• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Bleach additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I re-watched bleach TYBW and thought there were some things that needed to be added

1. A power null for Quilge
Yes, it is said that after Quilge imprisoned Ichigo with his "Jail" ability, his Reiatsu was no longer felt in Soul Society, so not only his body but also his Reiatsu was sealed.

2. Limited Power null and Sealing resistance for Ichigo and Quincy physiology.

According to Yhwach's explanation, Ichigo was able to escape Quilge's Jail ability simply because he is a Quincy. Since Ichigo, who has even a little bit of Quincy Reiatsu within him, got rid of the jail ability, we can assume that other Quincys can also do this and resist the haxes with the "Jail" ability.

3. Cosmic Awareness for Ichigo.

While Ichigo is trapped in the depths of Garganta due to his Jail ability, he is aware of what is happening in Soul Society. You can say "he did this thanks to the phone", but his phone conversation takes place in episode 5 and he only hears screams, the scenes I added are from episode 6. Many people fall into this misconception.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I re-watched bleach TYBW and thought there were some things that needed to be added

Yes, it is said that after Quilge imprisoned Ichigo with his "Jail" ability, his Reiatsu was no longer felt in Soul Society, so not only his body but also his Reiatsu was sealed.

According to Yhwach's explanation, Ichigo was able to escape Quilge's Jail ability simply because he is a Quincy. Since Ichigo, who has even a little bit of Quincy Reiatsu within him, got rid of the jail ability, we can assume that other Quincys can also do this and resist the haxes with the "Jail" ability.

While Ichigo is trapped in the depths of Garganta due to his Jail ability, he is aware of what is happening in Soul Society. You can say "he did this thanks to the phone", but his phone conversation takes place in episode 5 and he only hears screams, the scenes I added are from episode 6. Many people fall into this misconception.
Number 2 sounds like a weakness of the ability.

I agree with number 3 but that's been discussed and denied before. Neutral on 1.

Number 2 sounds like a weakness of the ability.
That's why I set it to "Limited". Characters who will receive resistance can resist it just because they are quincy.
I agree with number 3 but that's been discussed and denied before.
Since more than 3 months have passed since this issue has been discussed, I think there is no problem in reopening it.

This dude was banned for 1 month and as soon as he came back and opened CRT 🗣️🗣️🗣️

Anyway agreed
1097169986654576670.png

Disagree with this. We don't know whether it is precisely because he nulled Ichigo's reiatsu or whether it is simply because his reiatsu cannot leave the place where he is sealed. And Quilge can't use it like PN anyway.
I'm not sure that would exactly count as resistance. So, count me as neutral.
Neutral on this too.

Yhwach directly associates this with Quincy genes, indicating that Quincys have an advantage over this trait. If Ichigo had done it another way, what you said might have been true, but what I said Yhwach stated this directly for Quincy traits, so it's more of a resistance

Scan is incorrect

I agree with this, disagree with the rest

Last edited:
Disagree with this. We don't know whether it is precisely because he nulled Ichigo's reiatsu or whether it is simply because his reiatsu cannot leave the place where he is sealed. And Quilge can't use it like PN anyway.
The technique itself is for sealing purposes, I think I don't need to explain much about it because Mayuri also achieved power null in a similar way.
Yhwach directly associates this with Quincy genes, indicating that Quincys have an advantage over this trait. If Ichigo had done it another way, what you said might have been true, but what I said Yhwach stated this directly for Quincy traits, so it's more of a resistance
^

This is just a weakness of the ability. Yhwach even mentions the technique wasn't designed to trap Quincy. It just doesn't seal them, not them having resistance.

Agree with the rest though.
I agree with number 3 but that's been discussed and denied before.
The anime context changes things.

I disagree with the first point, it's not power nullification but rather sealing the character away. That's typically how it works. Power nullification isn't necessary to cut off a connection. Ichigo didn't lose his powers inside the jail, so it doesn't qualify for that. As for the second point, it's a weakness for the jail, not for Ichigo's power nullification or sealing resistance. The third one is obviously Cosmic Awareness, so I agree with that.

I disagree with the first point, it's not power nullification but rather sealing the character away. That's typically how it works. Power nullification isn't necessary to cut off a connection. Ichigo didn't lose his powers inside the jail, so it doesn't qualify for that. As for the second point, it's a weakness for the jail, not for Ichigo's power nullification or sealing resistance. The third one is obviously Cosmic Awareness, so I agree with that.
It could either be limited or just note that the seals prevent sensing

It could either be limited or just note that the seals prevent sensing
The issue is that Ichigo was able to sense the outside characters, but characters from outside couldn't sense him. It's like how you BFR a character to a different place, and others can't sense them. Others can't sense Ichigo but Ichigo senses & powers were still functioning. Therefore, I don't believe it qualifies as a powernull for sensing.

Also, OP should add the scene where ichigo is sensing their "flame" go out. When ichigo is saying the "don't disappear" as it shows he can also sense when the people are dying.

He still had his powers which he was using to try to get out so disagree on this

Sure

Yes

What are you saying bro? I just said that the anti-arguments in the manga do not affect the anime
my guy read what i said slowly with the context added.....is not an anti-argument, is a supportive argument of ichigo having CA

Ichigo on a completely different place while having no connection to the outside world could still feel them.

my guy read what i said slowly with the context added.....is not an anti-argument, is a supportive argument of ichigo having CA

Ichigo on a completely different place while having no connection to the outside world could still feel them.
Shit man don't you know what I mean I said it was like that,i already know what's happen the scans

Like several others, I think the first is more sealing, not directly power nullification. The second seems like an issue with the technique and not a resistance. As for the third, I can agree with cosmic awareness.
Limited cosmic awareness to seeing the reiatsu (spiritual blue body) of other beings and hearing them in another dimension.

Since two admins have approved it and it's been about 48 hours, can someone open Ichigo's profile?

Disagree with 1 & 2. 3 seems fine tho.
Like several others, I think the first is more sealing, not directly power nullification. The second seems like an issue with the technique and not a resistance. As for the third, I can agree with cosmic awareness.
Since two admins have approved it and it's been about 48 hours, can someone open Ichigo's profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back