• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

I wouldn't actually consider Kyoraku for the Top 10. His hax is cool and shit but his Bankai is a double edged sword which would fail against everyone else on that list aside from maybe Azashiro while Shikai can be worked around with just skill or the buttload of hax available to the others (except Ichigo).

Soul King Yhwach is superior to Prime Soul King most likely. Prime Soul King was Almighty + Pernida + Mimihagi + Gerard + his own powers.

Soul King Yhwach was Almighty + Pernida + Mimihagi + a stronger Gerard + Soul King's Almighty and powers + those that died during the war since he was absorbing powers during it.

AnonymousBlank said:
I wouldn't actually consider Kyoraku for the Top 10. His hax is cool and shit but his Bankai is a double edged sword which would fail against everyone else on that list aside from maybe Azashiro while Shikai can be worked around with just skill or the buttload of hax available to the others (except Ichigo).

Despite being a double edge sword, I still think Kyouraku can take everyone on that list(except SK and Yhwach)at the same time and stand a chance.he may not hit the hardest or blitz the fastest. But considering his bankai range and status effect inducement, he solo's anyone without a proper counter or resistance to his his bankai

Do we consider Shunsui transcendent?

• He was able to stand close to Aizen without suffering damage from his constant reiatsu.
  • He sense Aizen's hado 90 before he cast it across Seireitei and warned everyone to hide.
  • In the novels he says that Tokinada is on Byakuya's level, Yoruichi, Urahara and the rest of the noble houses but he isn't at Aizen's level.
Mmm.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Soul King Yhwach is superior to Prime Soul King most likely. Prime Soul King was Almighty + Pernida + Mimihagi + Gerard + his own powers.

Soul King Yhwach was Almighty + Pernida + Mimihagi + a stronger Gerard + Soul King's Almighty and powers + those that died during the war since he was absorbing powers during it.
When SoulKing was full power he had alot of other parts that we don't know..with much stronger almighty than yhwach's + mimihahi.perinda.gerard.hogyku"his nail".aura

Even that there are other parts that haven't been shown such as his legs,his power was destroyed

When yhwach absorbed him he said it gave him much more power than he excpected

Yet yhwach's body wasn't even strong enough to contain SK power

This is the reason why strong amount of sk power "as jugram said" was free and attacked SS

@Zzasx

Everyone on the list has the counter to his Bankai, more Reiatsu/endurance than him. Aside from the final dan, everyone can walk off his bankai. The final dan doesn't even kill most of them as SK and Yhwach have Almighty, Lille already took it and lived, Gerard would get amped, Aizen regens, Askin becomes immune. Most of them are also far beyond his AP to harm as well.

people.... kenny already explained the battle of shinigamis... more rei = can bypass their skills.. aizen proved it with soi fon BUT THATS FOR SHINIGAMIS.... not every other race in bleach

Sekkonds. said:
When SoulKing was full power he had alot of other parts that we don't know..with much stronger almighty than yhwach's + mimihahi.perinda.gerard.hogyku"his nail".aura

Even that there are other parts that haven't been shown such as his legs,his power was destroyed

When yhwach absorbed him he said it gave him much more power than he excpected

Yet yhwach's body wasn't even strong enough to contain SK power

This is the reason why strong amount of sk power "as jugram said" was free and attacked SS
The other body parts have been revealed in CFYOW except for the legs. Yhwach was still vastly superior to the strongest body parts we've seen, the arms and heart, by orders of magnitude. He easily defeated Mimihagi with just his own Almighty activated and no other body parts absorbed despite Mimihagi also having the power to hold the worlds in place.

The Soul King did give Yhwach more power than he thought, but it wasn't that Yhwach's body couldn't contain the Soul King's power. It was the Soul King's power, but passing through Yhwach to attack the Soul Reapers. It wasn't even a lot of power since a sealed Aizen destroyed the power with one attack.

Plus, it's confirmed Yhwach took in all of the Soul King's powers that were left. Those powers being the Soul King's Almighty that made and maintains the worlds.

Zezu1995 said:
people.... kenny already explained the battle of shinigamis... more rei = can bypass their skills.. aizen proved it with soi fon BUT THATS FOR SHINIGAMIS.... not every other race in bleach
Shinigami isn't a race. Is a job. Shinigami are still souls with high spiritual energy and everyone has reiatsu which is what was said to negate hax.

ok i was reading the old chapters, its stated as "spiritual forces" im guessing everyone with rei... but thats odd seeing how thats not always the case.. most arrancars couldnt negate shinigamis abilities with higher rei... iirc that tiger guy soi fon fought should be on par with her base but his release still got owned by her shikai , unless im wrong and he wasnt stronger

boro had way more rei than shunsui , and got stronger 3 times same with gerald vs toshiro etc and they couldnt negate their abilities so which still points to it being shinigamis fight only

AnonymousBlank said:
@Zzasx

Everyone on the list has the counter to his Bankai, more Reiatsu/endurance than him. Aside from the final dan, everyone can walk off his bankai. The final dan doesn't even kill most of them as SK and Yhwach have Almighty, Lille already took it and lived, Gerard would get amped, Aizen regens, Askin becomes immune. Most of them are also far beyond his AP to harm as well.
Ichigo and Grimmjow weren't laughing off Askin's deathdeal despite the immense reiatsu difference.They aren't walking off Shunsui bankai especially considering it's nature(remember stark,the guy who started reiatsu crushing even before Aizen?)

As for the final Dan

• Askin dies
  • yamamoto dies
  • ichigo dies
  • ichibe dies
  • both kenpachi dies
  • the rest survive due to monster level Regen or causality hax
And possibly all die at once,As the Bankai was said to attack all in range

EDIT:And you are underestimating Shunsui endurance , the only person in the verse with better endurance feat would be Kenny( not factoring Regen)

Who is talking about the reiatsu difference being why? I was referring to the fact that dans 1 and 2 can simply be endured with pain tolerance and having more reiryoku for 3.

