• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not teleportation then it should get limited intangibility when using Sonido only like that

No.

They did phase thru look at all 3 scans and hollows moving thru objects.

I don't see it in any of your scans.

I'm starting to think you don't know what high speed movement is in Bleach. All of their Shunpo feats are like this.

I know what high speed moments in bleach and don't compare both shunpo and Sonido. Both are different

Let's be honest, they are 99% the same, as are all movement techniques in Bleach. Kubo just likes giving out extra names for variations on the same thing.

NB if it's faster than the eye can track, you cannot assert that they moved in a specific way. You cannot prove Tosen went through the blades because we literally can't see him move, it's that fast. Same with Ichigo. All Sonido is is high speed movement with EP resistance, nothing more, nothing less.
That's why I specifically said erasing Reatsu should be the reason they moving thru objects.

Let's be honest, they are 99% the same, as are all movement techniques in Bleach. Kubo just likes giving out extra names for variations on the same thing.
Sonido erases reastu bro. That's why I specifically said only Sonido otherwise i would be asking for every speed technique.

Only for Sonido limited intangibility ( can phase thru objects when using Sonido)

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen; well, I have nothing new to add here. I've already rejected it and it looks like the majority agree with me. (How refreshing)

Get more staff opinions if you'd like but so far this isn't going to be accepted.
I mean you haven't said anything to this. I gave these scans because i wanted to show hollows moving thru objects.

I mean you haven't said anything to this. I gave these scans because i wanted to show hollows moving thru objects.

That's not Sonido though.

I was saying erasing Reatsu may be the secret to move thru objects but it's shown hollows can't move thru objects normally.

Sonido and this matches up. Also even other speed technique never shown any similarities.
So you want to go off of speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back