• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

Wait!.If hell is part of the old world,then why was it shown in the beginning of bleach?like can people still interact with the former "world"?.

So is yhwach just a soul king part? And how come none of the parts are claiming to be the soul king's son except Yhwach.i would say Yhwach is the eyes but the soul king seem to still have his eyes,he can't be soul king's son literally,because that would make him as old as ichibei ergo millions of years old,that won't be righht because ichibei and even that Royal guard Asian chick kept calling him "insolent boy"

Hopefully we get Yhwach explained, so far it just seems that maybe he is the son of the Soul King. I couldn't tell what body part he would be since the Soul King still had his eyes when sealed since he needed his Almighty,

It'd explain why he's such a "dick" to everyone

He wasn't a dick to anyone tbh. (Except for that guy at the beginning) He was pretty good with Ishida, Ichigo and Haschwalt. In a way he cared about Ichigo more than anyone and actually tried to protect him.

What changes have been made so far? I need to start deleting linked threads that were already approved by PaChi.

Hoshino~Aya said:
It'd explain why he's such a "dick" to everyone
He wasn't a dick to anyone tbh. (Except for that guy at the beginning)
He was pretty good with Ishida, Ichigo and Haschwalt. In a way he cared about Ichigo more than anyone and actually tried to protect him.

I mean, he literally killed off people who worshipped him because "i don't need them anymore" as well as telling Renji, Ichigo and Rukia that he'd find the future where they're happiest just to hurt them more.

i'd call that being a dick

It'd explain why he's such a "dick" to everyone He wasn't a dick to anyone tbh. (Except for that guy at the beginning)
He was pretty good with Ishida, Ichigo and Haschwalt. In a way he cared about Ichigo more than anyone and actually tried to protect him.

I mean, he literally killed off people who worshipped him because "i don't need them anymore" as well as telling Renji, Ichigo and Rukia that he'd find the future where they're happiest just to hurt them more.

i'd call that being a dick

God does the same thing, not that I have some prejudice religious, unintentionally offend.

I'm not a devout follower of any religion but i'm pretty sure the one time the christian god killed off the planet was due to everyone going against his wishes, whereas Yhwach just did it because they were useless to him

He wasn't much of a dick before the SK absorption, all he wanted to do was end life and death, but after that he really just turned into an contradicting hypocritical asshole.

Is there something that confused me, hell is the old paradise ?? From what was said in the novel, this is what it seems to be .. Or was paradise used as the cover of hell ???

Hell according to the 5th family was a terrible pit that needed to be sealed. It's most likely either a part of The World of the Living or it's own small dimension. It's definitely not it's own world like Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and The World of the Living.

@TataHakai

Being sincere, I like the personality of Yhwach, in my view he kill allies is not what makes him idiot and becomes arrogant after the absorption of SK also does not, idiot for me is he does not clarify to others his ideology, instead of just saying "I'm going to create a world where not death" ... I liked his last speech though.

It makes more sense to become paradise in hell, paradise was plunging into chaos .. The point I want to get is, that the soul society, hollow world and the living world is not part of paradise as some are saying ...

TataHakai said:
I'm not a devout follower of any religion but i'm pretty sure the one time the christian god killed off the planet was due to everyone going against his wishes, whereas Yhwach just did it because they were useless to him

He wasn't much of a dick before the SK absorption, all he wanted to do was end life and death, but after that he really just turned into an contradicting hypocritical asshole.
But they were not useless to him. They were Hollows with Quincy powers that YH gave them. When they died their souls went back to YH making him stronger. They were not wasted, oh, I promise you that.

TataHakai said:

Their whole purpose is to die for him. Yhwach gives them schrifts and in turn they cultivate them. Upon death they go back to Yhwach.

Yhwach being the Penis of the Soul King would actually make his claims being his "son" kinda make sense now that I think about it.

Not to mention it references the creation of Aphrodite from Greek Myth.

It's bleach, and it's a discussion, not every discussion needs to be about upgrades and downgrades ya know

Hst master said:
TataHakai said:

Their whole purpose is to die for him. Yhwach gives them schrifts and in turn they cultivate them. Upon death they go back to Yhwach.
Yeah that'd make sense if Yhwach NEEDED the power, but he didn't, he killed them for the sake of killing them, because they were useless according to him.

Yeah I get not always talking about upgrades or downgrades, but penises really?

I think Yhwach's connection to the Soul King has to be father and son given the relation of the Almighty; however, Yhwach is only about 1,200 years old while the Soul King is over a million and perhaps near 100 million.

It could be that Yhwach is an offspring of a body part of the Soul King, is a body part of the Soul King or was born/given a body part at birth.

We know Hikone is a Soul King contender due to having Soul King parts in him.

Aura was born with a Soul King part that monstrously boosted her Reiryoku to beyond her being's limits.

Pernida, Mimihagi and Gerard were body parts with sentience and their own wills.

Yhwach most likely fits one of these if not multiple, making him an offspring of the Soul King and why he had the Almighty.

I think the Soul King is at least 100,000,000 years old considering the new world is about the same age which is how old Ichibe is roughly since he was even in the old world apperently. Makes me wonder how the ancestors are dead and he is pretty much immortal.

Ancestors did seem hostile to each other, there were feuds amongst each other and we've seen Tokinada kill his own family. I'd imagine politics had a hand in it.

Back