• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Chad scales above the base Lieutenants so its not that hard to believe if the Negacion is accepted as light curse Bleach and its many useless statements of light

An interesting thing, in Novel the Spirits are with you, it is quoted that the Negation is not made of Reishi.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Every main character has some degree of Plot Manipulation
No, they don't. Unless you mean in the abstract sense that any character can develop and further the plot by the actions they take.

But at that point, it's not even an ability.

No, they don't. Unless you mean in the abstract sense that any character can develop and further the plot by the actions they take.

But at that point, it's not even an ability.

I meant in the sense of the good old plot armor

From what?

Ichigo defeated Yhwach, even tho he was not alone, thats still plot manipulation. And thats not a coincidence, Kazui also has plot manipulation, he one shot Yhwach. It seems that everyone with the Kurosaki blood has plot manipulation. I suggest immediate change to the profiles!

^Im not being serious ofc, but Yhwach getting defeated by any Bleach character defies the concept of logic itself.

From Novel:

Neliel's quiet voice was heard over the raging storm.

"Lanzador Verde."

The fierce lance spun and built up reiryoku while it was thrown straight towards the enemy. This weapon which could even penetrate the Hierro of Nnoitra, the Espada with the greatest degree of impenetrability, lodged itself deeply into the single eye of Ikomikidomoe.

So,Ulquiorra's stats should be lower , or these two higher ,no? We got confirmation about his hierro,so his defense was really best from all of them.

i would say slightly better defense than ulqui ,excluding secunda etapa of course.

ulqui still destroy him in everything else tho

Why is Liltotto's speed so far ahead of Halibel? I remember that when Liltotto was fighting in the Hueco Mundo, Halibel stopped one of his bursts of acid without any difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back