• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
yes!!! My collection is almost complete!!: Boruto, Kazui, Asta, Gon, Mitsuki, Killua, Natsu's son. Hehe just imgain that cross over in J-stars
I feel like you posted this before lol

Soldier Blue said:
Even if it is a sequel, expect it to be either a one-shot or a very short series.
I'd still totally watch/read it

AstralKing7 said:
Need that bleach next gen asap. Then i will have Naruto child, Ichigo's child, Natsu's child and Gon, and Asta, and Deku!!! Everyone around the same age lol Im ready for the JStars victory vs. Dream team

well FT isnt shonen jump but still this team has guys that are all the same age hehe. Cant help but wont this cross over to happen.

Watch that just be one of Kubo's shirts and has nothing to do with the next one shot being a Bleach sequel.

Shadowbokunohero said:
it isnt a Bleach Sequel?

whats everyone going on about

this was confirmed like last year
It's very likely to be a Bleach sequel. Where was it confirmed?

last year at Shonen Gamez in an interview

Tite Kubo confirmed to be working on a brand new one-shot manga.

if it was Bleach related they would have mentioned it.

even if it was Bleach Related.. it definitely isn't a sequel as is the reason why its a one shot

What about Ichigo's shirt? Boruto was a oneshot. All Kubo said was that he has an indea of what the manga will be about and he isn't sure if it'll be a full on series in his interview. I don't remember him saying it's a new series straight up.

why would shuesha and Kubo greenlit or write a sequel to Bleach when the Original was rushed due to his health and the company

It's been two years since then and Kubo said he's feeling a lot better in that same interview. The hints suggest that Bleach is getting a sequel. Will it get one for sure? Nope, but it is a likely possibility. Kubo always wanted to end Bleach by passing on the baton to the next generation.

That was very well put. It'll be a disaster if we propose it here lol. 5B Yhwach is one of the most heated "discussions" under the Bleach section.

There's a chance Yhwach might end up at 5-C, the size of the Seireitei is much bigger which means much higher results for the previous calc.

Lol, a lot of shade there. Very funny, but too short. >_>

In my own head, Yhwach is High 6-A at least and possibly Planet level. I agree with some things there. Apple already posted them in the downgrade thread. "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B" should have happened in my opinion if they were to be removed from plain 5-B.

I don't like playing the biased card because just like people arguing against 5-B and other upgrades are sometimes biased against the series, the people arguing for it are also sometimes biased for it.

Arguments against it were debunked several times, threads either get locked instantly or no one cares so it's whatever honestly.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Knight I thought applelord calced it at Hight 6-A already, or did the distance change again?

No, Apple did it using the old size of the Seireitei. I calculated it and it got accepted so it'll be way higher than that.

Frantzy12 said:
Arguments against it were debunked several times, threads either get locked instantly or no one cares so it's whatever honestly.

I cannot stress this enough, even if we assumed Yhwach was using the Balance of Souls to destroy them he was gonna merge them with his own power, as evident from the Reiatsu busting out of the ground as opposed to the earthquakes. But let's not talk about that lmao.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Knight

I'm thinking they might get back to 5-C too.

There's also a small chance of low 5-B with a high end, the previous end with a smaller size for the Seireitei had low 5-B as a high end. No promises though.

What made ichigo vaporizing the ocean, should not place it on the level of great country?

I think this can be escalated to his Fullbringer bankai, since he was touching the flames (or sword) before forging his new zanpakuto.

Got the scans of the feat? I forgot what chapter it happened, I'll look into getting it calculated after the Auswählen and the Yhwach death beam gets calculated

Seems rather redundant to calculate that, seeing how Gremmy's Meteor is gonna get bumped up to High 6-A most of likely and the Yhwach feat is also gonna be good. I doubt Ichigo evaporating the ocean will yield better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back