• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Racer Upgrade

The Darkseid that the Black Racer killed was amped (Darkseid was stated by Mr. Miracle to have gotten a powerup pre-Darkseid War. And it wasn't the Mobius Chamber energies, that was in order to return himself to normal power after he got space collapsed on him at the end of Justice League: Origin). And this amp made him strong enough to keep up with and almost defeat The Anti-Monitor with the Anti-Life equation, so It's not a 4-B Darkseid Avatar.
Black Racer also could greatly wound the body of the Anti-Monitor

so he should probably be upgraded to 2-A for killing that Darkseid, or I guess 2-C if it was weakened Anti-Monitor?

Last edited:
ClassicNESfan is currently very sick and PrinceOfTheMorning and Sandman31 are barely active. It is a bad time for high-tier DC Comics revisions.

Last edited:
I mean, he does admittedly harm the Anti-Monitor and if what OP says about Darkseid is true then I guess 2-A should be fine.

Granted, I'm going almost entirely off of the scans given and I'm not that knowledgeable on the specifics of Black Racer's scaling so I may be wrong.

Okay. I will wait for further input then.

I mean, he does admittedly harm the Anti-Monitor and if what OP says about Darkseid is true then I guess 2-A should be fine.

Granted, I'm going almost entirely off of the scans given and I'm not that knowledgeable on the specifics of Black Racer's scaling so I may be wrong.
These are my same thoughts^

Maybe, but does having the ALE give you special durability?
I mean Newton's third law on the Low 1-C power that comes with having the ALE?
Wasn't Anti-Life in Final Crisis basically super slavery?
It has several abilities yes.

Edit: It seems AM always had the ALE inside of him, I'm pretty neutral then. The New Gods had to move the Sphere of the Gods outside of range of the Antimatter wave after all. So perhaps despite being just as strong as his Crisis-counterpart, he should be rated as Low 1-C Post-Flashpoint due to all of the concepts that allowed for Low 1-C not yet existing back then.

Last edited:
During the Darkseid War, Darkseid was amped to the point that he could fight the Anti-Monitor who was stated to be [https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...131/111312577/7719634-7281038-anitmonitor.png as powerful as his original version] seen in Crisis on Infinite Earths. So, 2-A for Black Racer should be fine.
Do we have a source for that guidebook scan?

Refreshing myself on the lore of New 52 Anti-Monitor, it was the New 52 Anti-Life Equation that empowered the Qwardian Mobius to become Anti-Monitor. Whether that actually made him as strong as his Pre-Crisis self, according to the comics, I'm unsure.

Also, the version of the Black Racer that harmed Empowered Darksaeid was God of Death Flash.

Last edited:
Yeah we should put God of Death Flash on some page, like idk if it warrants a key or not or whether there's a power difference with regular Black Racer but he's quite iconic so at least his name should be listed.

Do we have a source for that guidebook scan?

Also, the version of the Black Racer that harmed Empowered Darksaeid was God of Death Flash.
I don't really remember about the source of the guidebook scan....

And you're right, it was actually God of Death Flash who killed amped Darkseid but Black Racer managed to harm Mobius.

I don't think that that necessarily contradicts him being as powerful as he was back in the crisis (or Low 1-C), just that the ALE didn't want him to nuke the multiverse all at once?

From what I could find in the comics, the New 52 Anti-Life Equation gave Mobius Universe-level power. Considering he went from one universe to the next instead of multiple universes at once, this makes sense.
That is what I remember as well. As I keep saying, DC and Marvel powerlevels differ wildly from story to story and writer to writer.

@Antvasima

For New 52 Anti-Monitor, Amped Darkseid Fragment, and Black Racer, should we say At least Low 2-C, possibly higher?
The New 52 Anti-Monitor should be as powerful as the original version who is 2-A. So, maybe "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A" could work? But i personally think that just 2-A should be fine.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Back