Askin would be immune to his reiatsu at this point, Yama would have burnt him alive just by being in range of the Bankai, Ichigo is far more durable than what Kyoraku can harm and there is only one Kenpachi mentioned above. The only way for the Final Dan to work on 3 of them requires his Bankai to skip straight to it/without them even using any abilities. Literally everyoe on the list kills Kyoraku before he gets to it or just straight up tanks it.

He is good, but he does not deserve to be in the top 10.

Aizen hax
Aizen hax 2
Aizen hax 3
heres aizen saying its soul reaper so i was correct, also how did aizen even kill the cleaner in dangai when rei has no effect?

Tell me how can kyoraku kill askin?if he doesn't one shot him from the begining then any attack from kyoraku's reiatsu won't be able to effect askin at all

If u know askin

And how can he kill the kenpatchi lol

Unless u think every one would just stand there and watch him using bankai

Basicely,azashiro can one shot kyoraku or cut his mouth before he even use shikai "he usually do that"

Writing is so hard

@Anonymoublank

Askin would be immune to his reiatsu at this point

I highly doubt that, shunsui Kyouraku abilities are closer to abstract reality warping, than the "eat my reiatsu" kind

Ichigo is far more durable than what Kyoraku can harm

Again ichigo doesn't have anything in his arsenal to survive this HAX.

Yama-ji might roast him to ashes before the last Dan, but then it's inconclusive at best because the attack damage is shared from the first Dan

allow me to end this.. 1- this only counts for SHINIGAMI FIGHTS.. Same thing happened with kenny vs ichigo at the start of the anime kenny says this... if your not shinigami or have the same type of power they use while fighting a shinigami it dont count .. shinigami uses reiatsu which is based on experince

The difference between Reiatsu (Spiritual pressure) and spiritual energy is simple and always has been.

Reiryoku (Spirtual Energy) is the amount of energy something has stored within them, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that Reiryoku exerts.

I doubt Shikai Ichigo was around Askin's level. Basically the novels said all the noble houses current leaders (includes Yoruichi's brother) were around Byakuya's, Yoruichi's, and Urahara's level. That makes all the Elite Sternritter's Gerard level.

It literally summons a thread of reiatsu to decapitate the target. Askin is immune.

That string of reiatsu is also an AP attack and not hax. Ichigo tanks it without feeling a thing. First dan will fail since any wound that can kill Kyoraku will just get regen'd once he dies. 2nd Dan, gets regen'd as well. 3rd Dan is Ichigo just outlasting him with his far greater amounts of reiatsu. Stop overhyping Kyoraku's Bankai.

@Sekkonds

Basicely,azashiro can one shot kyoraku or cut his mouth before he even use shikai "he usually do that

I am assuming he challenges them in bankai,basically a bloodlusted shunsui...also Azashiro would end up cutting his own mouth too.Damage is shared when the moments he activates his bankai

Sekkonds. said:
allow me to end this.. 1- this only counts for SHINIGAMI FIGHTS.. Same thing happened with kenny vs ichigo at the start of the anime kenny says this... if your not shinigami or have the same type of power they use while fighting a shinigami it dont count .. shinigami uses reiatsu which is based on experince

The difference between Reiatsu (Spiritual pressure) and spiritual energy is simple and always has been.

Reiryoku (Spirtual Energy) is the amount of energy something has stored within them, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that Reiryoku exerts.
What are you even talking about? All spiritual entities fight with reiatsu, this is not something exclusive to shinigami. You are also going to need to explain the bolded because it makes no sense.

AnonymousBlank said:
It literally summons a thread of reiatsu to decapitate the target. Askin is immune.

That string of reiatsu is also an AP attack and not hax. Ichigo tanks it without feeling a thing. First dan will fail since any wound that can kill Kyoraku will just get regen'd once he dies. 2nd Dan, gets regen'd as well. 3rd Dan is Ichigo just outlasting him with his far greater amounts of reiatsu. Stop overhyping Kyoraku's Bankai.
The thread wasn't an AP attack, you forgot Lille was intangible and prior Kyouraku whipped out Hado 80-something to no effect,then a single thread one-shots from nowhere??come on... The thread was part of his reality warping bankai

The fact that the wound will Regenerate if Kyouraku dies,is an assumption and like I said, I doubt anyone can take as much damage as Kyouraku before dying, even ichigo

I felt like I was on an acid trip when reading the fight between Lille and Kyouraku, also yeah the thread is not an AP attack.

basically Kyouraku Bankai=Gremmy + jugram +uryuu+Lille albeit only parts of their powers but I think he deserves top ten for being a walking hax collector

Daiguren Hyorinmaru Toshiro is pretty damn powerful and above most of the Bleach cast via nullifying Hoffnung, freezing Gerard and easily cutting Hoffnung when Shikai Kenny with no eyepatch was only denting it.

Quick Question.

So the novel confirmed that Byakuya = Kyoraku. And I believe Adult Toshiro > Byakuya and Kyoraku > Kenpachi (by fighting Gerard better than others)

So does that make Bankai Toshiro the strongest captain of current Gotei 13?

What are your opinions?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Kenpachi is the strongest Shinigami, it's repeatedly stated in like every medium post-war. it's why he's fighting Hikone.
I see, didn't know it was mentioned in novel.

Kenpachi is definitely physically the strongest Shinigami right now. But in terms of who is more powerful out of the Shinigami, then it's Ichibei. Second place is probably Oetsu. Third is a fight between Kyoraku, Toshiro and Kenpachi.

Back