• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but would not that scale just Ichigo Bankai Fullbring? He was touching the flames that vaporized an ocean, and it's also according to the scale so it's not an outlier I believe, but I agree with what you said.

Not the same kind of feat that one implies she lowered the world's sea level. Ichigo vaporized a sea around a city.

I wanted to ask to calculate but we do not know how big this ocean is, that's the problem, when Oetsu goes to his true home it is possible to see the Ocean ..

question since most of bleach could get sub rel- rel change would they count for this? http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-621?id=281541 mimi clones coming down from SS and most of them reacted

Zezu1995 said:
question since most of bleach could get sub rel- rel change would they count for this? http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-621?id=281541 mimi clones coming down from SS and most of them reacted
The result of this feat was Relativist + I think, but I do not know if it was accepted.

We don't know yet, me and Frantzy are having Kepekley23 calculate the feats tomorrow. What it ends up as it scales to everyone.

@KazuiK

That feat where Ichigo vaporizes Oetsu's "sea" has already been calc'ed. Results vary from 27 Megatons to several hundred Megatons for high-balled ones.

Really, that feat doesn't even matter because Ichigo at that point scales to Zaraki and times six Gremmy.

@Knight of annihilation

I re-read chapter 576. From what I can tell, Gremmy's meteorite was going to destroy the Seireitei.

Wouldn't it be best to calculate Seireitei's size and then estimate the energy deeded to destroy it? That seems far less controversial than scaling the meteor, estimating it's KE, then scaling that to every current 6-B character.

Well we already have a size for the Seireitei, and I doubt it'll be controversial this time around. However I wouldn't be opposed to using that method if the first is rejected.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Would that method be lower or something?
Assuming the 509 km radius for Seireitei, it's area would be more than double that of Japan. And it'd be a quarter of India's (which is a large country). The results would be higher than their current ratings. ChaosTheory123 calc'ed the theoretical destruction of a country with Japan's area at 50 Teratons.

Well whenever the calc is made we can use that as a different method for a "Low ball" along with the other method, it's really up for the calc team to decided upon. But for now I'd rather focus on the speed calcs which should be done today by Kepekley23.

Hmm. So that'd be High 6-B? You might have a point in using that method, because the other one resulted in them being downgraded after some heated threads.

Said heated threads didn't make much sense mainly because it was based on pixel scaling of the Seireitei which changed in size during the manga multiple times. The method I used was agreed to be the most consistent hence why it's being used.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm. So that'd be High 6-B? You might have a point in using that method, because the other one resulted in them being downgraded after some heated threads.
I suggested that method because Gremmy stated that his meteor would destroy the Seireitei specifically in all of the versions I've read.

Assuming, for the ***** and giggles, that Gremmy's meteor would flatten an area the size of Japan, then it'd be around 50 Teratons according to ChaosTheory123.

That'd make a single Gremmy 25 Teratons. Zaraki would be 150 Teratons for surviving six Gremmy suicide bombs (this would scale to his AP of course).

I still feel as if it's an low ball. Personally I'd want a mid end, something not too low and not too high. Hence why I'm suggesting we wait for the Gremmy calc to be made and compare the two. Buuut like I said we should be focusing on the speed here.

i remember a few years back that one of Naruto's FRS was calced at a high-end High 6-A and he threw six of at Kaguya which resulted it a Moon+ AP but it was rejected for Kaguya's durability.

maybe they change the rules or something?

argument: just because you can survive 100 High 7-A attacks doesnt mean you can survive a 6-C attack.

stuff like

Multiplication is unequal to calc stacking.

Calc stacking is exponential, just having multipliers are way more grounded in consistency, like Cole MacGrath and his Low 6-B rating.

I suppose DMUA also has a good point.

I now recall that quite a few characters have their current ratings assigned via multiplication. Ozpi being the best recent example.

Then there is division. Single Gremmy is put at Low 6-B via halving the meteor yield. And quite a few Jedi are placed where they are currently via dividing the yield of a calc.

^ What I'm proposing is merely the opposite of that.

The multiplication isn't the issue. It's the fact that you'd be using a different calc in this calc. It only works with things in verse like with One Piece. They have a 2 Teratons feat and Luffy can amp his power by three times. That's not calc stacking, this is calc stacking since it's using a result from a completely different calc.

So as Shadow Senpai noted, it would be a case of Zaraki just surviving six attacks of 'X' level and not an attack of 'x6 X' level?

Okay. Got it. Thanks.

Nah the amp isn't the issue. Gremmy did say with each clone he gets stronger. The issue is using a number that comes from a different calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back