• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

I think Gerard at his strongest can take Bankai Yamamoto. He's too big to be erased entirely, so he'd just regenerate, grow stronger, and pummel Yama-jii eventually.

@Wonder

Link to the video?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think Gerard at his strongest can take Bankai Yamamoto. He's too big to be erased entirely, so he'd just regenerate, grow stronger, and pummel Yama-jii eventually.
Doesn't Yamamoto have EE?

I'm pretty sure one slice and Gerald gets erased.

Warren Valion said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Doesn't Yamamoto have EE?
I'm pretty sure one slice and Gerald gets erased.
Actually, both of them have the chance to defeat each other, Gerard at his strongest is very big, Yama prob cant completely erase him with 1 slice, and there are Hoffnung too, If Yama erase Hoffnung Yama will erase himself.

Toshiro>Kenpachi.He was basically stomping Gerard who exerted enough force to slam Bankai Kenpachi to the ground(And this was Gerard who got an amp from Bankai Kenny).

Kenpachi got countered by Gerard and himself while Toshiro hard countered Gerard. Its not fair to say Toshiro is superior just based off their showings against the the guy. We have to remember, Kenny had Noza's Shikai and Bankai for a few hours, Toshiro has spent the past few decades mastering his. Kenpachi also lost against Gerard because he was too strong not because he wasn't strong enough. From Yachiru's description, she let him have a slight bit more power than his body could handle which caused his arm to tear in half and self KO'd him. Gerard hitting BanKen did nothing to him.

I wasn't saying to use a theoretical Kenny with mastered Bankai (we'd all die). My point was that claiming Toshiro is superior to him based off how they fared against Gerard is wrong due to the compatibility of those involved.

if we go by showing , then ichigo is top 5 easily.

he pretty much was the only one capable of hurting SK yhwach , even aizen didn't put a scratch on the guy .

Naeblis495 said:
if we go by showing , then ichigo is top 5 easily.

he pretty much was the only one capable of hurting SK yhwach , even aizen didn't put a scratch on the guy .
To be fair Yhwach fought Aizen with Almighty on, so he LOL noped everything Aizen was doing(except KS),All the times Ichigo harmed Yhwach almighty was either Off or being tampered with

Dat Dot said:
Remeber, Ichigo has the most potent hax in Bleach.
Plot.
given how op yhwach was , i don't think that showing aizen giving him a papercut with his hado would have changed anything plotwise

given how op yhwach was , i don't think that showing aizen giving him a papercut with his hado would have changed anything plotwise

Almighty wouldn't let the damage happen, Knowing Aizen,noone really knows when his KS starts or ends.But I am guessing he was saving his troll face till the chance where Ichigo could just one shot.

Trolling Yhwach almighty for just a paper cut, would have ended badly for everyone

KS was in effect even before ichigo arrived and ended after yhwach's first death meaning that in between those two points , aizen could have done whatever he wanted to yhwach as he was under KS.

he litterally could've hacked him into little pieces while yhwach would still believe to be in conversation with aizen if he wanted to .

Aizen could just barely tamper with the almighty,he even had doubts about it working at all..Him using KS to make Yhwach that oblivious.lol nope.

Soul King made the 3 worlds with his Almighty, including Dangai and Garganta. He also moved Hell to it's own dimension it seems.

Even with most of his powers removed (Pernida, Mimihagi, Gerard and his other body parts) he still had the power to keep the worlds separated and maintained.

Mimihagi alone had the power to do that as well, so Soul King in his prime was ******* strong.

Yhwach had his own Almighty, which could potentially scale him to Soul King's level when sealed. Then Yhwach absorbed the sealed Soul King and Mimihagi who already had power to maintain the worlds as well.

So Soul King Yhwach is pretty damn strong.

Novel is half way done as well, more to come.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Soul King made the 3 worlds with his Almighty, including Dangai and Garganta. He also moved Hell to it's own dimension it seems.
Even with most of his powers removed (Pernida, Mimihagi, Gerard and his other body parts) he still had the power to keep the worlds separated and maintained.

Mimihagi alone had the power to do that as well, so Soul King in his prime was ******* strong.

Yhwach had his own Almighty, which could potentially scale him to Soul King's level when sealed. Then Yhwach absorbed the sealed Soul King and Mimihagi who already had power to maintain the worlds as well.

So Soul King Yhwach is pretty damn strong.

Novel is half way done as well, more to come.
then yhwach is planet level?

Yhwach created an island with five cities and a mountain in the center. Outlier. He is building level. ovo

Back