• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

I have a question about Durability in Bleach. So....is Durability "really" equal to AP in bleach?

Kenpachi's statement suggests that's not necessarily the case:

0105-004
0105-005
0105-007 (1)
Kenpachi's statement implies you don't have to be equal in AP or have comparable Spirit Energy to hurt them, you just have to be attacking with a strong enough Spirit Energy to clear what they subconsciously project.

Peter1129 said:
We have a thread for that but it was never finished.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2143040
I debunked that thread.

"Two characters can occupy the same tier and still be worlds apart. If we didn't accept this every verse on here woud suffer immeasurably and to single out Bleach with special treatment would earn their ire."

I agree with this quote.

• Every single fodder harming another character has a logical explination a.k.a. Nanao using a "Special" sword that cannot harm anyone if they are not a "God" with hax that repels their own attack backwards like a mirror.
  • Byakuya's sword defense is about how his Senbonzakura is used like Gaara's sand to shield himself, not really talking about durability. Byakuya can't used that technique in his Bankai true form and that's why he ignores all defense. Nothing to do with Byakuya's reiatsu.
  • Ichigo not harming Kenpachi was because he was afraid, and was lowering his own reiatsu as a result. Next page he raised his reiatsu and hurt Kenpachi.
  • Aizen is just negating Soifon power like old good DBZ style of Ki negating hax.

No one debunked that thread. I made sure to respond to each unique point that tried to debunk it since it was my thread.

There is no proof of AP = Durability through Reiatsu/Reiryoku. Most of the people trying to debunk it couldn't even tell what Reiatsu and Reiryoku were in fact.

I've got a question-is Almighty a NLF ability. When Yhwach fights for example a dbs character, first thing i hear is NLF. However, didnt Yhwach himself debunk this "argument" when he nulled Ichibei's hax, while having the stats of an ant?

The fact the Yhwach defeated Ichibe debunked every shit Ichibe was stomping Yhwach before the almighty with an ant stat it has become much above or regular understanding of a stomp And to stomp someone with that kind of handicap and people say he can beat someone stronger than him lol unless no hax resitence or something else it isn't a Nlf

The mysterious man said:
The fact the Yhwach defeated Ichibe debunked every shit Ichibe was stomping Yhwach before the almighty with any stat it has become much above or regular understanding of a stomp And to stomp someone with that kind of handicap and people say he can beat someone stronger than him lol unless no hax resitence or something else it isn't a Nlf
Exactly, however a lot of people still ignore the context.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
No one debunked that thread. I made sure to respond to each unique point that tried to debunk it since it was my thread.

There is no proof of AP = Durability through Reiatsu/Reiryoku. Most of the people trying to debunk it couldn't even tell what Reiatsu and Reiryoku were in fact.
You seemed to be outdated. I was the last comment and I addressed every one of your argumens with facts from the manga. Any argument you had was debunked by the manga itself. You should know better.

The mysterious man said:
The fact the Yhwach defeated Ichibe debunked every shit Ichibe was stomping Yhwach before the almighty with an ant stat it has become much above or regular understanding of a stomp And to stomp someone with that kind of handicap and people say he can beat someone stronger than him lol unless no hax resitence or something else it isn't a Nlf
But Ichibei isn't as strong as DBZ characters.

What he means is that the Almighty worked on Ichibei when Yhwach had the stats of an ant, so Yhwach should be able to defeat higher tiered characters with that hax. I mean...can you even fathom the difference between an ant and a High 6-A being? It makes ginormous seem like a gross understatement.

That's Quite False. TBF, Yhwach should have died when Ichibei stomped him with the 1000ri foot. PIS right here as he didn't have Almighty activated when he got hit.

But no, Yhwach did not defeat Ichibei with Almighty when he had the stats of an Ant. After he activated Almighty, the effects of Ichimonji was negated on himself, THEN he killed Ichibei.

Yhwach was already strong enough harm Ichibei without Almighty in the first place. Quite the misunderstanding being thrown around.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I Played the game a decade ago, I don't remember much feats from it.
I mean, besides the protagonist having probability manipulation (to evade and/or no sell the attacks), power nullification, statistics amplification, absorption, hey, he's pretty good.

