• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that justification is good.

And yes, Almighty Yhwach who climbs for True Shikai Ichigo, I sometimes confuse.

For some reason Yhwach's feats after activating the Almighty are much better than without it.

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo kept up with him, took hits from him and even hurt Base Yhwach. Almighty Yhwach was keeping up with True Shikai Ichigo and throwing him around.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
For some reason Yhwach's feats after activating the Almighty are much better than without it.
Fullbring Bankai Ichigo kept up with him, took hits from him and even hurt Base Yhwach. Almighty Yhwach was keeping up with True Shikai Ichigo and throwing him around.
Base Yhwach scales above Yama (speed blitz him duh) and Yama himself scales to Bazz B

And idk with Fullbring Bankai Ichigo kept up with him because he is not, he was going easy on Ichigo and even then ichigo can hardly see and block his attack.

Hmm I think I found an issuewith Burning finger scaling..

Vollständig Bazz B uses 4 burning fingers on Rukia and Bankai Renji and because both of them survived, they must either tank burn fingers 4 or dodge it..This is Vollständig Bazz B btw so his burning fingers will be faster than stronger than the one he uses against jugram..

Burning Finger 4 is a sword that vaporizes what it cuts or causes an explosion as seen against Rukia and Renji.

I think they tanked the explosion and weren't hit with the blades directly.

MachTwo said:
Hmm I think I found an issuewith Burning finger scaling..

Vollständig Bazz B uses 4 burning fingers on Rukia and Bankai Renji and because both of them survived, they must either tank burn fingers 4 or dodge it..This is Vollständig Bazz B btw so his burning fingers will be faster than stronger than the one he uses against jugram..
Huh, another Dura feat for Orihime is in that Chapter. She's unsure whether Yhwach or Uryu blasted them away.

The Sub-Relativistic calc for Liltotto is still not worth using; it assumes that Candice started shooting lightning at her when she was about 40 centimeters away, and that Liltotto crossed a full 24 meters or so before the lightning could cross that 40 centimeters.

Does nobody else actually have a problem with those assumptions?

Damage3245 actually does raise a valid concern.

@Damage

You should probably message the calc group members who evaluated the calc and air your grievances with them.

About the base Yhwach scaling, Yhwach by the time he fought Ichibei should be superior to when he fought Full/Ichigo, since every time someone dies in this war Yhwach gets an upgrade since he absorbs their power, doesn't matter if it's shinigami or quincy.

Iirc Kenpachi killed like 6 Gremmy's, and that was before Gremmy trying to undo them. Also Gremmy died while he gave himself power close to Kenny's.

Also I'm not sure about this but, since it was said Gremmy is the most powerful ritter next Yhwach shouldn't he also get the scaling? and Kenpachi since he fought him.

Then we got Gerard who became the most powerful ritter later via "M" he even stated that he is now the strongest and the fastest, and the characters who been dodging his attacks for the longest time (Byakuya&Toshiro).

And the characters who been shown to actually be powerful in the novel like Hikone, Grimmjow and Ginju, though I'm not current with the novel so I can be wrong about them.

There is, I did not see that.

I have 2 more speed calculations to post, I'll check with Imade and see what she thinks before doing the blog.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:

the fact that the almighty was used to split worlds makes me wonder if it was just hax or power

In chapter 672, Yhwach soon continued to have a dream in the sunlight, the sunlight then shows as clouds.
In the following panels, the Heilig pfeil of Ishida is shown flying up to Jugram and being reflected by his sword, soon after the sunlight reaches Jugram's sword.

We then have the following:

> Sunlight is born above the clouds

> Ishida shoots his Heilig pfeil

> Heilig pfeil of Ishida trail to the brim with the sword

> Soon after, the light of the sun comes

Heilig pfeil of Ishida is the speed of light, perhaps? hahaha

USklaverei said:
In chapter 672, Yhwach soon continued to have a dream in the sunlight, the sunlight then shows as clouds.
In the following panels, the Heilig pfeil of Ishida is shown flying up to Jugram and being reflected by his sword, soon after the sunlight reaches Jugram's sword.We then have the following:
> Sunlight is born above the clouds

> Ishida shoots his Heilig pfeil

> Heilig pfeil of Ishida trail to the brim with the sword

> Soon after, the light of the sun comes

Heilig pfeil of Ishida is the speed of light, perhaps? hahaha
Is not a coincidence.

Reishi

isn't a supernatural energy.

In the light novel of the live action movie Reishi is just exchange with Light. Reishi doesn't exist. lol

The Heilig pfeil of Ishida even showed itself to reflect on a reflecting surface, does it at least in this specific scene it could be considered speed of light?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Is reflecting the only evidence?
In this specific scene we have:

> Moved straight
> Reflected on a reflecting surface
> Even leaving before, arrived at the destination first that the sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back