• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo's Scaling Chain with Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rather simple, currently Ichigo's scaling chain looks like this: Merged Hollow Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo ~ SK Yhwach ~ Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo > Shikai Ichigo. However, as y'all know from the GRC thread, Gran Rey Cero is an above ~10x AP amp, meaning Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo's GRC Getsuga > ~10x Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo's physicals. So, a more accurate chain would be: Merged Hollow Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo ~ SK Yhwach ~ Merged Hollow Ichigo's GRC GT > Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo > Shikai Ichigo.

Thus I am proposing that we rate Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo as: At most [10x weaker than SK Yhwach's rating] (Ichigo's regular power is more than an order of magnitude below his Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), [SK Yhwach's rating] with Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou (Pierced through Yhwach's defense).

I'm not including any ratings atm because they're prone to change.

1_6_1.jpg

Can you give an example of what it would look like using the current ratings?

Kinda confused on what you're suggesting.

With the current 5-B ratings it would look like this for his Merged Hollow Form key:

"At most Low 5-B (His regular power is more than an order of magnitude below his GRC GT), 5-B with GRC GT (Pierced SK Yhwach's defense), higher with Bankai"

I guess it can wait, but it's not that complicated of a change.

Gran Rey Cero is accepted as more than an order of magnitude amp -> TS Hollow Ichigo scales to Yhwach for hitting him with his GRC GT. So it's not really debatable, TS Hollow Ichigo is like ~10x weaker than his GRC GT.

Like, let's not make this more complicated than it is.

Ichigo’s TYBW keys should look the following:
  • At least High 6-A, 3-C, possibly higher with Bankai | At most 3-C, higher with Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou, 3-B with Bankai
  • Keys: True Zanpakuto | Merged Hollow Form
Since the scaling chain is: TS Hollow Ichigo < GRC GT (over 10x stronger than TS Hollow Ichigo) ~ SK Yhwach (scales to 3.68 YottaFoe) ~ TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (at least 5x stronger than before, placing him at like ~18.5 YottaFoe aka Multi-Galaxy).

• At least High 6-A, 3-C, possibly higher with Bankai | At most 3-C, higher with Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou, 3-B with Bankai
Since the scaling chain is: TS Hollow Ichigo < GRC GT (over 10x stronger than TS Hollow Ichigo) ~ SK Yhwach (scales to 3.68 YottaFoe) ~ TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (at least 5x stronger than before, placing him at like ~18.5 YottaFoe aka Multi-Galaxy).
i dont see any immediate issues

Uhh does his profile reflect that?

No… that’s why I made this thread… it’s a revision of Ichigo’s scaling and justifications…

No you’re good lol I was just confused at what you were asking
Lol well personally I still think we should should go back to true shikai and true bankai keys. Feels kinda weird to separate it into true Zanpakuto and merged hollow form when he originally entered it in his shikai form but I’m fine with whatever really lol

Lol well personally I still think we should should go back to true shikai and true bankai keys. Feels kinda weird to separate it into true Zanpakuto and merged hollow form when he originally entered it in his shikai form but I’m fine with whatever really lol
Agreed with silent, using the old key will still be better, when they are not much different than the new key. But I will remain neutral, and follow the majority.

What are the conclusions here so far?

This.

Okay. That is probably fine, but we preferably need a bit more staff input.

@Soldier_Blue @Damage3245 @Elizhaa @Shadowbokunohero @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

What do you think about this?

Merged Hollow Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo ~ SK Yhwach ~ Merged Hollow Ichigo's GRC GT > Merged Hollow Shikai Ichigo > Shikai Ichigo.
Yhwach saw True Bankai Ichigo more of a threat than even the Getsuga Gran Rey Cero as he overpowers it without ever needing to turn on the Almighty and immediately destroys the True Bankai while complimenting it as dangerous.

So technically:

Getsuga Gran Rey Cero Hollowfied True Bankai Ichigo > Hollowfied True Bankai Ichigo > True Bankai Ichigo ~ SK Yhwach

And then the rest really follow after in the same format and multipliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back