• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Muken's Size and God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ganju didnt say it would collapse he said it would be gone
which could mean it would be merged with everything else thus creating 1 realm where life and death are mixed
and yukio can no longer hide in garganta as it is basically gone

that is true but this is probably the author telling us what would happen and he did witness what happened when soul king died and he was with yoruichi who knows about the verse (probably learnt from urahara) as she explained the dangai and kyogokus to ichigo
and merging life and death cant simply mean the planets only as the two realms are seperated by another time space (dangai)
Well yeah it’s not a planet merge. He was going to merge both dimensions back to their original form. Life meaning the world of the living and death meaning the spiritual world.

If the Garganta collapses then everything would be gone which is counterintuitive to his goals.
No because he was stated by Askin that he's going to collapse everything and create a new state of existence. Either way he's replicating the Soul King's universal split but in reverse.

ganju didnt say it would collapse he said it would be gone
which could mean it would be merged with everything else thus creating 1 realm where life and death are mixed
and yukio can no longer hide in garganta as it is basically gone
and this doesnt contradict anything as yhwach was going to reverse everything reio did
and its accepted he made garganta

Garganta:​

The Garganta is a void filled with a chaos of Reishi and unstable Reiatsu. However, it's not a true void in the descriptions of the wiki as it possesses Reiatsu and Reishi inside. Plus random pockets of Kyogoku exist within it as well.

However, the Garganta connects Hueco Mundo to the World of the Living as it the source of traveling to the World of the Living from Hueco Mundo by Hollows. It also surrounds practically everything in the Bleachverse as it surrounds the World of the Living, Soul Society, the Dangai and Kyogoku.

The Garganta must have been created by the Soul King as it connects Hueco Mundo to the World of the Living and surrounds the cosmology of Bleach the the Soul King created.

i got it from https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3142037

No because he was stated by Askin that he's going to collapse everything and create a new state of existence. Either way he's replicating the Soul King's universal split but in reverse.
Exactly my point. Yhwach should scale to whatever Soul King is treated as.

I think the case for 3-A/High 3-A/2-C Bleach would be helped more by trying to establish that the living world and Soul Society are indeed separate Universes/space-times instead of getting into heated arguments about what words mean in regards to Muken.

Muken should be infinite.Its name literally means infinite and Ichibe says everything in the SS(barring character names)were named by him and that names form the basic characteristic of everything.Then we have Unohana correlating the name to size,then Kenpachi’s says its an infinite hell and the the novels states it to be “infinite darkness”

I think the case for 3-A/High 3-A/2-C Bleach would be helped more by trying to establish that the living world and Soul Society are indeed separate Universes/space-times instead of getting into heated arguments about what words mean in regards to Muken.
Running on the lines of this Soul Society and World of the Living are casually closed off by a separate spacetime, as per Isshin's quote that the Dangai is a separate spacetime from SS and WotL. So they are indeed separate from each other.

lets focus on 1 thing at a time
how about
first on the garganta thing and the rating it would give
then on muken?

Muken should be infinite.Its name literally means infinite and Ichibe says everything in the SS(barring character names)were named by him and that names form the basic characteristic of everything.Then we have Unohana correlating the name to size,then Kenpachi’s says its an infinite hell and the the novels states it to be “infinite darkness”
I know that sounds persuasive to you, since you already believe it but "infinite hell" or "infinite darkness" is clearly hyperbole to me. Also arguing that every name is 100% literal is a very bad argument because then "Almighty" would make Yhwach omnipotent

I know that sounds persuasive to you, since you already believe it but "infinite hell" or "infinite darkness" is clearly hyperbole to me. Also arguing that every name is 100% literal is a very bad argument because then "Almighty" would make Yhwach omnipotent
i agree we should ignore infinite hell/darkness
but muken still would be infinite it has the evidence for it i already explained it above

Exactly my point. Yhwach should scale to whatever Soul King is treated as.
Considering Yhwach has the powers of the body, both arms, heart, and implied brain of the Soul King, (plus all the other absorbed powers) he is for all intents and purposes the Prime Soul King.

how about
then on muken?
Destroying the Garganta should be rated at least twice that of destroying the realm of Soul Society since it houses SS and WotL and WotL is a parallel to SS. I know SS has a starry sky. Although Gremmy imagines a void of space with a galaxy, meaning he's at least seen galaxies before, so logically the realms likely contain galaxies.

