• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently in the new BBS event Tokinada beat all AR Espadas at once.

He was in fake shikai,so nah,he simply tricked Hikone and all work was Aura did, vaporizing them. Imo,

Naeblis495 said:
But i thought that the novel said he coudn't spam it because KS drain a shit ton of energy ?
He used a lot against multiple people, but unlike Aizen he wasn't able to one shot everybody or anyone for that matter. We also have to take into consideration that he was using the powers of other zanpakutou as well as Kido.

Not to mention to use such abilities its at the cost of his own life at least the ones from his zanpakuto and as shown he isn't really combat oriented at least physically.

question sternritters with bankais do they also get the 5x-10x amp? and do they have keys on their profile for using bankais

No it's doesn't increase there overall power and it actually limits them cuz when they absorb a bankai they cannot use there volkstanding.

Having a Bankai only stops the use of Vollstandig, not that it prevents the Bankai from amping them. Don't tell me, KTM is only as strong as Bambi so it just makes a bigger target ovo

No. Mugetsu already destroyed Aizen's body, and he still regenerated, so a second one wouldn't likely do anything different even if Ichigo could have used a second one.

If it can still damage him after the first one that made Aizen evolve, then it just makes him even stronger.

I believe his God form was suppose to be Soul King Aizen since it was neither Shinigami or Hollow and have him the ability to use Reishi abilities like Quincy do. He just lacked the Almighty. The Hogyoku had a piece of the Soul King after all.

How would Hisagi's Bankai and The Miracle interact? Could Gerard get bigger and stronger despite the shared damage and reiatsu drain?

Is there a possibility for everyone who existed before SK created the concepts of life and death to get a key with immortality type 5?

Yeah, i said everyone because i wasnt sure if it was only Ichibei or there were others too. Basically, i was thinking about adding immortality type 5 to the existing key and rename it to idk, "100 millions years ago" or something and then the other key be like "all previous abilities aside from immortality type 5".

Well, it seems like he is the same. He still had his conceptual powers... What do you mean exactly? And no, this hasnt been accepted, i just thought of it. Actually i think "before the creation of life and death" would fit better for the name of the key if this even happens to get edited.

Should Ichigo and Rukia have telepathy ?

They were talking to each other without moving their lips when running down the stairs in episode 8

LordWhis said:
They were talking to each other without moving their lips when running down the stairs in episode 8
no such thing happen in the manga so probably not .

LordWhis said:

Probably a Pierrot mistake, not the first time they did it, after all no one else shows telepathy in Bleach aside from Zanpakutou and its owner but it kinda makes no sense the Zanpakutou is already in their head so its already telepathy

Toshiro talked with his zanpakutou with telepathy but Shunshui didn't. Ichigo talked with Yhwach through telepathy as well.

Also , can't skilled shinigami communicate with their reiatsu alone ?

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-617-page-13.html

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-617-page-18.html

Shunsui say so .

Did Ikkaku got his limiter removed while fighting Edrad? Because I don't remember that happening. I mean, everyone's else limiter got removed after the fight with Edrad ended, as then it was where the aproval came (or whatever they needed), which makes it seems like Ikkaku was fighting all this time at only 20% of his power.

no , because he isn't a vice captain , only a third seat iirc .

limiters are only given to captains and vice captains .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back