thing why is it that we treat seperating a realm as a feat of destruction? Even creation is a far better feat of tiers than splitting, splitting is just a hax feat.
It is quite literally on the Soul King's profile that he created the realm of Soul Society.

The realms are massive. Heavily inspired from Buddhism and our real life universe.

Well one is based on the real world and the other at the very minimum is accepted to have a starry sky so there goes that I guess. The garganta houses both the space-times

I don’t know where you’re get chain reaction. I don’t what you mean in the 1st part. I’m strictly speaking about your claim that’s it’s a void of nothing.

its proved already that it isnt a chain reaction
and the soul king was holding everything with his own energy so it isnt through hax
these things are already accepted

It is quite literally on the Soul King's profile that he created the realm of Soul Society.
Evidence of this? I dont remember it being said he actually created SS I thought he just seperated the worlds. I could have forgotten though it has been a while.

Being based on Buddishm and the real world is not evidence. And even then we can only guess that the human world is that way.

Evidence of this? I dont remember it being said he actually created SS I thought he just seperated the worlds. I could have forgotten though it has been a while.
It was in a thread a while back and already accepted that's why it's on SK's profile. Just search through old threads.

It's not a chain reaction tho it's literally Yhwach merging and destroying everything.

Bruh he created everything except the original world and hell. There was no Soul Society. He used his power and created the dimension of spirits and made one as well for hollows amongst other things.
Again is there some sort of scan for these? Because I have personally not seen them its still possible I forgot but nothing is linked on even his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back