Omnipotent could just mean super strong or strongest in the verse, in which I'd argue Yhwach is "Almighty" within his verse. Infinite on the other hand means infinite.

how about
then on muken?
If you want the Tiering to change, I don't really think it's relevant because Muken statements can be easily disregarded as hyperbole

Bro I’m only talking about those things which r named by Ichibe.The Almighty isn’t named by him but Muken is,which means Ichibe’s statement about names forming the basic characteristics of an object is only applicable on Muken not Almighty

If you want the Tiering to change, I don't really think it's relevant because Muken statements can be easily disregarded as hyperbole
it isnt a hyperbole when a in verse character acknowledges the reason as to why it is named what it is
and also connects the name to the size

Bro I’m only talking about those things which r named by Ichibe.The Almighty isn’t named by him but Muken is,which means Ichibe’s statement about names forming the basic characteristics of an object is only applicable on Muken not Almighty
The sword names are also not literal (in fact they are super metaphorical) so there goes that

it isnt a hyperbole when a in verse character acknowledges the reason as to why it is named what it is
and also connects the name to the size
Connecting with size is not the same as being literally infinite. Just very very large. Also it's a scaling nightmare. If only an infinite space can withstand Kenpachi's full strength, then there's about 20 different characters that would end up getting High 3-A. Which I don't support at all

Connecting with size is not the same as being literally infinite. Just very very large. Also it's a scaling nightmare. If only an infinite space can withstand Kenpachi's full strength, then there's about 20 different characters that would end up getting High 3-A. Which I don't support at all
An infinite space being able to contain Kenpachi's full strength means that Kenpachi is inherently less than infinity so it doesn't introduce any scaling issues. It just means there was no finite sized area in Soul Society that was big enough.

i dont think we need to use ichibei (as that isnt a strong argument imo so we shouldnt focus on that )unohana statement is enough
it makes sense and doesnt contradict anything

An infinite space being able to contain Kenpachi's full strength means that Kenpachi is inherently less than infinity so it doesn't introduce any scaling issues. It just means there was no finite sized area in Soul Society that was big enough.
It also means that Kenpachi is likely at least 3-A so there goes that. ****** Bazz B can be scaled to this

i dont think we need to use ichibei (as that isnt a strong argument imo so we shouldnt focus on that )unohana statement is enough
Ichibe’s statement further amplifies the argument so its good to bring it up

If you have a scan of Ichibe saying he named Muken (specifically). I'd like to see it

Connecting with size is not the same as being literally infinite.
let me give u an example
as the name of this thread suggests
this thread is supposed to be about how large mugen is
unohana did a similar thing
kubo couldve made her say "muken is an infinite space" but that can be considered a hyperbole
thus by making her say "as the name suggests it is essentially infinite"
gives it more support and shows the character is actually acknowledging why it is called muken and isnt just saying it is infinite just to say it is big

It also means that Kenpachi is likely at least 3-A so there goes that. ****** Bazz B can be scaled to this
Not at all it just means they were taking maximum precautions to ensure Kenpachi didn't hurt anyone while training and Unohana states that Central 46 or the head captain gave the order.

Ichibe’s statement further amplifies the argument so its good to bring it up
Ichibe's statement is literally the only leg to stand on if you want to prove Muken is infinite. Because he actually does impart properties to what he names by the act of naming them. What Unohana said means jack shit. It is hyperbole by default

Ichibe's statement is literally the only leg to stand on if you want to prove Muken is infinite. Because he actually does impart properties to what he names by the act of naming them. What Unohana said means jack shit. It is hyperbole by default
Ichibe imparting properties onto the objects he names means Unohana's statement is not hyperbole by default.

let me give u an example
as the name of this thread suggests
this thread is supposed to be about how large mugen is
unohana did a similar thing
kubo couldve made her say "muken is an infinite space" but that can be considered a hyperbole
thus by making her say "as the name suggests it is essentially infinite"
gives it more support and shows the character is actually acknowledging why it is called muken and isnt just saying it is infinite just to say it is big
Essentially infinite =/= actually infinite
There's your hyperbole
Also this thread is actually about changing character Tierings - that is the final objective

using kenny as an argument is weak
it could mean they didnt want the seiretei being destroyed or any area so they made them fight in muken where nothing would be destroyed not that kenny is 3A

like would boxers fight in a crowd of people? no
they would fight in an area where they arent close to others and others are safe

and i think the ichibei argument isnt necessary unohana already is enough as i explained

Essentially infinite =/= actually infinite
There's your hyperbole
Also this thread is actually about changing character Tierings - that is the final objective
Essentially is defined as "the most fundamental aspect of an object being referred to" so it does mean actually infinite.

The easiest way to treat it, I think, is as a domain with the area of a planet underneath Soul Society, with no obstructions or walls, and far enough down that their fight wouldn't affect anything up above. I.e. Roughly the same size as Soul Society itself.

What we know about Yhwach and the Soul King's power, as far as "Cannot Fear Your Own World" is concerned, it is confirmed the Soul King's power is what created both the realms of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, which is also why they'd collapse if he is killed - his power is the sole reason the realms exist in their current forms.

What level the Soul King's power really scales to, on the other hand, might be harder to pin down since he had to create the spaces within which Soul Society and Hueco Mundo reside, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back