I found a method of finding the speed of Dangai Ichigo. He swings his sword fast enough to destroy the hill.
Has anyone posted anything about this here?

Yeah we don't reverse scale speed from KE, otherwise anything above city level is pretty much gonna be Rel+/FTL and that upgrades all of fiction

Seeing as Aizen no longer has his own reactive evo, incon/Gerard wins as Aizen will stop being able to damage Gerard at some point while Gerard is unlikely to get past Aizen's immortality but may be able to incap by splatting Chair sama across the ground for long enough.

TataHakai said:
Yeah we don't reverse scale speed from KE, otherwise anything above city level is pretty much gonna be Rel+/FTL and that upgrades all of fictio
To give Rel + / FTL this will depend on the mass of the object, it is not as if everyone who has a city feat will have that speed.

But I understood the point.

AnonymousBlank said:
Seeing as Aizen no longer has his own reactive evo, incon/Gerard wins as Aizen will stop being able to damage Gerard at some point while Gerard is unlikely to get past Aizen's immortality but may be able to incap by splatting Chair sama across the ground for long enough.
where is it stated that aizen can't evolve anymore ? the opposite seems to be true as he became far more powerfull by doing nothing.

i'll argue that he still have a reactive evolution but it's weakenned or affected by the seals on aizen.

Thats not reactive evo though, thats just accelerated development. Previously it came from the Hogyoku, something he no longer has, and he hasn't shown any feats of reactive evo since.

AnonymousBlank said:
Thats not reactive evo though, thats just accelerated development. Previously it came from the Hogyoku, something he no longer has, and he hasn't shown any feats of reactive evo since.
Doesnt Muken Aizen have the Hogyoku though?

AnonymousBlank said:
When was the Hogyoku removed from Aizen? Why didn't he just teleported to the Hogyoku once Yhwach free him from the chair?

that's what i thought as well , it was never stated that aizen doesn't have the hogyuoku , i even think that in the novel spirits are always with you , it is said that aizen still have it in muken

yep found it :

Aizen Sousuke. A Shinigami, yet king of the Hollows. The traitor who tried to attack the Soul

King. Immortal thanks to

the power of the Hougyoku. And now imprisoned in Muken. His

limbs, eyes, ears, mouth, the feeling of touch

everything had been bound and sealed. But

a part of his senses was suddenly freed. Part of the cloth covering his face was peeled off,

freeing one

eye, one ear and his mouth. His freed eye saw darkness. But not pure darkness.

In this place where there should be no light, there was a lantern burning brightly in front of

his chair. There was also a man standing next to the lantern. Neither of these th

ings

seemed to surprise Aizen. And while a normal person would've needed several hours to

regain the ability to speak properly after being sealed for over a year, Aizen spoke calmly,

"Should I be honoured to lay my eyes on such a senior prisoner? What sh

ould I call you?

Your real name, Azashiro Souya? Or the title given to the strongest Shinigami in Soul

Society? The 8th Captain of the 11th Division... Azashiro Kenpachi."

The woman standing behind Azashiro finds Aizen's calmness hilarious. She suggests to

take

the Hougyoku from him. Azashiro tells the woman to stay quiet. Azashiro tells Aizen that he

has no interest in the Hougyoku, nor in Aizen's crimes

So, I'd say an endless stalemate? Could Aizen seal him? Or is the seal going to get nullified by the Miracle like Toshiro's ice did.

did the miracle ever activated on a seal alone ? i don't think so .

each time it activate it was due to damage

anyway , i don't think aizen used seals before even with bakudo

Can Jugo counter Hoffnung's damage reflection with The Balance? I've always wondered how his misfortune and good fortune thing would work against other abilities such as X-Axis (no projectile), Shirafude Ichimonji, Hitsugaya's power nullification, etc.

There are a lot of interesting in-verse matches in Bleach.

i think that he can redirect anything that is negative to him unto his shield but that mean that for things like power null abilities the shield wouldn't be able to send it back as it would be powernulled.

Back